Status: Complete

I'm Nothing Without You

What If I Was Nothing

'Just let it go don't wanna argue anymore'

"Just drop it, Soda! Nothing happened! Nothing was going to happen!" Dally yelled at me. I glared at him, trying to fight off the tears of frustration.

'I can't be sure I know just what we're fighting for'

Truth be told I didn't remember why we were fighting. We were at Bucks place because Dally had been working the Slash J and a girl started talking to him and he talked back.

'I know you're scared and that you're thinkin' I may go'

Dally's eyes softened, "Come 'ere." He told Soda softly holding his arms out. Soda sniffled and silently walked into him lovers embrace. "Don't leave me." Soda ordered him in a croaking voice.

'I'm not leaving, I'm not leaving. And if you're thinkin I might, might be led astray just remember this one question.'

"I ain't gonna leave you baby. I love you. And it didn't even cross my mind to flirt or do ANYTHING with that girl. I only think about you and only you. And remember..."

'What if I was nothing, what if this is true
What if I was nothing girl, nothing without you
So what if I was angry, what did you think I'd do
I told you that I love you girl, I'm nothing without you.'

"I'm nothing without you Soda, you're my everything. I love you." Dallas said swaying them back and forth.

'I know it's hard, it seems like we've worked at this so long
It's often foolish pride that tells us we're not wrong'

Soda was sitting on the couch watching a stupid sitcom with sucky wanna be actors. He was thinking about the fight he had with Dally. It had started because- well he couldn't really remember but it wasn't his fault. He wasn't going to be the one to apologize this time.

'I hear your tell me you'll never go
And I believe it , I believe it.'

It had been four hours since the fight and Dally still wasn't home and Soda was getting worried. He heard the lock click and immediately jumped up, him and Dally were the only ones with keys to the apartment. When the door opened a Soda launched himself at his lover. "I'm sorry." They both told each other at the same time. "I'll never let you go baby, never."

'What if I was nothing, what if this is true
What if I was nothing girl, nothing without you
So what if I was angry, what did you think I'd do
I told you that I love you girl, I'm nothing without you'

"God baby, I love you so damn much." Soda smiled at his love and snuggled deeper into him, "I'd be nothing without you Dally." Dallas smiled and kissed Soda's head, "Me neither Soda."

'We can keep this going on, we'll make it work some way
And every step it makes us stronger every day'

"We'll get through this, I know we will." Dallas was getting jailed again and normally this didn't bother anybody but this was the first time since him and Soda got together. "But-" "No, I'll be out in a few days, everything will work out."

'What if I was nothing, what if this is true
What if I was nothing girl, nothing without you
So what if I was angry, what did you think I'd do
I told you that I love you girl, I'm nothing without you'
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know Soda and Dally isn't a common pairing and I know the Outsiders is set in an era where you get killed for being gay but I like the pairing! I hope you enjoyed! Reviews are welcome! No flames!:)