Status: Completed Drabble

Good Enough

maybe next time.

She spends her days thinking about how she got pushed into these thoughts of her weight and her calorie intake.

Don't eat too much. In fact, don't eat at all, she thinks to herself.

It never used to be this way. She was normal . Actually talking to her parents and her younger brother. She had friends, a boyfriend, and good grades. And then, one day, she thought, Maybe I need a diet...

Only it wasn't just a small diet that made her lose a few pounds. First she dropped 10 pounds, but that wasn't enough.

Another 10 pounds gone and everyone started to worry. I'm fine. she said when everyone questioned her. Though she really wasn't.

10 more pounds gone and she lost her friends and boyfriend. Her parents ask her if she's okay and she puts this sad smile on her face and says I'm fine.

Her brother walked in on her purging one night. He went to his parents and said "Sissy's sick!" She locks herself in her room, her parents pounding on the door. She sits there and cries, never answering their screams. In fact, that's how she fell asleep. Forever.

I wasn't thin enough. 98 pounds is not thin. That's not good enough, but neither was I, so that's okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno. I got inspired all of a sudden, lol.
Enjoy.

-Jayde