Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

If You Close Your Eyes does it Feel like You've Been Here Before.

His parents?! I only just let him in my knickers. How am I going to deal with this! Of all fucking things! I I'm worried about what they are going to think of me, I'm not exactly a parent pleaser. Sure, interactions with ex-boyfriends parents weren't tense but they sure were uncomfortable because I knew they didn't like me. Well it could have been worse. I rushed to get ready, throwing on the most simple outfit I could find. Black skinnies, black tank top, vans and a baggy denim jacket is always my go to outfit. It's what I feel most comfortable in. I put on my on me flowery necklace and a couple of bracelets. I fixed my straight hair and left my room. Before making my way down stairs, I searched for Johnny.

"Show times." Matt said as he passed me. He really knows how to make a girl feel better. Flipping him off I looked in Johnny's room. He sat on his bed tying his shoe laces.

"Hi."

"Oh hey kid what's up?" I shook my head and sat on his bed.

"Nothing just a bit worried." I replied, clasping my fingers together.

"Why?" He looked at me with concerned eyes.

"I really don't want to meet the parents, especially since we've literally just started to get on."

"You mean get it on?" He laughed standing up, holding out his hand for me, " Come on silly everything will be okay." Hesitantly taking his hand, he dragged me through the hall and to the stairs, where I stopped for a moment to take a deep breath. I should just hide right? It's not like anyone will give a shit, right? I started to to turn back but Johnny encouraged me to go. Quietly I moved down stairs and into the kitchen where all the commotion was. My stomach was in knots and my palms began sweating.

"Come on." He dragged me into the kitchen.

"Johnny! How are you boy?" A deep voice boomed through the room. Even though Johnny was short he was still taller than me so I tried my best to hide behind him as best as I could. But he started stepping forward. Leaving me alone. I felt naked as the room of people bore holes into my skin. I look directly at Zack, our eyes connecting immediately and he motioned for me to go to him. "Zack, aren't you going introduce us?"

"Dad." Dad?!, "This is Effie."

"Oh THEE infamous Effie. I'm James" He laughed. "How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm alright thank you. Yourself?" He looked surprised.

"Scottish?" He looked at Zacky, "I wonder if she knows-"

"She doesn't." The green eyed man cut his father off and the tension rose. I wasn't aware of the whole alpha thing, but I could tell someone had crossed a line. I nervously bit my lip until a soft hand touched my shoulder.

"Hello, I'm Maria, Zachary's mother." She smiled, engulfing me in a hug.

"Hi, it's lovely to meet you." I said as I let her go.

"So where do you exactly come from?" James asked.

"Biggar, it's incredibly small." He agreed with me.

"Yeah I've been before. Visited a Scottish clan a few times. They guy was a nut job."

"Manky Dan?"

"Yeah! Have you met him?" He eagerly asked.

"He's the weirdest guy in town, now I know why." That infectious laugh sounded again,

"I used to visit a friend regularly when I went over. Great man. He hated Dan, they used to brawl every time he saw him because he couldn't stand him. It was fucking funny, he was human like yourself but he fucked up Dan so bad." I immediately knew who he was talking about.

"Dave McLaren."

"How do you know him? Jeeze he must be just as famous as Dan."

"He's my dad." I smiled. Thinking of how crazy my dad could sometimes be.

"No way! You are the youngest Mclaren! I've heard a lot of crazy shit about you. God, your dad and I have some great memories."

"And your mom is some woman too." Maria chimed in. I was smiling ear to ear. I couldn't believe they knew my parents. They made feel at home, it was like I knew them my home life. Our moment quickly ended.

"Mom, she's being a bitch!" A man and a woman no older than me strutted in.

"Well I wouldn't have to be if you weren't such a fucking baby." He scoffed.

"Zina! Language and Matthew shut up please." I giggled to myself and the two had their eyes locked on me in a second.

"Hey!" The younger man took a large step forward. "What up baby? Why haven't I seen your beautiful face before?" I looked at my Zacky's face. It got more red by the second. He was on edge.
I had to think of some way to get him to defuse the situation.

"Ugh ask my man Felicia." His chest puffed out.

"And who's your boyfriend?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"Your brother numb nuts." I pushed his arm lightly. Everyone around us seemed to be amused. Hopefully I get on with this tube.

"Ah! You're Effie!" He put a palm to his face and look at his older brother. "She's feisty."

"Bitch you wanna go?" I clicked my tongue and leaned on my right, crossing my arms. "Cause I'll kick your ass." I stated. I raised my fists in a fisticuffs manner. We circled each other. I was dying to laugh as he said, " Have at you!", pretending to throw punches,

"Okay enough." The other girl got in te middle and stuck her hand out...how rude, barging in like that.
"I'm Zina, Zacky's sister." I shook her hand.

"Effie."

"For real?" She began laughing at me. "That isn't your real name is it."

"It's a nickname." The boot was beginning to annoy me.

Rolling my eyes I said, "It's Oighrig."

"What?" She looked at me incredulously.

"Oighrig." She burst out laughing, trying to make fun of me. But no one else was laughing and my anger was surfacing.

"D'ya want to shut up, It's no' funny and it's really fucking annoying." In a flash she was in my face.

"Listen fatty." She started. "I'll break you like a fucking twig." Zacky growled and grabbed her arm pulling her away from me. "Ow, you're hurting me."

"You shut your fucking mouth." I put my hand on his arm. Smiling reassuring him it was okay and he let her go eventually. Something was really bugging him today. I couldn't put my finger on it. But he seemed like he was ready to burst. Zina looked between us.

"Zacky I didn't know, I'm sorry-"

"Shut up." On que as always Matt saved the day,

"Barbecue anyone? I pushed the man outside away from the problem and everyone followed suit. I looked over at Val and Jen who sat on the sun loungers with their bikinis on. Brian wolf whistled and I clipped him on the ear, scolding him.

"Bad dog." James and Matt laughed.

"See she is one feisty bitch!" Johnny got his ear. I chuckled walking over to my girls.

"Why are you fully clothed tits?" Jen looked at me over the top of her sunglasses.

"Meet the parents and hell hounds day." I mumbled putting my face in my hands.

"So you've met Zina then?" Val asked.

"Yep."

"She isn't that bad, don't worry."

"I'm not." I winked at them.

"That's my Ef, always making friends." They snickered at me and I headed up to change into my swim suit.

~~~~

"Zack she's gorgeous." My mother said as she watched my mate walk into the house, "She seems really genuine," My dad walked over agreeing with her.

"Yeah, she's certainly different from all the other girls you bring home." He patted my shoulder.

"Don't think about it you little shit!" We all turned to see my little brother creeping over to the girls. He smirked and came back over.

"Worth a try right?" Zina approached me and I turned away.

"Zack-"

"No." Folded my arms.

"Don't treat me like this, I'm your sister!"

"You didn't mind treating my mate like shit did you?" I raised my voice at her, My mother's eyes widened.

"Oh Zachary!" She pulled me into a hug. "Where is my daughter in law to be?"

"Ma, we haven't spoke about marriage." I replied, "Marriage isn't really needed anyway."

"You don't have to get married right away. I need grandchildren. And they two shit heads aren't getting married any time soon!"

"She's only 21."

"Oh like em young!" My brother laughed loudly. But my focus was no longer on them, I watched as Effie walked toward us, wearing a high waisted bikini. The top was a halter neck, which showed off her breasts. I couldn't stop staring.

"Maria, you coming?" She asked.

"Down boy," Brian whispered in my ear as he handed me a beer.

"Oh yeah of course." She went over to the loungers with my mother but I couldn't stop staring at her ass in that bikini. I was nearly drooling at the mouth.

"Dude, I'd bite into that ass." I sighed loudly.

"I already have." I winked at him as he huffed.

"Dude that's your brothers mate!" exclaimed. I took a long swig of my beer, looking away.

~~~~

I sat in between Jen and Maria.

"So you're 21?" The older woman asked as I relaxed.

"Yep, round two months ago I turned 21."

"Kids are out of the question then." I nearly choked.

"I wouldn't say that." I drew Jen a dirty look and then looked back at Maria.

"Not really, to be honest. It's just the beginning of the relationship so that's not on my mind." I paused. "Maybe in the distant future." She smiled.

"That;s what I like to hear. Now where is my prosecco." I took her hand and breathed deeply.

"You are my spirit animal!" I loved prosecco. It's like my kryptonite. I can't get enough of it. I could hear the liquid being poured into the glass and I took it off Jen and downed it. It took away all the nerves. Maria had apparently done the same.

"Another for me and the spirit animal lover!" The more we drank, the more tension left the room so to speak. Sober me was becoming a distant memory and the four of us began cackling. I was having the best time ever. I was so glad to be getting on with Zacky's family, they were so sweet...well his parents were, his siblings were odd but I liked it. They reminded me so much of my family...except less aggressive and less pervy. Still his little brother was cool. His sister on the other hand, well she was a little bundle of joy!

"Hey, wanna hear a joke?" I hiccuped leaning forward.

"Sure."

"What type of melon, is the only type of melon that can't get married?"

"Dunno."

"Canteloupe." We sat in silence before bursting out laughing at my terrible joke.

"Effie shut your fucking mouth" Maria cackled nearly falling over.

"Oh you cheeky bitch!" We couldn't stop laughing at each other. I stood up and tried to catch my footing so I wouldn't fall and noticed Zina all by herself.

"Oi, why is your daughter all alone?"

"She pissed off an alpha, you don't piss off an alpha." She said sipping on her drink.

"I'll fix it." I winked at the women. " Haw! Zina!" Her head turned towards us. " Ya cow, come get pished witht he crew bitch!" She automatically rushed over, smiling sheepishly at me. We poured her drink, mostly spilling it ll over the ground.

"I'm sorry."

"Shh." I didn't want an apology but she was never going to speak to me like that again. Or I'd beat a hoe. I put a finger on her lips, "No apologies, just drinkies!" I threw my arm in the air.

"My girls!" Maria shouted pulling us into a tight hug.

"Hey! We're you're girls too!" Va and Jen wrapped their arms around us.

"Wait, do we have any pool floats?" Val nodded and we hurried to the little hut. She opened the door and out fell the pool floats.

"I WANT THE GIANT DUCK!" We wrestled for the pool floats but they took all the good ones and I was left with nothing. "BITCHES!" I sulked and sat on the sun lounger again drinking the alcohol in my glass.

"Hey Ef!" I looked up and looked the older Matt. He held a football in one and said, "Go long!" He threw the ball in the air and I ran for it, watching it spiral in the air. I leaped into the air holding out my hands. As the ball came in contact with them I was submerged in water. I resurfaced holding the ball in the air, as they all cheered. Johnny and Brian jumped into the pool with me and we splashed each other before Johnny went under and lifted me onto his shoulders.

"Let's do this Brian!" The other man shouted on Val and she gladly excepted. She was out of her face and it was obvious to see she'd never win.

"Johnny I think I'm too drunk for this!" She protested.

"Try!" I looked at Val, trying to steady herself. Should be easy enough. we locked arms and one of the other guys shouted go. As she started to push, I pushed her gently and she went over. I jumped off Johnny and we high fived each other. "Better luck next time eh!" I grabbed Val's flamingo float and jumped onto it. "Johnny get my drink please?" He rolled his eyes and got me it anyway. "Lady of Leisure here! Push me as well." He scoffed and got out of the pool. I whined at him and he waved me off. I pushed against the water and moved to the edge of the pool where the girls were sitting.

"Thank you," I looked at Maria, confused as hell. "Zachary ignored her and everyone followed suit. Nobody disobeys the alpha." She chuckled, " Well except you."

I shrugged. "I don't want to see anyone alone." A thought popped into my head. "GIRLS NIGHT!"

"God no, I'm too old."

"Are you fuck let's get out there! Zina tell your mother."

"DO it mom!" Maria finally gave in.

"Body shots, body shots, body shots!" The girls all stared at me. "Just me then?" I spun around in my float and noticed Zacky walking over. He leaned over pulling me towards him.

"Where are you going?"

"Can't tell it's girls night." I sipped my drink.

"You aren't going alone." He stated matter-o-factly.

"I'm not the girls will be there and guys aren't allowed on girls night out, plus this means you guys get to have a guys night!"

"Come on Zack." Maria chimed, "I didn't raise you to be a buzz kill."

"BURN!" I shouted as he walked away. "Move bitch get out the way get out the way bitch get out the way!"

"Where are we going?"

"Shh not while he's around." I said pointing sloppily at my man, he rolled his eyes at us and continued doing what he was doing.

"I'm so shocked he just let's you say that." Maria looked so shocked.

"Well he know's I'd kick his ass!" The girls all laughed and I stuck my drink in the air."I'm the end all be all". Suddenly a hand gripped my arm pulling me out of the water and forced me onto my knees. Zacky looked down at me growling and holding me in my place.

"Zachary!"

"Maria." James warned. Zacky was dominating me, showing everyone who was boss. He was showing it didn't matter who you were if you pissed him off you were getting it. I was so embarrassed and angry. I looked directly into his eyes with nothing but hate, and he tightened his grip on me.

"Effie put your hands up!" Val begged me, it was hurting them to see this, so I done as I was told. He let me go and I stood up, angry and hurt. But I held my head high and walked into the house not daring to let the tears spill.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHH to be continued!!

Hey guys!

I have lost a subscriber. Damn. Oh well! I'm hoping you all enjoy this one. I sat in the corner and wrote it at work! Comment and subscribe!

Love you, Heather xoxox