Deadly Session

Deadly Session

He stood in the middle of the mildly cold room, half naked, in nothing but red checkered boxers. His slim, chicken like legs slightly shook as the marble tile radiated cold through his bare feet, his arms across his chest, trying to warm up and control the chills. The trembling and shivering partly came from the cold setting, but really, it was due to what he was about to experience. His eyes darted around the squared room. In the middle of it, there was nothing but he and a wooden chair bolted to the tile with built in arm locks at the arm rest. Along the four walls, all sorts of accessories where lined and propped up. Whips, bats, paddles, chains, latex gloves, rubber outfits…

The only door in the room slowly creaked open, and what he saw caused the young man to react like a dog reacts when he sees his owner. His heart began to beat faster and pump like a motor pumps heavy machinery, the sea began to twirl in his stomach as he swallowed thickly, like if he had just swallowed a whole apple. His whole body withered and folded in, he shyly slumped, his knees slightly bent, shoulders caved in. His weak, frail and nerdy like appearance along with his thin muscles and outlined ribcage stood modestly and with little confidence, his whole body showed signs of being bashful, except for his already raging erection poking through his underwear.

A small and seemingly delicate hand closed the door shut, and following that, a fit woman, perhaps in her late 20’s, around 5”8ft tall , began walking towards him. The lady, who wore skin tight leather pants with knee high black combat boots, revealed her torso only covered by a lace bra that supported her voluptuous breast, showing a creamy and smooth like stomach, a leather mask covered her face, revealing only her big, brown colored eyes and her lustrous lips. “Do you have the money?” the soft tone of her voice caused a sudden slight tingle at the tip of his penis, he stared at her, mouth opened, in awe, unable to speak, he did not reply. Then, without warning, she slapped him across the face. A loud smack echoed through the room.

“I said, do you have the fucking money?” Holding his red and stingy cheek, a quivery but aroused voice shyly radioed “yes” he pointed at the pile of clothes at the corner of the room, and mumbled “In my pants” again, he swallowed heavily. “Good. You better not waist my goddam time, you understand?” she barked in a demanding voice, throwing a blindfold at him. “Put this shit on, you requested to be blindfolded.” His hand, shaking uncontrollably, put the blindfold over his forehead. Smiling at her, he held it there for a moment. “Just let me get ready, I need- “she slapped him once more, abruptly interrupting him. “put it on! I told you, do not waste my time!”

He smirked, the dominance and control she was imposing was exhilarating. “Okay, okay, let me just- “This time, she interrupted him with a swift, solid kick between his legs. A shocking wave of pain infested his body as he immediately bend over, placing his hands on his knees, he panted heavily, looking up at her with a blushed and surprised mouth opened face, lending out a tiny moan, precum now stained the front of his underwear… “My first ballbusting session…” He thought to himself. “I don’t care what you jack your shit off to; I don’t care about your feelings, just the fucking money. I’ll just move on to this other thing you requested, you little bitch” she snatched the blind fold away and threw it aside. She then grabbed him by the shoulder, and stood him back up straight, as she teasingly ran her fingernails through his hair, nibbling and kissing his earlobe… randomly, her knee jerked up, straight up into his testis.

The moment her knee slammed his testicles up against his pelvic bone, a wave of intense pain pumped up to his stomach and through his body, feelings of nausea and sickness soon kicked in, he dropped to the floor like a dull brick, on his knees, he could not breathe, moan, or groan, he was airless. And suddenly, all that arousal, was gone, his erection, flaccid. He soon realized, he did not want this anymore, so then he dropped to the side, in fetal position, laying there motionless. With an expressionless face, she walked over to the pile of clothes, “I guess you are done for you little pussy” and as she went through all his pockets, her once solemn face, now turned into an angry frown.

“Where is my money?” she walked over to him, and with the tip of her boot, kicked him square in the ribcage “Where the fuck is my goddman money!” and through a weak and frail voice, he was only able to whisper “I don’t have it…” and then, with the whole top of her boot, she kicked him in the noise, a sick crunch could be heard as his nose shattered. “You little son of a fucking bitch!” she kneeled next to him and from behind, grabbed his testicles and squeezed, digging her nails into them. He then lend out a whimper, and in too much pain to speak, he began to cry. “What’s wrong you pussy ass bitch? You don’t like it anymore you cheating bastard?” she squeezed harder, “Please stop…” he tried to get up, but his weakness left him at her sole disposition, and as he began to whimper and beg, an unexpected chill ran down her own spinal cord to her vagina.

He could tell this because her spine popped out like a rigged mountain and her pants where damp and matted against her crotch, he soon realized… she probably had never had a client who didn’t want what they asked for… and now that he didn’t want her violence on him… she did. Picking him up, she threw him on the chair and cuffed him, as she head over to pick out a thread and needle from a box. As the thread ran through his lips, his screams where drowned out, and then she placed the tip of the bat on his forehead, and as he lifted his head up, she leaned in and whispered to him “You will pay…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna expand on this, add more detail. But this is just an attempt at righting, a lame one but I enjoyed it.