Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

Gold Digger

I was currently standing outside on the back porch smoking a cigarette. Effie was finally back home and safe and I finally felt at ease. When I seen her sitting in that chair half dead I just...well I can't even describe how I felt. it was a fate worse than death. Flicking my cigarette away I went back into the house. Brian sat next to Jen on the couch, poking her sides while she shouted at him.

"Brian fuck off before I beat you!" She exclaimed while he continuously annoyed her. She sighed and became dead silent, focusing on the wall in front of her. Poor Brian. One last boney finger to the ribs and she had enough. Jen whipped her body around and punched him on the arm.

"Ow that was so sore." He said sarcastically rubbing his arm.

"Watch man, if she's anything like Effie then she'll murder you in your sleep." I sat across from them.

"Exactly! Zack's now my bestie so you can suck my balls bitch." She said getting up and sitting next to me. He instantly protested but she ignored him.

"Where's Ef?" I asked.

"She went out with Val a while ago. She got and left about two hours ago she should be back soon." I was beginning to feel tense and nervous and Jen noticed. "Don't worry Johnny is with them." She smiled, reassuring me. Brian stood from his seat and bent over the small table gripping on to her hands pulling her on her feet as Jen tried to pull away so he moved his hands to her waist pulling her over. "BRIAN!"

"Zack c'mere a minute!" Matt hollered from the office. Thank fuck. I quickly stood up and left.

"No save me!" I heard Jen call. I chuckled ignoring her. I opened the office door to reveal a stressed looking Matt.

"Hey man what's up?" He looked up, looking guilty as hell. I sat down on one of the chairs that sat in front on him.

"Zack." He couldn't look me in the eye. "When you left that night with Effie, something happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Dan never got away we ripped that fucker to shreds but-"

"But what?" Anger surged through my body.

"I'm sorry man, she got away." I gripped the arm rests breaking their structure.

"Shit man. We need to find her." I rose to my feet.

"Actually I think for now you need to stick around with Effie she's more important and I don''t want to put Valary through this crap again." He was right but I had to keep her closer than ever now without having her freak out. "Everything will be fine we can all handle it if anything happens." Laughter caught my attention. Effie and Val were finally home.

****

"Your hair is so freakin' hot Ef!" We had just left the salon after a much needed pampering session. My ugly yellow grown out hair was now a deep shade of purple and my fringe was cut back into it's short and choppy self. "I can't believe the difference." I laughed at her.

"I'm pretty happy with it, can't believe it's came out this good." We walked towards the shops at the other side of the mall talking about the most random shit until we got to our destination.

"Okay so what do you need first?" She asked.

"Underwear, bra's jeans, t-shirts the full sh'bang." I said, completely over joyed. Not.

"Come on we are on a mission! We'll get this done in no time." I hope so. I wanted to get back to the house and just sleep. This past week was exhausting and I wasn't settling well. I was trying to hide my fear and it was working. Val didn't suspect a thing. "We'll start with underwear first."

"Hey Val!" We turned around noticing Johnny running towards us. "Where's Ef-woah nice hair, never recognised you there kid." I smiled.

"Johnny we're busy." She dragged me into the shop. I looked back at Johnny, pleading him with my eyes so he could just take us home but he laughed and went in the opposite direction.

"I'll go pick out some styles you sit there." Val commanded, pointing at the small sofa in front of the mannequins. "What size are you?"

"32E."

"No way!" She laughed.

"Yeah, it sucks." She shook her head and scuffled around the bras, trying to pick out ones I might like.
I could see her blonde hair whizzing through the racks. I just wanted to get out of here so I was willing to let Val do what she wanted so we could leave as fast as possible. I wonder if Zack is worried about me...doubtful. He knew I was fine.

"Okay try these on." She handed me a pile and I went into the dressing room. Quickly putting them on. "Let me seen." Ugh, damn Val. I opened the curtain to show her. She nodded telling me how nice it looked. I picked them all up, carrying them to the cashier. Pulling out my bank card from my jeans.

"Nu uh, your man's got it." I looked at Val ready to tell her to put it away until a staff member opened her mouth first.

"Gold digger." The woman muttered under her breath.

"What did you fucking say?" My anger was rising.

"Nothing." She replied still de-tagging my items.

"It better be fucking nothing." Nodding towards the cashier, "Fucking cheek eh?" Val laughed telling me to chill.

"That'll be $97.98." I reluctantly gave her the card. "Have a nice day." She said dully.

"I need to get out of here Val." I said dumping my bags next to the large fountain that sat next to the coffee stand.

"I'll pick out some stuff for you and you can wait here and get yourself some coffee or tea or whatever you like. I'll be quick." She disappeared and I waited patiently. I looked at the faces as they sauntered by. Each staring at a phone or some other contraption, unwilling to look at the person next to them. Something caught the corner of my eye, a familiar face. Steph? I stood up, but the face was gone, must have just been my imagination. Half an hour had passed and she rushed towards me.

"How long was I?" She was out of breath.

"No long at all." She let out a deep sigh of relief and we left for the car.

~~~

We opened the door waiting for Johnny to come in with all the bags. He looked so cute struggling.

"Come on short shit." We laughed at him, calling for Brian.

"Jesus christ short shit." He shook his head and looked at my hair. "Woah what a difference, you don't look sick anymore." I shoved his shoulder rolling my eyes.

"Watch he's fragile. Damn loving the hair babe." Jen felt my hair through her fingers. "It's so soft too."

"Guys!" Johnny whined. Brian ran out grabbing most of the bags off of him walking past us.

"So what did you get me?" He raided through my bags.

"BRIAN!" He stopped as he reached the bag full of my bras and underwear. He turned his head smirking and stood up with one in his hand putting it across his chest.

"Oh Zacky look at my sexy body." He swung his hips and shook his "boobs" .

"I'm going to murder you!" I charged at him but he dodged out the way galloping away from me. "Ugh! Jen!" Two arms snaked round my waist pulling me back.

"Hey." Zack mumbled in my ear.

"Hello." I replied blushing. A chorus of aw's filled the room. Flipping them off I went into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and then leaning on the counter top.

"I really like the hair. Much better than the blonde." He stated.

"Well thank you." I smiled sweetly at him. He swiftly walked towards me, putting a hand at either side of me, going in for a kiss but I ducked away from him. "You gotta take me on a date first." I winked.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Really."

"Fine. How about tonight?"

"Sounds good to me." This would be the first time I had spent any real time with him, actually having a conversation. I was absolutely shitting myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

So so so sorry I'm two weeks late with this chapter! I hope you can forgive me!
Hope you enjoy and thank you so much to my new subscribers, recs and also for the comments it means so much.

Love Heather xoxox