Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

Somebody to Lean On

I felt physically sick. I was so nervous for Zack and I's date tonight. What if we didn't get along and I didn't like him? I mean I liked his kind of mysteriousness but I have no idea who he is. I sat on Jen's bed and Val and Jen scurried around the room trying to find something for me to wear. But I don't think they were having much luck.

"Do you have anything that isn't too small around the chest?" Val asked. "Look at the size of her boobs." I stared at the floor, ready to heave. When I felt like this there was one person alone I could speak to. My mum.

"I don't have my phone, is there a house phone kickin' about?" I said not looking up.

"Jeeze Effie, you look terrible. We don't have a 'house phone' but I'll get Zacky's for you. Do you want a glass of water too?" I nodded and she hurried away from us retrieving the items and hurrying back.

"Okay, Effie here you go." Val handed me the items and I sipped the water and smiled, thanking her. "No problem, so who are you calling?"

"Her mommy." Jen laughed, while Val cooed at me. I set the glass down and walked outside of the room. "Ugh find something for that ass too!" I laughed and opened the phoned typing in the dialing code and my house number. It was most likely bed time for my family but I need my mum.

Hello? My dads sleepy voice came through the speaker and my eyes watered.

"Hi dad." I replied quietly.

Effie where have you been? Yer mam and I have been worrying like fuck. The guilt was setting in quick.

"I know and I'm sorry, it was just a hectic time, y'know uni and all that jazz."

Aye right hen, don't gee me that shite. I laughed loudly. When are you coming back home?

"I'll be visiting soon dad, I miss you." Tears started to slip and I sniffled.

Aw darlin' it's okay. Here ye' want to speak to yer mam?

"Yeah, please. I'll see you soon. Love you."

Love you too darlin'. Haw Karen yer waen's on the phone! My dad shouted so loudly it could be heard by Val and Jen who were chortling. I popped my head around the door, shushing them.

Donna what is it now? For Christ's sake.

"I know what's that Donna like." I said chuckling to myself.

Oighrig! I'm going to murder you, ya bastard. I've been worried sick about you, ye better have a good excuse. I needed to stop her in tracks before she went off the rails.

"Mum, I'm going on a date tonight." She stopped. Not saying anything for a moment. The silence was so deafening I could breathe for a moment, worried about her reaction.

Well what's his name? I sighed in relief.

"Zack." She paused. "He's really nice and he's handsome too." I bit my lip waiting for her reply.

Is he good to you? Not exactly, well not when I first met him but I wasn't telling her that.

"Yeah, but this is our first date." She giggled telling my dad. I heard a 'for fucks sake' come from him.

Well don't be nervous

"I am, what if he doesn't like me? What if I don't like him. Oh my God. What if he hates my personality!"

Hold up Ef, your becoming hysterical, calm. You two aren't set in stone, so it isn't a big deal and by the way who couldn't love you! You are the fruit of my womb I do not make dull, boring children. I made fucking gorgeous, funny, amazing children. Now get your head out of your arse. How wrong she was. Not about the gorgeous funny amazing thing. About Zacky and I being set in stone. We are.

"Okay, okay. But what should I wear?"

Remember that black dress I bought you? The halter neck one? Wear that. I felt glum. I no longer owned that dress but I didn't have the heart to tell her.

"Yeah I'll wear that. Thanks mum."

You're welcome. Now remember you are beautiful, intelligent, witty and all that crap. You get the jist. Don't be too hard on yourself if it doesn't work, because it's his loss. Giggling, I reassured her I wouldn't. Are you coming home soon?

"As soon as I can get the money for the plane tickets I'll be there." I looked over at the stairs and footsteps trudged up them. Johnny's head popped up and he smiled at me.

Okay baby I love you so so much, stay safe and give me a ring tomorrow, I want to hear how the date went.

"I will, I love you too mum. Speak soon." I hung up and put the phone into my pocket. "Hey Johnny."

"Hello, I heard you're looking for a little black dress?" I stared at him in disbelief.

"Um, aye. My mum bought me one before I came over and I never got a chance to wear it. I'll never get it back either." He motioned for me to follow him into his room. He opened his door going straight to his closet, pulling something from the back.

"Shut your eyes." He commanded.

"Okay I'm ready." I had them shut tight. Suspicious of him and what he might produce. He moved me over and placed something in front of me telling me to hold it. The material felt soft in my hands and instantly I recognized it. It couldn't be.

"Open 'em." I shot my eyes open and gasped. I was staring into the mirror and I held the dress in my hands.

"NO fucking way!" I threw my arms around Johnny. "Where? How? What even!?" He chuckled and hugged me back.

"We searched through your apartment and I found it in your room." I let him go and screamed, jumping up and down. Val, Jen and Brian ran into the room. Tears were dripping from my face.

"Look! Look what he did for me!" I shook the dress at them, squealing in excitement and they laughed.

"I have the perfect shoes to go with it!" I kissed Johnny's cheek before running back into Jen's room. What Johnny done for me was incredible. He doesn't even know the severity of happiness he's caused. Everything that went on with us is now in the past. The memories of our beginning we pushed way back in my mind because he really is a sweetheart. He was just a massive jackass because of Zack and I wasn't even mad at him for it.

"In fact I'm going to go for a shower, you too can pick whatever." The nervous and horrible vomiting feelings totally left me. Speaking to my mum and the fact Johnny had found the dress, left me with nothing but sheer happiness. Hopefully it stayed that way.

~~~~

I can't believe I had to take Effie out on a date. Not that I grudge her a date, it's just I thought we were passed the first date stage. My head wasn't in it today either after finding out the shape shifter was still out there. But I have to focus on Effie and just moving on.

"So did you book a table at Ragano?" Matt asked throwing a beer at me as he sat across from me setting down the other four bottles down.

"Yeah man." I cracked the beer open, gulping most of it down.

"Woah dude are you nervous or something? I'm shocked you managed to get a table there anyway."

"I know the owner and he owes me big time." I reached for another beer.

"Dude take it easy on the beer will you? Ef is gonna murder your ass if you're drunk."

"I'm fucking nervous man, like piss my pants nervous." He looked at me and shook his head.

"Chill, once you see her you'll relax. Just do what you have to do and everything will be good." Easier said than done. Val came down and sat next to Matt, looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked,

"Nothing, well you'll see." She grinned. "What time is your reservation at?"

"At 8:30." I had two hours to prepare myself for this. Well two hours to think of something to actually talk about. I wonder if she was as worried as I am. Probably not, I'm not sure if she could get jittery about this kind of stuff. When I first seen her she looked so confident in herself and I hope she still is. Smiling to myself, I sat the beer back down and leaned back.

"What are you smiling at?" The blonde haired woman had a massive grin on her face. "Is it about tonight?" Matt turned to face her.

"Him?" He pointed at me, "He's shitting himself babe." Val punched him lightly.

"Stop it you and YOU have nothing to worry about everything is going to be great." The reassurance wasn't enough for me. "Oh and I forgot to mention. Don't buy Effie flowers, she isn't that kind of girl." But what if she was? What if she was expecting a massive bouquet of roses?

"Are you sure, she isn't that type of girl?" She nodded.

"I'm positive, she told me so herself." Fuck what do I buy her instead...will I even buy her anything?

"Then what the fuck do I get her?" She looked puzzled for a moment, thinking of whatever Effie might like. Then her eyes widened and she smiled.

"I know what you could get her but we gotta move fast before the place closes tonight."

~~~~

Jen curled the last piece of hair and sat the straighteners down. I looked at myself in the mirror the sat on top of the dresser...yuck. Curls weren't for me. I faced her and gave her an awkward smile.

"You hate it." She said. Jen was right but I didn't want to make out like I did. She sat on the bed looking exhausted.

"No I don't." I stood up from the chair. "It's lovely." Grabbing the high heels I sat next to her putting them on my feet. Standing up and walking towards the full length mirror. Everything looked sort of alright. I grimaced and looked towards Jen.

"I'll brush it out so the curls aren't so tight and it'll look better."

"Do I look okay?" I asked, I felt so uneasy about myself. All the confidence I once had drained from me and I felt shitty half the time. I wonder if Val and Matt felt like this at one point. But I find it difficult to even believe they have arguments. They are so perfect for each other, and so damn in love. I want something like that with Zacky, something so easy that we didn't have to work at our relationship. So everything was completely fool proof but obviously it wasn't. I have to some how conjure up the nerve and actually talk to the poor guy. Telepathically I was begging her to tell me I looked like shit so I could take off all this junk and sit on my arse and eat chocolate and get wasted.

"You look great babe." She beamed. Fucking typical. "But let me just do this so I can make your hair look exquisite." She moved the brush slowly through my hair carefully not to tug too hard.

"Jenny am I in over my head?" She sat the brush down and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Stop it! You look great and everything will be okay you silly bitch." She said, shaking me. I took a step back fixing my cleavage that was now falling out.

"Watch, boob alert!" Flopping herself on to the bed, she let out a loud sigh and wrapped herself the covers.

"It's nearly 8pm get your sexy ass down stairs and I'll talk to you tomorrow, I'm totally beat." Chin up Ef. It'll all be okay. Taking slow steps towards the stairs I tried so ever hard to pump myself up, but all my body wanted to do was run. This was my first date in about a year. I didn't do dates because I'm so clumsy and stupid and ramble on too much, so I'm not entirely sure why I told Zacky why I wanted to go on one. Silly decision on my part. I stopped at the top of the banister, hiding for the people down stairs. I peeped over the railing, looking at Val who stood with a camera. Holy shit it's not fucking prom. Matt sat on the couch watching something on TV and Zack, Brian and Johnny were no where to be seen. I took this as my time to rush down and avoid all the kerfuffle. Once I reached Val I ripped the camera out of her hands.

"No cameras or commotion." Matt laughed standing up from the couch.

"But you look so gorgeous! Let me take a quick picture just you and me?" Those puppy dog eyes were nearly irresistible.

"Nope, nope, nope. Come on don't make this a big deal."

"Damn Ef, what happened to you?" Brian wolf whistled at me as he came out of the kitchen with Johnny in tow, taking their places next to Matt.

"Shut up Bri. Where is Zacky?" I eagerly asked.

"He's in the kitchen he's just finishing off the last be-" He began but Matt elbowed him in the gut.

"Is he drunk!?" I didn't know whether to be angry or just laugh.

"No." His deep voice came from the large door across the room. I turned to look at him. He stood, wearing black suit trousers and a white shirt with the top button undone and the sleeves rolled up, showing off his tattooed arms. His black hair was slicked back nicely, and his green eyes more prominent than ever, damn... I looked at his lips as a smirk formed onto his lips. "Like what you see?" Jerk. Biting my tongue I decided to ignore him.

"Well you aren't fucking driving." I grumbled folding my arms. He took steps towards me but I turned my head away from him but he tugged my arms away from me pulling me into his arms.

"You look beautiful but you aren't driving." He smirked kissing my forehead, while I flash went off. Laughing he grabbed his suit jacket from the couch.

"Val!" I whined.

"Just one!" I laughed shaking my head.

"Where's the car keys?" I quietly whispered to her. I was sort of a good driver and I hadn't drank a thing yet.

"Right here." Zack dangled them in front of my face and ripped the keys from his hands before he had time to react. I winked at him and swiftly moved away.

"Skdoosh motherfucker. Bye guys, if you want anything text Zack and we'll bring it back." Obviously Zacky protested. But looked puzzled for a moment searching through his pockets. I finally clicked and opened my purse bringing out his phone. "I stole it because I don't have mine and no you aren't getting it back." Sticking my tongue out at him I put the phone back into my purse and walked outside towards the SUV. With Zack hot on my heels.

"Keys." He poked my sides, demanding the keys.

"No." I quickened my pace, trying to get away from him. But I was too slow. His massive hands latched on to my hips stopping me in my tracks and dragging me back until my back hit his chest. As he planted small kisses on my shoulder, I relaxed, leaning back into him. Zack to heed of my actions and snaked an arm around the front of body resting a hand on my stomach then moving towards my hands. I snapped out of the trance he put me under and pushed out of his grip shaking the keys in his face. "Ah ha no you don't."

"Please?" Now that was a face that was irresistible.

"Ugh fine." I threw them at him and jumped into the passenger seat. Waiting for him to get in and start the car.

The car ride was silent. I didn't have a clue what to speak to him about the closer we got into town the worse it got. I was hoping he felt just as nervous about our date as I did. I was rather shocked when the car jolted to a stop. We sat outside the most expensive restaurant in town. It had a shitty name but apparently the food was amazing.

"Will we get in here?" I quietly asked.

"Yes, I wouldn't bring you here if we wouldn't get in." He pointed out. I unbuckled my seat belt and swung open the door, hopping out and fixing my dress. Zack came around and shut my door and intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled at him and we walked in. Every table was full and all the staff looked like they were run off their feet.

"Mr Baker! How are you sir?" A short waiter came over, greeting us. He seemed tired but had a smile plastered on his face anyway. "Oh and Mrs Baker it's lovely to meet you!" He exclaimed gripping my hand in his a little to tightly.

"Graeme." Zack harshly spoke to him and I got a small fright. I was so used to the voice and it was strange for it not to be directed at me. He must have noticed because he gave my hand a small squeeze.

"Sorry boss." He sheepishly smiled. "So I'll show you to your table." Zacky put his hand on the small of my back pushing me forward as we followed Graeme. I looked around me as the people taking up most of the seats stared at us. The whole restaurant started to quieten down as the rest noticed us walking. Some men nodded to the man behind me and some women smiled at me while others drew me daggers. Our waiter pushed open a curtain that was situated up the back and as I walked through the turmoil of the restaurant continued. The room was a dark shade of red and the floor was a dark acacia wood. It contained a three booths and a small bar. The lights were dim and each table had candles on them with a small vase containing a single red rose. I took my seat at the round booth and sat my purse next to me.

"Anything to drink?" He asked, taking out a small note pad.

"Um, could I have a Morgan Spice and lemonade please?" He smiled and nodded looking at Zacky,

"Just a beer."

"Okay, and would you like two menus or chef's choice?" Before I could answer my date already answered for me.

"Chef's choice." Shit, what if I didn't like what was brought out to me. I'm so fussy and I don't want to ask for chicken nuggets right now. Graeme left us be and the silence continued for a couple of minutes. My hands fidgeting in my lap.

"So Baker? I never realized that was your last name."

"Really? You're going to start a conversation with that?" Zack replied as he slouched back on his seat.

"Well you aren't saying anything!" He laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. You do look incredible tonight." He looked down at my cleavage and back up to my face. Narrowing my eyes at him I folded my arms across my chest.

"Pervert." I muttered.

"If you didn't want me looking you wouldn't have worn that dress." He had a point. Maybe subconsciously I did. "Anyway Mrs Baker." He winked at me as I blushed. "I didn't take you for a rum drinker."

"Usually I don't from a bad experience three years ago but I feel saucy tonight." Right on cue, a bartender came with out drinks. He sat mine in front of me and I immediately downed the small glass.

"Another?" I nodded. I need this. I really fucking need this.

"Sorry just a bit nervous." Giving Zacky a half smile.

"Whatever it takes to get that dress off you." My eyes widened with his forward comment. Usually I'd reply with something slutty but not tonight.

"So tell me about yourself?" I asked hoping he'd tell me anything.

"Um well I grew up in Huntington, been here for most of my life. I'm passionate about music, the guitar is my instrument. I'm kind boring actually." He shrug. The waiter came back with my drink.

"I'm not taking that as an answer. How old are you? What's your parents names? Have you got any siblings? How long have you been a...y'know?" I put my arms on the table sipping at my fresh drink.

"You really want to know?" He raised and eye brow and I nodded. "Well I'm 201, Maria and James, I've got two siblings my sister is called Zina and my brother is called Matt and I've always been a lycan. It's in the genes." 201. Oh my.

"Oh so you aren't a werewolf as such?" I felt a little confused at what the difference was.

"Well lycans can control transformations and werewolves can't." Oh silly me. "Come on I've answered enough questions, your turn." He sat up, looking interested in what I had to tell him.

"Well I'm 21, I was born in a small town called Biggar, my parents are called Karen and Dave McClaren. I have two brothers and twin sisters. I actually came over here to study my degree in music, I'm a drummer/pianist/bass player." I felt boring this wasn't a conversation you had with your boyfriend? Is he my boyfriend?

"When was your first kiss?"

"I was 15 and my friends girlfriend actually wanted a ride with the ol' Effie." He laughed.

"When did you lost your virginity?" Oh brother, here we go.

"18 with my best friend." He gritted his teeth, "Oh my are you jealous?"

"No" Awww yes he was.

"You don't have to be it was a long time ago." I paused. "Tell me about this bond thing?" He leaned in. "I mean how did you know..."

"That you were mine...well it's this pulling sensation. I'm drawn to you. Everything about you is addictive. Your smile, your body, your eyes, the way you walk and that little thing you do when you over think. It's like a bubble I'm in when your near, nobody is there. Only you." I bit my lip blushing and our starter had arrived. I didn't like the look of it but I ate it anyway focusing on his words. Our small talk continued. Learning small things about each other.

"I'm not eating anything else." I pushed the plate away as Graeme took our plates away. My buzz was being killed.

"Do you want anything else?" He eagerly asked.

"Hmm...can I get a pitcher of sex on the beach please?"

"Mrs Baker you don't have to keep saying please."

"Just Effie." I smiled, "And it's nice to be nice." He gave me a genuine smile and walking out to get my drink.

"A pitcher?" Zacky asked laughing at me.

"I'm Scottish, I can handle anything." I said giving him a flirty smile. Smirking he moved around the booth sitting next to me putting and arm over my shoulders.

"Can I get that kiss now?" As I nodded his lips were instantly on mine. I was startled for a moment but relaxed kissing his lips back. He put his other hand on my neck, deepening the kiss as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip and I instantly granted him access. Our tongues fighting for dominance but I soon gave up. My stomach was filling with butterflies as the kiss deepened and I was now straddling him grinding my hips into him and biting his lip. Zacky's hands found their way to my ass, squeezing it hard and I let slip a moan. I felt him smirk.

"Um your highness?" I pulled back as I heard a girl clear her throat.

"Your whatness?" I got up off Zack and sat in my original seat. She looked at me slightly bewildered at the tone of my voice.

"I should have probably mentioned a small detail about my life that isn't really important."

"And what is that?" I looked at the girl who looked uncomfortable.

"Anna, you silly girl come back here now!" Graeme bellowed at her. Zacky stared at Graeme with a look of disgust.

"Are you going to tell me or not?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this one. I'm sorry if it's so shit.
But remember I love you so don't leave me! Hope you're all well!

Love you, Heather xoxox