Grace Hamilton

August 17, 2013

Ironically, even though I overslept two nights ago and was super tired after writing my entry yesterday, I hardly got any sleep last night.

It wasn’t for lack of trying, though. I tried taking deep breaths, I tried counting my victims (instead of sheep, you know?), I tried everything; nothing worked.

So I just lay there all night. I think I might have fallen asleep once or twice, but only for a few minutes, and then my body woke me up, as if saying, “Nope! No sleep for you!”

Lunch today was a ham sandwich again; it was just as tasty as it was the other day. I hope they keep making them and bringing them.

Can I request something? I know I’m probably not able to, but I’m going to anyway. Can I have a different guard? The one I have now is totally freaking me out. He always leers after me like I’m a piece of meat. Could I have a female guard, maybe? Preferably not a lesbian; not that I have anything against them, it’s just that then we might be in the same predicament, you know?

Speaking of the creepy guard, he just came to check on me. He asked me how I was, and it didn’t feel like a friendly question.

Well, I guess that’s all for today. I’ll go give this to Creepy Guard so he can give it to you weirdos.

‘Till next time.

-Grace Hamilton