Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

Where it all Began

It's 8am, how can it possibly be 8 in the morning? It felt as if I had fallen asleep just 2 seconds ago. I have class today, at precisely noon. I'm studying my degree in Music. How flashy right? ''Must be great, going to university two days a week and getting absolutely hammered the others!'' They would tell me. Well yes but I'm a simple girl, with a simple mind. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Effie, well actually it's Oighrig, you can pronounce it ''fuck that'' if you want. Effie is just an Anglicized form of Oighrig. I'm 21, I originally came from Scotland but I moved to the US just two years ago. The shitty weather, the shitty people and the shitty everything just didn't float my boat. Hmm...What else about me? Oh I have a bad attitude and a fat ass. Just what all guys want. I guess it's all the alcohol I drink. Being from Scotland and the legal drinking age being 18, it was a hard transition. 19 and not being able to go out and just have a good time was pretty much hell, especially since I had been doing it since I was 15. But I had my ways. Going out to places I knew I'd get in.

Thud thud thud.

I heard from the floor above me. Neighbours are jerks. I live in a small apartment in California with my roomie Jen. She's a small, quiet red head who studies Chemistry. She's alright I guess, I mean she washes her own dishes and cleans up her stuff so she's pretty great for a room mate.

Finally deciding to get out of bed, I walked over to the mirror. Looking myself up and down. My yellow hair was badly needing a hair cut and the brown roots had to be dyed. Smudged make-up adorned my face. Must have forgotten to take it off last night. I could do with loosing a few pounds as well. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a towel from the freshly stacked washing in the basket next to my door. I entered the bathroom. Turning on the hot water and stripping off my pyjamas, throwing them into a heap on the floor. As I stepped in the roasting hot water began to hit my painted toes.
"I need money. I need to find a better job", I thought aloud to myself. If only I had a handsome man with lots of money, who didn't come home. Haha, I'm only kidding. I want a nice man who treats me with respect. Time wasters, abusers, liars and thieves aren't my cup of tea. If only right? That won't be happening any time soon. I mostly spend my time in class, in my bed or out getting shit faced with random people I've just met. Don't get me wrong I have friends but just not the ones who like to go out to clubs and "dance the night away". I enjoy it so who cares right? Finally after about half an hour I come out of the shower. After brushing my teeth, I do the usual, put my make-up on and dry and straighten my long hair. I look at the clock again, it's half 10. Leaving my medium sized bedroom, I travel to the kitchen grabbing a small bowl and start filling it with my favourite cereal. Half an hour to kill before I had to leave. Soon Jen appeared looking rather annoyed.

"You alright?" I asked her with a mouth full of cereal. To be honest I couldn't care less, but it's nice to be nice I guess.

"No, I've been up all night studying for this exam and I'm getting no where", She replied grabbing her bag and slamming the front door shut.

"Bye then" I said feebly to myself. 10 minutes later I find myself staring at my bowl. Could I really be bothered going to class today? Did I really want to be going at all? Or did I even want to be here? Just like the way I was feeling back in Scotland before I left. Oh Shut up Effie.

12:10 flashed on the oven. Fuck I'm going to be late!

*****

I had finally finished my lecture on the Digital Age of Music, It lasted two hours. I was now sitting with my friends, Steph, David and Todd. I always had a thing for Todd. He was tall, handsome and intellectual.

"Ef? Earth to Effie!" Steph poked at my ribs,

"Oi!" I exclaimed, "Don't do that you fucker!"

"Well stop day dreaming woman! Anyway we are thinking of going out tonight, obviously you are going right?" She asked. I just gave her a look, which was basically 'Duh'

"But won't the care home be worried?" I asked, smiling. They never go out. I have no idea why they've changed their minds.

"Well some people don't like going out themselves"

"Fuck off" I retorted with a cheeky smile.

"What time are we going? Where will we going? What time will we get back-" I cut her off.

"Chill out, we are going out to get drunk, get laid and fall asleep spooning each other"

"But what if we don't get laid and spooning leads to forking!" She exclaimed.

"Then we'll just fork each other!" That set her off. David and Steph went into a rant. Todd on the other hand, gave me a wink smiling.

"So are you excited?" He asked casually smiling. Ugh, his eyes, his smile, his everything. Getting creepy now.

"Yeah definitely, it'll be night to remember"
I could never have been more right.

****

The car ride home was loud. All four of us sang to songs from the 80's, well murdered more than sang. Steph decided to get ready at my flat. As soon as the car stopped we jumped out and ran to the door and racing to the fourth floor.

"What are you wearing tonight?" I asked,

"Nothing, I'm going naked as the day I came out of the womb" I just shook my head laughing slightly.

"What about you?"

"Probably just black waist high jeans, my heels and something else" I said. I'm not the one to get dolled up. What's the point when around 2 hours later, I'm going to look like a bear trying to walk in high heels. I will be so fucked up at that point.

"And you say I'm the bore, get the twins out!" She winked at me.

"Maybe"

Around 11 we finally decided to leave. We started at a small bar for pre-drinks. Just to get us started. They were going to be royally and truly drunk tonight. Around an hour later, I was drunk. Stage 1: Over hyped flaccid penis dancing. Everyone has this stage. Basically what I mean is when you're on the dance floor and you're thinking O M G I'm totally that guy out whoever's got minimal talent and you're trying to attract whoever you like out there and their dick becomes so flaccid it shrivels and falls off. Unless you are that guy from that talent show, then I guess well done for being voted off. Girls we generally enjoy a good giggle to ourselves and find this type of dancing funny. No you say? Don't lie, we love it when we see a good looking guy or girl check you and show off their natural flailing prowess. It's also a good ice breaker. My dancing was going to be so beautiful and graceful tonight. Swan lake move the fuck over. We soon left after the rest of our beverages were finished. The club was packed. For a Wednesday night it was booming. I didn't have class the next day, so if I remembered any bit of last night. I was going to be annoyed. The loud thump of the bass drum and the melody of the synthesiser pulsed through me.

"I'm going to get more drinks" I Slurred to Todd, he just nodded and I tried to get passed to sweaty bodies grinding on each other to get to the bar.

"Two shots please" I said to the bartender. He was alright looking. Nothing to brag about but he walked around as if all the girls loved him. After I downed my shots, I asked for more and more and more. I had surpassed stage 2, 3 ,4 ,5 and 6, I was now at Stage 7: Take me home before I do any more harm. I staggered to the middle of the dance floor, moving to every beat of the music, well sort of every beat. The kind of moving a drunk person does. My friends had become a distant memory now. All I see now, sweaty bodies moving in time with mine. I looked up and around, green eyes, pierced through the crowd look straight at me. Staring as I swayed my hips seductively. He slowly drank his drink, watching my every move. The glass he drank from was put down and he moved towards me. His body screamed intimidation. The crowd moved when he did. He reached me, looking down and pulling me forward resting his hands on my ass. Swaying with me. I could smell the alcohol off of him. My guess, he was probably just as drunk as I was. There was something off about him. I wish I could have seen it. The stranger, nuzzled his head into my neck. I inhaled, more alcohol and hints of cologne. His lip rings smoothly going over my neck. I was no longer aware of the people around us. I was far gone. I felt his teeth scrape along my collarbone. I felt uneasy. He bit down. Before I could react. I fell into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!
I recently re-discovered my account on mibba!
So what do you think? Any suggestions? Things like what you didn't like, things you did and what you'd like to see in the next chapter?

Love Heather xoxo