Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

I Don't Deserve to Have You

Zacky's POV

It's been two days since it happened. Since she jumped into the woods. How hard could it be to find one person? Fucking hell. I couldn't look at Johnny, every time I seen him I wanted to kill him. It wasn't his fault but I still could pin the blame on him if I wanted to. Why couldn't I have just be chilled about all of this. I could have spoke to her. Sat in the coffee shop with her and just chatted to her about nonsense. I never gave her a chance and now she was out there all alone.

"Zack?" Brian had pulled me out my thoughts,"You okay man?". His head was peaking through my door.

"Yeah, just about to go out again" I said, grabbing my jacket.

"Listen before that, I have to tell you something" He said sheepishly.

"What is it Brian I don't have all day" Every second he wasted, could be used finding her.

"I know you're annoyed with Johnny...but don't be. We all gave her a hard time. Well except for Matt and Val". That fucker.

"So you're basically telling me you and that cunt Johnny gave her a shitty time?" I was beyond pissed off.

"Don't act like you give a shit Zack. You are the one who put her in the basement and left her there, not giving two flying fucks about her and left everyone else to tend to her. You done this" I was overwhelmed with anger and sadness. I did do this. Instead of answering him I just picked up my shit and walked out.

"Wait Zack-" Brian called. It was too late. He made his bed so he's going to fucking die in it. I thumped all the way down stairs. When I got to the bottom I saw Val and Matt sitting on the couch. Val looked distraught and Matt rubbed her back. He looked at me trying to smile. Val turned around.

"Hey Zacky"

"Hey you okay?" I asked her while picking up my keys.

"Yeah" She said weakly,"You going out again?"

"Yes"

"Go with him Matt, I'll be okay" He kissed her cheek and stood up nodding at me. We then proceeded to walk through the house and out the door. I was so incredibly worried and the fact that I was constantly on edge didn't help matters. It was again raining outside. My wet hair stuck to me face and my clothes were soaked after 5 minutes. It was getting dark already. I had to find her tonight, or I don't know what will happen. I wasn't going to think the worst, if I did then I would be totally fucked. The woods were thick with over grown trees and the smell fresh smell of wet leaves comforted me. Mud sucked my feet into the ground. Matt looked like he was struggling with everything around him.

"Dude I dunno if we will find her tonight" He said still trudging forward.

"No we have to" I stated ending that conversation. There was no way we were going to give up. It was tonight or nothing. I had to find her and I wasn't going to let her go. I couldn't tell you how much I hated myself. Val probably hated me to. She does hate me I can tell you that for sure, But I wasn't going to stop, how could I? The rain got heavier and the trees seemed to get thicker. The clouds got darker. Matt looked at me as if to say ' This is no use'.

"We have to come back in the morning"

"No"

"Zacky-"

"No Matt. You go back if you want but don't expect me to" I replied.

"We can't find her like this. The rain is getting heavier and it's getting darker" He looked sort of sad.

"Fuck no I can't go back without her" He grabbed my shoulders shaking me.

"For fuck sake Zack. Get real, look at yourself", I ripped away from him. pushing him away. "Well fuck you, I'm going back to my mate who I didn't abandon, who I didn't leave to basically just die". What he said hurt like fuck but it was true. It was. He waited for a reply but I gave him nothing. I was hurt. Matt shook his head and walked off leaving me alone to find my mate.

****

Matt's POV

Goddamn Zacky. Ugh I shouldn't have left him but he was so stubborn and he wasn't be realistic. I know I hurt him and shouldn't have said what I did. But I wasn't going to lie to him. It would be unfair of me to with hold the truth I guess. I'm lost, I'm fucking lost. When I get Zacky I'm going to kill him. I could see the hill just up a head. As I got closer, I could see a...hand? I started to quicken my steps. More body parts appeared as I got closer...

Effie's POV

~~I was in a church. Walking down the isle. It was long, dirty and ripped. I looked down at myself. My ivory dress hugging my hips. Looking up I could see everyone, they were angry and began to shout things at me. Lunging at me pulling at my gorgeous dress and my hair. I began to run towards the alter where a man stood. He was pointing to an old radio. The crowd of people erupted into a riot. I grabbed the radio. Everything stopped and I was suddenly in a large field. Red eyes were rushing towards me. Creatures began to appear. Their large bodies and sharp yellow teeth were snarling. I could feel the vibrations of there paws thumping against the ground. I opened my mouth about to call for help, but nothing came out. I tried to move but nothing happened. They were getting closer and closer. Until the large black one jumped ready to sink the large yellow teeth into my skin. And all I could think about was my wedding dress. It was already ripped but I didn't care. As the teeth sank into my skin. There was nothing and I was back at the church. Standing next to the man pointing at the radio. I couldn't see his face, so I reached out to touch his shoulder but he was already turning around and it was...~~

My eyes opened and they felt heavy and sore. I ached. I was still outside and was being carried away from the woods. My leg hurt like hell. My vision was so blurred I couldn't tell who it was. My head felt dizzy and my eyes went black. I passed out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I am so so so so sorry that I haven't posted in two weeks I've been so busy.

Batty, StarrHrb thank you for the recs <3 You guizz :P And Finsterella first comment <3 love love love.
Anyway I hope to get the next chapter up as soon as. Oh and thank you new subscribers!!

Heather xoxo