Grace Hamilton

August 15, 2013

I didn't sleep very well last night. There were a lot of odd noises. Maybe I should ask if I could get some earplugs...

I've spent all day trying to think of what to write in this thing. I have no idea what the fuck you're looking for, so I guess I'll just tell you about my day.

Like I said, I didn't sleep well. I got probably about three hours of sleep, total. Because of where my cell is located, I have no sense of time of day. The only way I can tell is by when the guards bring food. For breakfast I got a banana and an oat muffin with some orange juice.

After breakfast I spent some time thinking about what to write in this, aka: I sat on my cot with a blank mind until lunch. Lunch was a ham sandwich and some carrot sticks. I didn't eat the carrot sticks because I don't like carrots, but the sandwich was quite delicious, actually. I wouldn't mind eating that every day.

My afternoon was spent thinking again, only this time I thought about Felicia Brady. I could picture her fiery red hair and her obnoxious smile. I smiled myself, thinking about how I put the world out of its misery; no one would ever have to see her obnoxious smile ever again.

She was the first one I killed. I spent most of the afternoon fantasizing about the kill. The bullet rang right through her chest. She fell down like a domino. The students around us started screaming, while I stood there laughing maniacally, still holding the gun out. The whole thing felt like a dream, but it wasn't a dream, it was real, it happened.

I really do owe Felecia everything. Shooting Felicia gave me so much power, so much thrill. It was only after I shot her that I felt invincible. She gave me the courage to shoot all the others.

I hope this is good enough for you weirdos.

-Grace Hamilton