Status: fist one-shot that i've done on here so bear with me(:

Through the Window

Chapter One

Vic groaned as his phone started to ring, waking him up from his dreams of the man that was only separated from him by a few layers of wood. He quickly shut his phone off once he saw that it was only a call from some girl that was still trying to get at him even after all the times that he rejected her. As he was about to close his eyes to see if he could get anymore sleep, he couldn't help but look out the window of his apartment, and was pleasantly surprised to see Kellin across the small area that separated them not wearing a shirt or pants, only a pair of tight boxer shorts which, even though they didn't leave much to his imagination, still left him wondering about everything underneath. Kellin walked closer to his window stretching his arms above his head, unconsciously teasing Vic. Vic's breathing started to hitch as Kellin started to open his window and turned back around, dropping his pants on the way back. His whole body was completely stiff by than, and his breathing was much deeper than it had been only moments before. He watched as Kellin started to slowly get dressed. As he was tugging his shirt over his head Kellin's eyes met Vic's and a small blush started to grow on his cheeks before he suddenly smirked at him and winked. Vic took this as a challenge and he suddenly drew back the covers and stood up, revealing his body to Kellin. He stood there in his pajama bottoms, which hung low on his narrow hips so you could see his boxers and the slight trail that led down there. He stretched his arms above his head as Kellin had only Vic bit his lip in the process too. As Vic turned around he could feel Kellin's piercing stare burn into his back as he dropped his bottoms and than his underwear. He took his time getting a new pair on, and when he was done he turned back toward Kellin, who was now sitting there with a beet-red face and a quickly moving chest. Vic gave him an evil, taunting smirk which made Kellin's face grow a deeper shade of red. With a wink Vic drew his curtains shut and let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as he heard Kellin slam his own window shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my first Kellic one-shot that I wrote for a friend with no editing, so sorry if it's not that good. That's for you Miranda(: I'll write you another better one later(: