Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

I like it Better When We're Wasted

I woke up.

Thud thud thud

The same as always. Neighbours. I looked down at myself, I was still fully dressed and I also wreaked of alcohol and weed? Must have been some night. I stood up, a pain shot through my back. I hobbled over to the mirror, only one shoe adorned my foot. My tank top was ripped, exposing my purple bra. Make-up smudged have way down my face and my hair was sticky with god knows what. The mirror was moving...I was still drunk. Shit. I started to turn away when I noticed a mark on my collarbone. It was a small V and it looked like it had been branded there. It also had two puncture marks and it was also a rather dark shade of purple. Steph was going to have a field day when she seen me.

Instead of going for my much needed shower, I stripped off all my dirty clothes and put on fresh ones. I then wrapped my hair in a bun, took off my make-up and brushed my teeth. My stomach growled loudly and I made my way to fridge but stumbling most of the way. Was I really that drunk last night?
I grabbed the first thing that came to me. The chocolate box. The box of all boxes. I then turned the television on and sat on the couch. Day time TV, my favourite. Jeremy Kyle was on. I missed sitting watching the 9:10 show in the morning in Scotland. "Put something on the end of it". Every time I hear it, it makes me cringe like fuck. I loved the rants of the scummy English, Scottish and Welsh people. "I didny dae it, wit you aw aboot", which in translation says. I didn't do it what are you all about. Obviously. I missed my family terribly, I was soon to book a holiday though. The way my mum roared and laughed at the TV and the way my dad could insult you and you would just laugh it off. My brothers and sisters on the other hand were just annoying. I was the youngest of 5. My brother Al was the oldest he was 31 with 2 kids and a wife, working at a law firm in the heart of Glasgow. He settled quick. Then there is Dominic who's 29 and waiting on the arrival of his new born baby with his quirky wife Dolores. He works in construction and deals weed on the weekends. June and Donna, the twins of the family. They are 25 and studying their masters degree in Edinburgh. And last but not least there is wee me. The wild child, who likes going out, taking drugs, drinking and having sex. Don't get me wrong though. Music always comes first.

Suddenly the door swings open and standing there is Steph looking like a hungover tramp.

"How did you get in?" I quizzed

"You neighbour" I shook my head. Ugh did I mention I hated them? What if Steph was a psychotic bitch!?

"Ugh cunts, how you feeling?"

"Like shit, what about you?" She asked, lying down on my couch putting her head on my lap.

"I'm still drunk as fuck" She howled with laughter,

"Well after the state you got into, I'm not surprised, Do you remember anything?"

"No not at all" I stated "Although I do have this weird ass mark on my shoulder. It looks like a fucking brand" I exclaimed.

"Ooh let me see!" I pulled down my top and revealed the ugly V.

"Hahaha oh my god what the fuck have you done to yourself!" I gave her a slight shove, "No don't I'm fragile. Anyway when did you get it done?"

"I have no idea, I woke up with it last night"

"Maybe that hot guy you were with stole you away and put his mark on you" She mused, Wait what?

"What hot guy?" I asked.

"You don't remember? Holy fuck, you must have been so fucked!" I gave her look.

"Well who was this mysterious stranger and what did he look like"

"I thought you would have remembered. You two were all over each other and I'm pretty sure, you two left together as well" Not even one flash back. Why do I do this to myself.

"Well what did he look like?" I asked, pushing her to sit up.

"He was kind of tall, dark hair, tattoos, piercings and he had these green eyes. I remember you came up to me saying 'I'm away to get my hole' " She tried to imitate my accent laughing, " He was pretty threatening as well. Todd tried to take you away and he refused point blank standing in front of you not moving at all. It was so scary I thought that he was going to hit poor Todd" Oh my, " Anyway you left with that guy like an hour later, you weren't able to stand so he carried you. I thought it was so heroic" She laughed at herself.

"What was his name?"

"Marky, Chewy, Screwy Louie, hell I don't know"

"Think?" I asked her, getting agitated

"Matt, no. Zack...I pretty sure it was Zack" She said smiling " Anyway lets go do something I'm bored and I can't be bothered to sit about doing nothing".

"Ok, just let me go get my jacket" I stood up and grabbed my denim jacket...except this wasn't my jacket. I mean it was denim but it wasn't mine. "Steph is this yours?"

"No! That is way too big for me!" I rolled my eyes." Wait! that's the guys jacket that's Zack's! Look through the pockets!

"That would be invasion of privacy!" I exclaimed. I put the jacket on. It's not like he's coming back for it right? I will probably never see him again. It smelled of cologne. It was pretty nice too. Turning the TV I grabbed my keys and headed for the door.

****

The smell of coffee hit my nose. We had went to this little coffee shop in the centre of town. It was cute and small. I had bought my medium caramel latte and Steph had her hot chocolate. We sat on the couch opposite of the door.

"So did you enjoy last night?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I kissed David!"

"No way! Did he ask you out?"

"No not yet. But he did say he liked me, but I don't know if it was just the booze". David and Steph were perfect for each other. But neither of them had the balls to ask one and other out. Pussys. She soon started to ramble on about stuff that I wasn't too interested. I could feel eyes staring at me from across the room. I looked over. A short man, a tall muscular man and thin blonde woman stared back at me. I suddenly had the urgent sense to leave. Something didn't feel right. I had an overwhelming sense of fright.

"We have to leave now" I told Steph, grabbing my bag.

"But we only just got here" She whined.

"Please Steph?" My head nodded slightly to the trio and she immediately stood up. We walked passed them, their eyes always fixed on me. We reached the door walking out. Until we bumped into another 2 men. One with piercings, tattoos and those eyes. This was the guy, I remembered everything now. The dancing, the kissing, the long line of shots...the bite. I looked at Steph and pushed her to the side so we could walk away as fast as possible. We had reached the end of the street and I turned around and he was still there. Looking. Until he started to walk towards us with those other people. We ran as fast as we could. Trying to reach the car. As soon as we got there I yanked the door open and jumped in. Steph was getting hysterical. But I wasn't listening. I was too afraid. Too afraid to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope enjoy, Again tell me what you liked and didn't yadda yadda yadda!

What would you like to see in the next chapter? I'd really love your feedback and it would be much appreciated! Also I am Scottish I don't want to see any of "No you are wrong blah blah" Cheers!

Love Heather xoxo