Status: Thanks for any support on this project comment your opinion good or bad :)

The Dark Man

Introduction

I was strapped to the basement floor on a hospital-like bed with amputation equipment to the right. Being strapped down with bungee cords isn't the thing I’d like to be strapped down to a bed with if I had a choice; the ropes dug into my stomach and I thought they might end my life until I saw the Dark Man. The Dark Man walked down the basement stairs and grinned at me with some malice; my muscles tightened as he made his way towards me. ‘I shouldn't be here’, I thought.
“Are you hungry”, the Dark Man asked.
“Yes, thank you”, I whimpered.
What could I have done that was so bad? I questioned myself. Why am I here? Across the room, I saw the dark man pick up a needle and then come back towards me again. I saw a translucent liquid on the nib of the needle. I violently tried to shake my way out of the bed I was strapped to but it was too late, he’d already injected me.
“It’s just pain relief”, he whispered into my ear.
Within a couple of minutes, my legs went numb and I started to wonder was it the injection that made my legs lame or the lack of movement. The Dark Man picked up an axe.
“Dinnertime” he screeched evilly and then swung the axe above my foot. I passed out.
When I awoke, my eyes went straight to a covered plate with a note by the side of it. I opened the note which read ‘Bon Appetite’. I lifted the cover and saw a foot, a human foot, my foot. Then I moaned as I saw my footless right leg.
Abruptly, the Dark Man instructed me, “Don’t be rude boy, eat it”.
That’s when I knew it would be a long afternoon. Or longer...
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 1 of my new book, I am currently writing enjoy :) Comment your opinion good or bad.