Status: New

Magic Is Something You Make

Beginning

My life was quite simple I lived in a big house, nice cars and you name it. I’m married to Christopher Sarantakos better known as the famous magician “Criss Angel”. Living in a 25 million dollar house and can see the Vegas strip from it. I wear over a 2 million dollar wedding ring with and a engagement ring. I’m treated like a queen and treat my husband with respect. I pretty much rebelled against my parents because I wanted an adventure and dad wasn’t happy with it at all.

I was in my room packing for Vegas and my parents were downstairs cooking dinner. I had a job and quit it yesterday. I had over nine thousand saved up because of my college fund shit Dad put in my bank account. I had one huge suitcase packed and put it in my closet. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I smelled the good food being made and was the oldest out of the three kids.

My sister was eight and she was my best friend. Her name was Parker and was a ball of energy. We all got done eating and my parents were in the living room watching tv.

“Hey guys” I said.

“Hey Alex” My dad smiling.

“I’m going to vegas” I replied.

“WHAT!?” mom exclaimed.

“Honey, your sixteen years old you will get into all kinds of trouble!” Dad yelled.

“Yeah, like you did when you were twenty, sleeping around with all those women and partying it up! Doing the drugs!” I shouted back.

Then, my dad slapped me and you could hear it really loud. I took off running and ran into my room. I locked my door and heard my dad pounding on it. I got into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. I was up an hour early and opened my window. I walked over to my closet and picked up my suitcase. I threw it in the huge bush next to our house and shut my window. I grabbed my car keys. I quietly shut the front door and last night I parked my car down the street. I picked up my suitcase and walked about a block away from y house.

I unlocked my car and got in putting my suitcase in the back. I arrived at the airport and checked in.

“Flight 104 to Las Vegas is now boarding” said the woman over the intercom.


I woke up and got dressed in some dark wash shorts with my black tank top on. I slipped on my sandals and had a little bit of makeup on. I slipped on my shades on and headed downstairs. I saw Criss with his swim trunks on with a black tank top and his shoes on. He put on a hat and sunglasses.

We got in the car and I was driving today because I haven’t drove in a while. I started up the car and Criss laughed.

“Shut up I haven’t drove a car in like two weeks” I said.

“Because you make me drive all the time” He said.

“Well, today I’m driving you to work” I said laughing.

“You’re working to” He said.

“Oh, no I’m not” I replied.

I pulled into the parking lot of the warehouse and got out of the car. When we walked in I saw the TV on and saw a picture of us.

“Hey turn the TV up” I said.

“Criss Angel’s mystery girl is his wife of three years named Alexandria Carlile she was with him ever since she came to Vegas when she was seventeen.” The news woman of E!.

“I mean when you think about it Alexandria has it made in the shade because of how much money he has I mean Criss is worth probably over one hundred million dollars or more” said another woman.

I walked away and I knew my secret was out.