Status: Active :)

Dying Waves

2x03 - Bloodlust

Nerissa tilted her head to the side as Sam and Dean dropped a couple of duffel bags into the trunk of the car she'd been told was an Impala. They had spent the last two weeks helping her get back to full health seeing as she'd relapsed a couple of times and had to stay in the large rectangle known as a bed. The two males had finally decided that it was time to get back to hunting and with much arguing, she was accompanying them.

"Are you sure you wanna go with them?" Ellen questioned, folding her arms across her chest as Jo and Nerissa stopped beside her.

"Yes," She nodded quickly. "I want to learn more."

"You could learn here." The dark blonde woman pointed out.

"Mom, if she wants to go, we can't stop her." Jo nudged her mom with a chuckle.

"Alright ladies." Dean clapped his hands together and smirked. "It's time to hit the road."

"Why would you want to hit the road?" She queried. "Did it offend you perhaps?"

"Are...Is she serious?" He glanced back at his brother who shrugged. "It's a figure of speech, princess."

"Oh, okay." She perked up and hugged Ellen and Jo before skipping over and taking Sam's offered hand.

"You better bring her back in one piece, Dean Winchester." Ellen ordered as her maternal instinct kicked in.

"We'll protect her, don't worry." Dean gave her a one armed hug before nodding at Jo and climbing into the drivers seat.

"Goodbye Jo." She stuck her head out of the back window. "Goodbye Ellen!"

"We'll see you soon honey." Ellen called as the car started to crawl towards the main road.

Jo waved before she turned and headed back to the bar, a sad feeling washing over her at the idea of not being able to see the intriguing mermaid for a while. Ellen soon followed and got to work to get her mind off of the girl who had quickly become a second daughter to her.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Sam, if she doesn't stop, I'm going to shove her in the trunk." Dean growled as Nerissa continued to sing softly in the backseat, making him swerve ever so often as he succumbed to the enchanting voice only to jerk out of it when a car beeped its horn.

"Nerissa." Sam turned in his seat. "Could you stop singing?"

Upon seeing her hurt look, he quickly shook his head to show that he wasn't trying to insult her before rephrasing his words into something nicer.

"Dean keeps getting distracted by your voice." He explained. "We just need you to stop until we reach a motel."

"I'm sorry." She said quietly, ceasing her singing immediately.

"Dude, you are so whipped." Dean snorted as his brother turned back to face the front.

"What?" Sam looked at him. "I am not."

"She fluttered her eyelashes at you and you turned into a little puppy dog."

"At least I wasn't distracted by her voice this time." Sam retorted.

"Bitch." Dean replied after a moment of silence.

"Jerk." Sam chuckled and watched as his elder brother turned the casette player on and AC/DC blared through the speakers.

"What is this noise?" She cried over the music, holding her hands over her ears.

"It's a band." Sam replied when she removed her hands from her ears.

"It's loud and grating." She flinched at the music.

Sam chuckled at Dean's outraged face before reaching out and turning the music down to a more satisfactory volume and only then did she relax back into the leather interior of the seat.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nerissa huffed and readjusted the black material known as a skirt as she followed the two brothers into the building. Sam chuckled at her obvious discomfort, whereas Dean simply told her to suck it up.

"Why must I wear this inappropriate items of clothing?" She demanded. "The dress was much more comfortable."

"Because, if we want the Sheriff to believe us, we have to look the part." Dean scowled. "I've told you this four times now."

They'd finally reached Red Lodge in Montana and Sam had been put in charge of convincing her to wear the pencil skirt, white blouse, black suit jacket and a pair of high heels that they'd gotten from a store after arriving; she'd agreed after much begging and promises of them teaching her about the human ways.

"I still don't like it." She pouted.

The door slammed shut behind them and she jumped at the rather loud noise before grasping Sam's sleeve in an attempt to feel safe.

"The murder investigation is ongoing, that's all I can share with the press." The Sheriff stated as they sat in front of his desk and Dean asked the questions.

"Sure, we understand that," Sam nodded. "But just for the record, you found the first head last week, correct?"

The Sheriff nodded and set his interlocked hands on the desk as he waited for them to continue with the questions. Nerissa caught sight of his badge and was soon entranced as it gleamed when ever the light hit it.

"Okay, and the other, a Christina Flanagan."

"It was two days ago. Then-" The Sheriff was cut off by a blonde woman in the doorway who tapped her watch. "Sorry, time's up. We're done here."

"One last question." Sam started.

"What about the cattle?" Dean finished for him.

"Excuse me?"

"What's a cattle?" Nerissa whispered to Sam only to be told he'd tell her later.

"The cows found dead." Dean continued, sitting forward in his seat. "Split open, drained. Over a dozen cases?"

Nerissa sighed softly and began running her fingers over the smooth wood of her seat as she zoned out. She soon moved on to fiddling with her necklace.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Why do we have to go to a...hospital?"

"To check out the body." Dean replied before pushing her back inside the car. "You are staying here."

Nerissa glanced at Sam for help but he simply shrugged and watched as his brother locked the Impala and led the way into the hospital.

"Men." She grumbled under her breath as she clambered into the front of the car and began pressing buttons.

The window rolled down and she stared at it for a moment before reaching out and giggling, wide-eyed as her hand passed right through. She did this for about five more minutes before growing bored and curling up under a leather jacket on the seat and closing her eyes.

Sam and Dean reappeared a little while later and the latter felt his eyes widen when he didn't see Nerissa. They rushed towards the car and Sam chuckled in relief at the brown haired lump under his brother's leather jacket.

"Nerissa." He opened the door and shook her lightly.

"Sam?" She blinked up at him with large doe eyes.

"It's time to go."

She glanced behind her to find Dean staring at her and she climbed out with some help from Sam and practically felt the eldest male roll his eyes as his brother caught her as she stumbled before slipping his arms around her and picked her up bridal style before setting her in the back of the car.

"Thank you." Nerissa whispered, gaining a smile from the tall male.

"Anytime." He nodded and reclaimed his seat in the front of the car.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"This is a motel room?" She queried, looking around the small room. "It looks like the room at the Roadhouse."

"I guess it does." Sam agreed, chuckling when she hesitantly walked over to the TV and pushed a button.

Nerissa let out a surprised yelp and hid behind the two brothers as the screen light up and a loud noise blared from it. Dean rolled his eyes at her reaction before he went and turned it down.

"What is that?" She demanded. "Is it dangerous?"

Dean shot Sam a look that said 'Is she for real?' and grabbed her arm, guiding her over to the TV. She watched on curiously as he explained what its purpose was and what the different buttons are for.

"So you can watch anything on it?" She pressed a button and the screen changed to show a large beach with waves lapping up to the shore.

"Where is she going to sleep?" Dean questioned, eyeing her from his position a few feet away as she let out a quiet whimper.

"I'll sleep on the floor." She stated, causing him to jump as she appeared beside him.

"Jesus!" Dean ran a hand through his hair. "Don't do that."

"I-I'm sorry?"

She sent a questioning look in Sam's direction as Dean grunted and flopped down on a bed. The tall male shrugged pathetically and set his duffel bag on the table before turning back to her.

"I'll take the couch, you can have the bed."

"Do...Do you think we could share?" She questioned. "I-I keep having bad visions when I sleep."

"Sure, no problem." He cleared his throat and went into the bathroom to change into a t-shirt and sweat pants.

When he had returned, she was wearing one of his t-shirts and it cascaded down to her knees due to the large difference in height. She smiled lightly at him as she set her dress and lace up shoes on the table.

"Goodnight bitch." Dean called without looking at them. "Night scaly."

"Night, jerk." Sam retorted as he climbed into his bed and patted the space beside him.

"Goodnight Dean." Nerissa hesitated before leaning over and pressing a kiss to the sandy blonde haired male's cheek.

She felt her cheeks sting slightly as a grin crossed her face at his shocked look before turning and slipping into the spot next to Sam. He was lying on his back with one arm under his head and right arm on his waist. She curled up into his side and rested her cheek against his chest.

"Sleep well, Nessa." Was the last thing she heard as he pulled the covers over them and she drifted off to sleep.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nerissa sighed and stared pitifully at her aching feet as she was all but dragged into a bar by Dean with Sam hot on their heels.

"I do not like this place." She stated immediately, nose wrinkled. "It smells terrible."

"It's a bar, fish tail." Dean scoffed. "It's not supposed to smell nice."

"Fish tail?" She glanced at him in confusion.

"It's a nickname." Sam explained.

"I don't like it, my name is Nerissa."

"You didn't seem to mind it last night when Sam gave you a nickname."

"Because it wasn't offensive like yours." She replied and sat in between them. "I don't have a fish tail...Do I?" She turned to look up at Sam.

"You don't have a fish tail." Sam comforted her and sent a warning look at his brother. "Stop annoying her."

"She started it." Dean took a large gulp of his beer.

"I did nothing."

"You two are acting like little kids!" Sam exclaimed.

"I am not a child." She said.

"She's the child not me." Dean replied in unison.

"Stop arguing!"

"You heard him." Dean muttered under his breath.

Nerissa growled at him and both males eyes widened in surprise as her eyes turned a dull yellow and a fang peeked out from behind her lips.

"Calm down." Sam set a hand on her shoulder. "We don't need any attention drawn to us."

"...I'm sorry." She whispered after her eyes returned to normal and the fangs disappeared.

"It's okay." He turned and ordered his own drink along with a glass of water for her.

"Salt." She smiled and grabbed it before unscrewing the lid -after a minute of struggling- and dumped a generous amount of it into her glass.

"How can you drink that?" Dean asked.

"I just can." She shrugged and down the glass so quickly, it was as if her life depended on it.

"So, we're looking for some people." Sam started as he rested his arms on the bar top and glanced at the bartender.

"Sure, it's hard to be lonely." The man replied.

"I do not think that is what he meant." Nerissa chirped, not looking up from where she was playing with the zip on Dean's jacket.

"Great, so these people moved here about six months ago." Sam continued as the bartender took the offered money. "Probably pretty rowdy, like to drink."

"Yeah. They're real night owls, you know?" Dean rolled his eyes as Nerissa moved on to his sleeve. "Sleep all day. Party all night."

The hairs on the back of Nerissa's neck suddenly stood on end and she shivered as she turned and caught sight of a dark skinned man watching them intently. She reached out and yanked Sam's sleeve, gesturing behind her to where the man was sitting.

"What?" He questioned, looking confused.

"He was watching us." She whispered nervously.

Dean thanked the bartender and proceeded to herd his brother and the mermaid out into the night. She clung tightly to the shorter ones arm as her heightened eyesight kept a look out for any danger.

"Where are we going?" She whispered as the turned the corner and walked down a deserted path.

"You'll see." Dean replied, just as quietly.

They turned another corner and Sam gestured for her to be quiet as the sound of footsteps met her ears. She nodded and tightened her grip on him as they led her along. She let out a surprised yelp as the two of them popped up behind the dark skinned male and shoved him up against the wall.

"Smile." Dean ordered as Nerissa clung to him.

"What?" He asked.

"Show us those pearly whites." Dean rephrased his previous order.

"For the love of-" The man swallowed deeply at the sight of Dean's knife, "You wanna stick that thing someplace else? I'm not a vampire." He continued at the looks on their faces. "That's right, I heard you guys."

"What do you know about vampires?" Sam asked, moving slightly in front of Nerissa as the other male looked at her.

"How to kill them."

"Sam." She mumbled, eyeing the stranger with cautious eyes.

She frowned as he proved he didn't have fangs and Dean released him, the knife dangling at his side as they stared at him. She followed them back to the man's car and waited patiently by Sam's side as they spoke to him about a hunt.

"Don't trust him." A voice whispered and she whirled around, expecting to come face-to-face with someone, only to meet an empty road.

"Rissa?" Sam asked in concern and she turned back to them and smiled weakly.

"I am fine."

Confusion rose inside of her as she replayed the voice in her head; a part of her was certain that she'd heard that voice before, but couldn't recall just who it was.

Nerissa untied the satin ribbons from around her legs and dropped them on the backseat of the Impala before climbing out and running towards where the sound of fighting was. She got there just in time to see the man from earlier about to get his head cut off by a strange piece of machinery; she reacted immediately and lunging at the attacker, she sent him tumbling away from the hunter.

Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the fangs and her face grew cold as she realized he was exactly like the beings that killed Lana, Rosie and the others. Sam, Dean and the man they now knew as Gordon watched on as the small female lunged, dodged and swiped out at the vampire with everything she had. Nerissa stumbled slightly as he left three long scratches down her arm. Dean grabbed a sharp stick and brought it down on the vampire's back to stop him from ripping the mermaid's throat out. A loud scream escaped as Dean raised the object and stabbed it down into the vampire's chest; he then grabbed the handle of the machinery that was going to be used on Gordon and beheaded the vampire, not even flinching as drops of blood stained his face.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"What was that about?" Sam asked quietly as she helped him get drinks from the bar.

"Before you found me." She started, her exotic accent slipping in. "A group of hunters captured me and I began to care for them like they were family. They were killed three weeks before you came by those fanged beings."

"I'm sorry." He offered after a moment.

"It was not your fault...it was their time." She raised her head and glanced up at him with wide, unblinking eyes. "I believe that is the phrase humans use."

He nodded in confirmation and watched as she carefully picked two glasses up and carried them back to Dean and Gordon, slamming the glass down in front of the latter with a cold glint in her eyes.

"What's her problem?" Gordon glanced at Dean as she angled her chair so it was right beside Sam's and sat down.

"No clue." Dean shrugged and downed the shot.

"Another one bites the dust." Gordon changed the subject and drank his own shot of alcohol.

Sam rolled his eyes and shook his head as he leaned back in his chair, squeezing lightly as Nerissa gently slipped her hand into his large one.

"You okay Sammy?" Dean glanced at his brother.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Lighten up Sammy." Gordon input.

"He's the only one who gets to call me that." His grip on her hand tightened and she bit her lip to keep herself from protesting.

"Okay, no offense meant. Just celebrating a little, job well done." Gordon replied.

"Well, decapitations aren't my idea of a good time, I guess." Sam retorted.

"Oh come on man, it's not like it was human."

Nerissa held back a defensive hiss, silently wondering if that's what would've happened to her if she'd been a vampire, or any other creature that wasn't a human being.

"You've gotta have fun with your job."

"That's what i've been trying to tell him." Dean agreed and raised an eyebrow as Nerissa shot him a furious glare.

"I want to leave." She stood abruptly, nearly knocking her chair over in her desperation to get away from Gordon's unwavering stare.

"I'll take you back to the motel." Sam replied and climbed to his feet.

"Are you sure?" Dean asked, running a hand over his face.

"Yeah."

Nerissa took Sam's offered hand and made sure to slap the back of Dean's head on their way towards the exit, gaining a noise of protest from the male. Ten minutes later, they arrived at the motel room and she followed him inside before dumping her shoes by the bed and clambering on to it as he took his coat off.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nerissa's ears twitched as the sound of Ellen's voice drifted through the phone. She pranced over to Sam and pressed her cheek against his in an attempt to hear her better.

"Miss Ellen!" She chirped happily.

"Hey sweetie." Ellen chuckled. "Are the boys taking care of you?"

"They are." She confirmed. "Dean called me fishtail."

"Sam, you better tell him off for me." Ellen teased.

Sam snorted and gently pushed Nerissa away before returning to his conversation with Ellen. She rolled her eyes and dropped down onto her bed.

"You boys are okay, aren't you?" Ellen queried.

"Everything's fine." Said said reassuringly. "Got a question."

"Yeah, shoot."

"You ever come across a guy named Gordon Walker?" He smirked as Nerissa hissed at the other hunters name.

She didn't hear the rest of the conversation as she released a small yawn and slowly drifted off to sleep, listening to the sound of Sam's voice.

"Nessa." Sam shook her arm softly and stepped back as she rolled over and sat up. "I'm gonna get a soda, you wanna come?"

Nerissa nodded slowly, regaining knowledge of her surroundings before standing up and following him out of the door. She watched curiously as he put something in the large box that said 'Soda Machine' and pressed two different buttons before reaching down and picking up to cylinders.

"It's a soda can." He explained patiently, opening one and handing it to her.

She sniffed it suspiciously, watching as Sam drank from his own can. When she was sure it was safe, she followed his example and took a large gulp from hers, feeling her eyes widen as it raced down her throat.

"It...is good." She stated finally.

"I thought you'd like it." He smiled.

"Something doesn't feel right." She stated suddenly, glancing around, her back stiffened as her eyes turned dull yellow and her fangs peeked out from behind her lip.

Sam grabbed her wrist and began herding her in the direction of the motel room when a twig snapped, causing him to turn slightly and look around whilst taking a drink from his can.

"Come on." He led her along and unlocked the door, ushering her inside before closing it and leaning against the smooth wood with a sigh.

He didn't, however, expect to get ambushed as soon as he had set his can on the table. Nerissa let out an angry hiss and tackled one of the men to the floor as Sam spun around and punched the one behind him.

Nerissa let out a pained yelp as something collided with the side of her head and darkness took over as she slowly slumped towards the floor, landing with her cheek against the soft carpet.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The next thing she knew, she was tied to a chair with something covering her head. As soon as it had been removed, she blinked furiously until her vision cleared and she caught sight of Sam sitting in a similar position, only a few feet away.

"Wait!" A female voice ordered, interrupting Nerissa's fierce growl -that was aimed at the male vampire- as he moved towards Sam with his fangs out. "Step back, Eli."

Eli stepped back immediately and retracted his fangs as the female walked forward and removed the gag from Sam's mouth.

"My name's Lenore. I'm not going to hurt you, we just need to talk."

"Talk? Yeah, okay. But I might have a tough time paying attention to much besides Eli's teeth." Sam retorted, glaring between the two vampires.

"He won't hurt you, you have my word." Lenore promised as she removed the gag from Nerissa's mouth and stepped back quickly to avoid having her hands bitten off.

"Your word?" Sam scoffed. "Great, thanks."

Nerissa struggled in her chair in a pathetic attempt to free herself as Sam continued to talk to Lenore.

"We're not like the others; we don't kill humans." Lenore explained calmly. "We don't drink their blood."

"What is this, some kind of joke?"

"Notice you're still alive." Lenore replied.

Nerissa wasn't sure how long had passed since they'd been taken, but the next thing she knew, they were being guided out the door -hands tied and bags over their heads- towards a car.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Sam kept a secure arm around Nerissa's shoulders as they walked towards their motel room. She shivered lightly as the cool air nipped at her skin, but didn't bother speaking up.

"Don't say anything to Dean." Sam stated as they stopped just outside the door.

Nerissa hesitated for a split second before deciding to trust him and go along with it. She nodded with a small smile before stepping into the room after him to find Dean and Gordon sitting at the table. The latter was twirling a familiar piece of jewelry around his fingers. Her eyes widened in horror -and before Sam or Dean could stop her- she lurched forward and bit his hand after she had the necklace in her grasp.

"What the hell was that?" Dean demanded, handing a piece of fabric to the hunter.

"He had my necklace." She hissed, struggling as Dean secured an arm around her waist and dragged her backwards.

"Dean, I need to talk to you alone." Sam interrupted, heading outside and waiting as Dean followed, still holding onto the mermaid.

Dean finally released her when the door closed and she raised her hands and secured the jewel around her neck. She waited patiently as Sam told Dean about where they'd been and that the vampires weren't hurting anyone.

"I don't think we should go after them." Sam explained.

"Why not?" Dean questioned.

"I don't think they're killing people."

"You're joking."

"He's not joking." She input.

"Then how do they stay alive or undead, or whatever the hell they are?"

"The cattle mutilations; they live off animal blood." Sam explained.

"And you believed them?" Dean had a look of disbelief on his face.

"Look at us Dean." Sam exclaimed, "There's not a scratch on us."

"Wait, so you're saying-" Dean trailed off. "No way. I don't know why they let you go, I don't really care. We find them and we waste them."

"Why?" Sam demanded following Dean as he started walking away.

"What part of vampires don't you understand?" The sandy blonde asked in exasperation. "If it's supernatural, we kill it. That's our job."

As soon as those words came out, she felt her fangs slip free as she lunged towards the older male, only to be restrained by Sam, who understood why she was angry.

"That is not our job!" He shouted at his brother. "Would you honestly tell me that you'd kill Nessa because she's not human?" He took a deep breath as Dean went to protest and continued, "Our job is hunting evil. And if these things aren't killing people, they aren't evil."

"Of course they're killing people, that's what they do!" Dean yelled back. "They're all the same, Sam. They're not human, okay? We have to exterminate every last one of them."

"Not this time." Sam argued.

"Gordon's been on those vamps for a year." Dean jerked a thumb back towards the motel room, glancing down at the mermaid to find her glaring daggers at him.

"Gordon?" Sam snorted. "You're taking his word for it?"

"That's right."

"Miss Ellen said he is bad news." Nerissa was quick to side with Sam.

"You called Ellen?" Dean demanded. "And I'm supposed to listen to her? We barely know her. No thanks, I'll go with Gordon."

"Because Gordon's such an old friend." Sam scoffed. "You think I can't see what this is?"

"What?" Dean asked in confusion.

"He's a substitute for dad; a poor one."

"Shut up, Sam."

"He's not even close, Dean. Not on his best day."

"I'm not even gonna talk-"

"You slap this big, fake smile on, but I can see right through it. I know how you feel," Sam interrupted. "Dad's dead and he left a hole and it hurts so bad that you can't take it. But you can't just fill that hole with whoever you want, it's an insult to his memory."

"Okay," Dean nodded before punching his brother.

Sam straightened up and argued with him for a few more minutes before Dean turned and headed back towards the room, Sam was quick to follow his brother, but before Nerissa could even more, a hand covered her mouth and something sharp hit her neck before pain took over and she slumped -immobile- back into the awaiting arms as she drifted off.
_________________________________________________________________________________

When she finally woke up, she was -once again- tied to a chair with a piece of fabric in her mouth, preventing her from making a sound. She noticed a weak looking Lenore on her left and felt her eyes widen as Gordon stepped into the room and dipped a knife in a jar of what looked like blood before cutting Lenore's chest with it. He proceeded to grab a clean knife and coat it with some white powder before walking towards her. Nerissa immediately began to struggle, knowing full well what was on the blade. He latched onto her necklace with one hand and yanked it free before shoving the blade into her stomach as Sam and Dean walked in.

Dean held an arm out to prevent Sam from moving towards a now crying Nerissa, who watched as Gordon set her jewel on the ground and stomped on it, smashing it into pieces. She stomach lurched slightly and ceased as the poison made its way into her system.

"White ash renders you weak and powerless...Bitch." He whispered mockingly in her ear before turning to face Sam and Dean.

"Sam, Dean. Come on in."

"Gordon, what's going on here?" Dean asked, glancing at the two females.

"Just poisoning Lenore here with dead man's blood and Nerissa with a little white ash." Gordon replied casually. "Lenore's gonna tell us where all her friends are and Nerissa, well...she's just for sport, really."

"Look man-" Dean started.

"Grab a knife." Gordon interrupted.

Nerissa's vision swam in and out of focus as she desperately tried to pay attention to what was being said.

"S-Sam," She rasped out as Gordon removed the gag from her mouth and allowed it to rest around her neck before stepping towards Lenore with a rather sharp looking object.

"Sam, get them out of here," Dean ordered, pointing a gun at Gordon as Sam nodded and carried Lenore outside to the car before coming back for Nerissa.

"M-My necklace," She whimpered. "Take it...Please."

"Nessa-" He started.

"I-I cannot live without it." She explained quietly, feeling her body grow slightly colder.

Sam quickly scooped the necklace up -making sure to get all of it- before slipping it into his pocket and untying her, he lifted her into his arms. Gordon watched with cold eyes as Nerissa's arms snaked around Sam's neck. He huffed furiously as Dean prevented him from going after the vampire and mermaid.

Sam set her on the porch step as she let out a sudden gasp. She clung to him desperately as she tried to stay conscious.

"S-Sam," She whimpered. "I need to swim."

"What? Why?"

"He stabbed me with white ash and destroyed my jewel," She explained softly. "Until my jewel is fixed, the sea is my only hope."

"How do we fix it?" He asked as he set her in the passenger seat and climbed in before starting the car and driving away from the farmhouse.

When he got no reply, he glanced over to find her slumped against the window with closed eyes and shallow breathing. He shook her arm and felt relief spark within him as she her eyelids weakly fluttered open to reveal disorientated blue eyes.

"How do we fix your necklace?"

"I...I have to take it into the ocean, it will fix there."

About four minutes later, he pulled onto the bridge and stopped the car before walking around it and carrying her towards the edge.

"I need...the necklace," She stated weakly, grasping it tightly when he handed it to her.

Seeing as she was unable to stand, she crawled to the very edge and rolled off of the bridge. The air rushed through her hair as she slowly fell towards the sea; the water rose with a large splash and soaked Sam when he stood and looked over the side.

Power washed over her once again as the water forced the white ash from her system and her jewel was put back together. She resurfaced and smiled up at him.

"You have to stay in the ocean," Sam said as she swam towards the ladder that led to where he was standing.

"Why?" She asked in confusion, blinking at him with confused eyes.

"Because it's safer for you here."

"But you and Dean are my brothers," She replied hesitantly. "You saved me."

"Nerissa, i'm ordering you to stay here," He ordered. "Or go back to the Roadhouse."

With that, he turned and began walking towards the Impala, leaving Nerissa behind with confused tears in her eyes. She waited until the car's engine faded into the distance before she dove under and disappeared from sight.
_________________________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's note - Hey! A new chapter for you all! XD

I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think! :)

Don't worry about the ending, it's only temporary, Nessa will meet up with them again! :D

Read, review, follow/favourite.

Always and Forever. XD