Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

I'm the One that You Need and Fear

Zacky's POV

What have I done? I marked the poor girl. She wasn't pretty enough or good enough for me. I've ruined everything for some petty human. I couldn't stand myself. Matt had suddenly texted me and asked me to meet him at the coffee shop. It was urgent. I went to grab my jacket but remember I had given her it. Grabbing my keys I shouted on Brian to her the fuck up.

"Zack?" Brian said

"What?"

"What are you going to do?"

"I have no idea" I replied. I didn't know what I was going to do. This wasn't my fucking plan.

"She's going to be dazed and confused and you are going to be chomping at the bit for her" He said.

"I'm driving Bri" With that the conversation stopped.

We finally arrived. I parked my car in front of the coffee shop and slammed the door shut locking it as Brian got out of the car. I reached the door of the coffee shop and as I was just about to open it the door swung open. It was HER. She looked frightened. This was the person that was going to be the thorn lodged firmly not into my finger but into my balls. If I hadn't gotten so drunk I wouldn't be in this mess. I stared hard at her face. She was pretty. NO, no. I was already happening, the bond. She was wearing my denim jacket. It suited her. Pushing her friend, she began walking away with her. I could feel her fear. The guys and Val came out after her giving my a stern look. I ignored it. I started walking towards her, she looked back and started running with her friend. This whole situation sickened me. She had my wallet which was in jacket.
I more than ever needed to find her.

Effie's POV

"Oh my fucking God Effie" Steph screamed

"Calm the fuck down, we'll figure something out" I calmly said

"No we won't they are going to kill us and when they do we will be dead and that's it" I looked at her,

"What the fuck Steph?" I asked," You aren't making any sense!"

"Listen I know who those guys are, they are dangerous!" She exclaimed.

"What do you know?"

"You won't believe me" She looked down.

"Please?" I begged her.

"I can't Effie. We can't be friends any more" I was shocked. I needed her more than ever now and she was abandoning me"

"Get out" She stopped the car. I slammed the door shut. I couldn't speak at all I was now alone, frightened and stuck.

****

After about 45 minutes I had finally reached my apartment, opening the door and flung my bag to the side. THWACK. Then nothing.

Zacky's POV

I watched her fall. Johnny had hit her over the head. I bent over and picked her up. Did she think I wouldn't find her? Was she that stupid? I walked out the door with her slung over my back. We finally reached the car and I flung her in the back seat. Giving the guys a nod, I got in my car and drove away. This was the end of my life and hers. About half an hour later I reached my house. Picking her up out of the back seat I stumbled. She wasn't the lightest. I put her on the couch and walked out back. It was only starting to get dark. I could smell the ocean from here. I stretched my arms out and cracked my fingers in the process. Taking a deep breath I walked back inside. I looked at her stretched across the couch, she disgusted me. I grabbed her arm and dragged her down to the basement. Not caring if her head was hitting of the steps. She would stay here until I figured out a way to live with her. I made my way back upstairs and locking the door, I saw Johnny sitting on the same spot where she lay.

"Where's the chick?" He asked.

"None of your God damn business" I retorted. It wasn't any of his business. It was my problem and nobody will intervene.

"Okay, okay. I was just asking" He rolled his eyes, "We are going out, You coming?"

"Yeah fuck it"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Been busy with college so I've not been able to post the third chapter.
But I've finished the fourth so all I need to do is type it! Yay!

Love Heather xoxo