Status: In Progress

I'll Be Safe and Sound as Long as You Kiss Me Again

Ten Times Better

Chapter 7

Tay's P.O.V

It was early morning and outside I could hear the birds chirping and I immediately knew it couldn't be much past sunrise.

Stirring from my sleep I found that I was held gently in place by a pair of hands which I assumed to be Matt's.

I snuggled further back into him and heard him murmur in his sleep before pulling me closer and burying his face into the back of my neck.

When I felt sleepy kisses being placed on the back of my neck I immediately knew I was wrong, this wasn't Matt. Unlike Matt's rough stubble surrounded lips these were soft and gentle with each passing kiss.

I gently grabbed the strangers hands and turned over slowly trying not to wake whomever I was in bed with.

Holding my breath I slowly opened my eyes to a sleeping Jenna.

I was still holding my breath seemingly unable to stop. What was Jenna McDougall doing in my bed?

I tried to softly get away but her grip on me tightened and she pulled me closer mumbling in her sleep.

I tried once again to get up and pretend this wasn't happening but she began pouting in her sleep mumbling something about five more minutes. I couldn't deny that it was one of the most adorable things I'd ever seen.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you it was rude to stare?" She smirked with her eyes still closed.

"Oh my god Jenna I thought you were asleep!" I shrieked falling backwards out of the bunk.

I could hear her snickering before she peeked her head over the edge of the bed and looked down at me smiling.

"Just because you wake up to a pretty girl in your bed doesn't mean it's not creepy to stare Tay" she teased.

"I wasn't... I wouldn't... Jenna what are you even doing here?" I stuttered.

"I heard everything..." She said.

"What..?" I asked in confusion. I really had no idea what Jenna was talking about.

Jenna swung her legs ever the side of the bunk being careful to place a foot either side of my figure which was still currently on the floor.

"I came to check on you and Matt last night, I heard almost your whole argument..." Jenna said softly. I could feel the colour drain from my face and Jenna just frowned.

"I'm sorry you heard that, I don't want to make you uncomfortable or make you feel pressured into doing anything with me even though you're gay and I'm bisexual and I kissed you and -" Jenna cut me off.

"You silly girl, do you think I'd be in bed with you if I didn't feel the same way" she said helping me up and then suddenly pulling me down onto the bed with her.

A blush then decided to make its way up my neck and onto my cheeks causing me to bury my face in Jenna's chest.

"How did you ever think I didn't like you back Tay?" Jenna whispered into her hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I don't know, you were flirting with Cameron and it made me jealous" I muttered.

"Me? Flirting with Cameron? You must be kidding me... We were talking about who we liked, and he most definitely does not have a thing for me" She chuckled.

"Really?" I said as the corners of my mouth lifted into a smile.

"Yeah, really" Jenna assured me to which I smiled wider.

I was glad that Jenna had put my mind to rest and actually admitted that she did indeed like me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by what could only be the sound of Jenna's stomach rumbling. I looked at her face and snickered as it was a mix between confusion and embarrassment.

"I'll go fix you up something to eat" I said getting back out of bed.

Jenna coughed behind me and I just turned my head to face her.

"You might want to put something less.. Revealing on" she smirked and I just looked down. Apparently I'd gone to bed in my bra and underwear last night which made my face turn beet red.

I quickly grabbed an oversized glamour kills tee and threw it on before sticking my tongue out at Jenna and stalking off into the main room of the bus.

Heading over to the kitchen area I started frying up Jenna and I pancakes with the ready made mixture kit that we kept for occasions like this.

When I was frying up the fourth and final pancake I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist and I could feel Jenna's breath on the back of my neck.

"Something smells good" she whispered.

"Me or the pancakes?" I said confidently even though in reality the close proximity I was to Jenna was making me very nervous.

"Both" she said picking up the plate of pancakes which had just had the fourth one added moments before.

Grabbing my hand and smiling Jenna lead us back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry that it's taken me about three weeks to update this but I was so busy with the last weeks of school and I had so many essays to write - Bandpocalypse