Not Sure

One and only Chapter

While they were in each others arms all they could think about was how much they have waited and wanted this. For the first time she got the feel what it's like to have a guys arms around her in a warm hug. Now he can do what hes always wanted to do and that was to put his arms around her. Neither one of them being the first one to speak, they just wanted to enjoy each others company. But he finally put his hand under chin to lift it up, all awhile shes just thinking that this is finally happening. He gazed down into her blue eyes and he could finally see that they were indeed blue and they had flecks of green. She looked into his grey timeless eyes and she could see all the things hes gone through. He saw her face get bright red and as her face got redder he couldn't help but smile which only made her blush more. He couldn't hold it back any longer, "You know I've waited a long time to hold you like this, and now I can." He leaned closer to her and he kept coming closer. He brushed his lips against hers. He leaned back and looked into her eyes. She lost all ability to think and talk she just stood there with his arms around her not knowing what to do. He grabs her hand and starts to lead her away from where they were standing. "wh- where are are we going?" she asked. "You'll see" he replied. He brought her to his apartment where he sat her on the couch and told her to stay put. He walked off then stopped and turned around "Wait, close your eyes." "O- Okay..." she closed her eyes. He came back in a few moments. "Okay you can open them now" He was holding a movie. "Is that the movie I think it is?" "Yup Goodnight Mister Tom, I told you I was going to make you watch it with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want more say so and I think I could do something about it.