Don't Touch My Brother

The one and only chapter

Don’t touch my brother!
Mikey’s POV

' “Stop, please, I don’t want this.”
“Be quiet you little slut.” I could feel hands gripping and clawing their way down my chest leaving cuts in their way. The warm blood trickled off me and onto my fresh white sheets. I closed my eyes as my trousers and boxers were ripped of my body. He spread my legs wider than my hips would allow and I felt one pop out of place with the pressure. I screamed in pure agony as I felt a shooting pain ripping though my lower back. Between my legs ripped with the stretch and I could feel the warm trickle of blood run down my legs as he thrusts into me.
“Dahvie, please stop. It hurts please, I’m begging you. HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE!”
I cried praying that my brother comes home soon. I just wanted this nightmare to be over. I felt hand grabbing my arms and shaking me violently, I screamed as loud as I could. '

Gerard’s POV

I woke to the sound of my brother screaming. I looked over to the other side of the van to see Ray shaking Mikey. I saw red and leapt over and wrenched him away from my baby brother.
“Don’t touch my brother” I snarled in his direction. At one glance I could see he was asleep, stuck in his own nightmarish memories of pain and his loss of innocence. I know the other had woken from the noise but I could find it in me to care when my baby brother needs me. I gently pulled him into me and rocked, whispering comforting words into his ear. I did this for a few minutes until his breathing slowed and his eyes flickered open, fear glistening in his tear filled orbs. He looked around before relaxing into me. I could hear whispered from the guys wondering what happened. They don’t know that this has happened every night since it happened. He turned towards me and buried his head in my tummy. I rubbed his back and whispered to him.
“Mikes, I know you don’t want to but you’re going to have to tell the others. They deserve to know.” He sniffled but nodded hesitantly. Ray cleared his throat.
“Gerard, is Mikey okay?”
“Yeah, what happened?” Frank queried.
“It’s a long story, and it’s not mine to tell. Mikes.” He sniffed and pulled away. I kept an arm around him for comfort as he took a deep breath.
“Well, I get nightmares and have gotten them since I was sixteen.”
“What about?”
“I… I can’t”
“Please Mikey, if you tell us maybe we can help.”
“Ok, well when I was sixteen I was with my first boyfriend. His name was Dahvie and a loved him a lot. I was with him for nearly a year when he spent the weekend round mine. We were laying on my bed watching a movie when he started to… touch me. I pushed his hands away and told him to stop, that I wasn’t ready. He said that he understood but when I started relaxing again he grabbed me and then he… he raped me. It wasn’t until the fourth time Gee came home and heard me screaming. I passed out from blood loss and woke up in hospital. I had a dislocated hip and my arm was broken in two places. It was the worst night of my life.”
“Oh, Mikey. I am so sorry. Did they catch the guy?” Ray asked.
“Well, by the time the police got to our house, Mikey was passed out on the bed and that son of a bitch was unconscious on the floor.” I said with pride in my voice.
“Gerard, did you attack him.” Frank asked.
“Do you blame me?”
“No, in fact, I would do the same thing if someone I knew was in that situation. And Mikey, I’m so sorry it happened to you and I wish I could make it better.” Ray said.
“Thanks Ray. I wish there was something out there to make everything go away but there’s not. The only thing I can do is just keep on going, it’s not like I’m alone. I have my brother and my best friends. That’s all I truly need. I love you guys.”
“I love you too little brother.” I placed a small kiss on his temple and we all settled back to sleep.