Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

You Gotta Think to Win

I slammed the door behind me in an attempt to get away from the man who had hurt me over and over again. Everything is always a fucking drama with every little thing, and I was getting tired of it. I threw my bag onto the couch and sat next to it. All the lights were turned off and I had a moment to myself just to think and recollect the events of tonight.

"Zacky, just spit it out and tell me!" I exclaimed. I was beginning to get pissed off. He was keeping something from me.

"Graeme." Zacky growled lowly. "Get out." He turned to look at me. "I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how." He sighed. "My parents are important people, they basically rule lycans..." I'm confused.

"So you are trying to tell me your parents are like the king and queen of furry world?" He laughed and nodded. " What was so hard about telling me that?"

"Can you imagine what it would have been like if I bombarded you with all that information at once? Oh Effie just so you know I'm a lycan, I've made you mine and also my parents are royal." I blushed.

" I get it." Zacky planted a small kiss on my lips. I looked at the pitcher of booze in front of me and picked it up gripping the small straw and taking a long swig of it.

"Woah slow down." I smiled sheepishly. I wish I could tell him I was freaked out by it all. Well I wasn't extremely freaked out but it was still quite nerve wracking. "What are you thinking about?" He swung his arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing interesting." I smiled.

"Seems like it might be." He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head, reassuring him everything was okay. But I could seen in his eyes he didn't believe. Shaking my head I took another drink. The silence consumed us and it began to get awkward. I didn't know what to say to him. He loudly sighed and removed his arm. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

"What?"

"Obviously you've got something to say."

"No I don't." He was getting angry.

"Yes you fucking do, I know you too well." He didn't fucking know me at all. He has never even tried to get to know me.

"Don't pretend like you do know me. Because you don't." I folded my arms and stood up abruptly.

"What the fuck are you looking at?!" He shouted at the poor girl in the corner. I scoffed picking up my bag and walked out on him. "And where the hell are you going?" He called out for me. But I ignored it, just like I ignored the stares from the men and women. I exited the restaurant and looked over at the car, was I hell getting into that car, his temper is too much for anyone to handle. But he could be so sweet and caring. An arm latched onto me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Effie." He harshly whispered into my ear. "Don't you ever pull that shit in front of anyone again, you hear me?" His voice sent shivers down my spine. I nodded nervously. Afraid of what might happen next. He let go and took my hand leading me to the car. We sat in silence for half the of the journey before I spoke up.

"Why do you have to treat me like that? What do you have to gain for being such a wanker?" I asked not looking at him.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch?" He retorted.

"I wasn't being a bitch! How dare you say that to me. I was fucking freaked out about things, I needed a moment and as always you blew everything out of proportion. I don't need this shit anymore."

"Look-" I cut him off no longer needing to hear what he was going to say.

"You ruined tonight and right now I don't want to talk to."


I could hear him opening and shutting the door. His foot steps sounded through the living room. I could see his silhouette in the dark.

"Effie."

"What?"

"I'm sorry." He sighed and took a seat next to me. "I can't even explain myself except for I get nervous when I don't know what you're thinking."

"Apology sort of accepted." He placed a hand on my thigh.

"I've you want your present, then I'm gonna need more than that." I reached over for the light turning it on and looked at him.

"What present?"

"I don't know if you deserve it." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and placed my head on his chest, cuddling up to him, running my index finger along his chest and down to his trousers, tracing each leg.

"I could change your mind." I looked up at him then sat up gripping his thigh as I pushed myself up. His eyes began to clouded over with lust. I moved on to the floor still facing him and positioned myself in between his legs. His breath hitched in his throat and he took a deep gulp. I'd never seen him this way. He seemed so innocent. I began unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his trousers. I licked my top lip slowly and pulled down his trousers along with his boxers. But stopped. I kissed his bare hip and stood up, "But i can't be arsed." He growled and quickly got up picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled loudly. He smacked my ass hard and clawed his back heavily. I was in for one hell of a night.

~~~~

I opened my eyes a s sunlight poured through the window. My mouth was dry and my head hurt. Damn hangover. I was currently on top of a very naked Zacky. I looked at his sleeping face and smiled. I got up and put on some clothes and headed to Jen's room. Eager to discuss the events of last night. I knocked lightly on the door and opened it. Jen and Val sat on the bed watching something on the TV. I jumped on the end of it lying down.

"Dirty bitch." I punched Jen's leg lightly.

"Fuck you."

"Well tell us how it went then!" I smiled at Val.

"It was a fucking disaster. Great beginning, shit middle and a happy ending." Her eyes widened.

"You two had sex?" Jen cut in before I had time to answer.

"Of course they had sex, 'oh Zacky stuff me like yer stuffin' a turkey.'" We burst out laughing and I sat up facing them.

"Cheeky cow. Yeah we did but I didn't say that!"

"Well I could hear the moans from here." She whined.

"I'm sorry that Brian won't stuff you like a turkey babe but it's not my fault. I bet if you asked he would." I stated.

"Asked me what?" His head popped through the door and his nose crinkled. "Effie, please go shower. I can't handle you parading around smelling like Zack's jizz." My eyes widened and I looked at Jen.

"Val, code yellow." I looked at Val and her face became serious.

"Matt's or Zacky's" She asked.

"Zacky's" Jen was as equally as confused as I was.

"Wait what does code yellow mean?" I asked. Brian laughed.

"It means your in laws are here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.

I am so so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in so long work has been hell!
I hope you are all still there and I hope to fuck you enjoy this.

Comment and subscribe!
Love Heather xoxox