Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

And I'm Here to Remind You of the Mess You Made When You Went Away - Edited

Effie's POV

I try to open my eyes but they feel so heavy, my head is pounding and my body aches. I was lying face down on a hard surface. I was obviously outside as I could feel the harsh, cold wind scrape across my body. I roll over slowly not disturb any broken or bruised skin, grunting loudly as my ribs ached the more I moved and my leg ached even more. I wiggled my fingers and stretched them out. So far so good. I sit up. "Aw man what the hell!", too fast Effie, take it slow and steady. I opened my right eye. Sort of looking at my surroundings as my vision was so blurry. It was sort of like a cave?
"Hello?", I call out but the only answer I got back was my own voice. I was totally alone. But I felt at peace. Am I dead? I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to hurt this much after you die. Slowly opening the left, I looked down at my legs. Still chubby. I'm not dead. Obviously in some sort of weird afterlife you're suppose to get what you want right? So clearly I was definitely alive if I still had my chubby legs. "Focus bitch. You don't know where you are but you're more worried about your figure! The fuck is wrong with you man!?", a small laugh came from the back of the cave. "Stay back I know the art of ancient origami folding", What the fuck? Oh no I'm delusional. I'm going to die because I don't know origami.

"Okay, calm. I won't hurt you", it was a deep voice and the closer the voice got, I could see the face of a man. He was taking small steps toward me with his hands above his head. I picked up the nearest thing I could see (which was a twig, in fact it could even be classified as a twig) and threw it the stranger. Missing him by a long shot. He put his hands down and raised his eyebrows. "That was pathetic". He laughed. I huffed .

"Fuck you, where the hell am I?". Stupid, stupid, stupid. He's going to kill me now I might as well lie and take it now.

"Well if that's how you treat a man who just saved your life then I don't know how you treat your friends." He responded sharply.

"I'm sorry. I'm scared and have no idea who you are! And I don't know origami. So please if you are going to kill me do it fast. Also if you are into that whole Hannibal thing, don't salt me. I don't like salt. Y'know I heard firemen have to go to counselling because apparently we taste delicious and you--" I was babbling. I had to stop myself. This babbling idiot wasn't me. I'm a fucking fighter. No damsel in distress. The man sat down next to me putting a bag on his lap and taking out a flask. Gesturing for me to take it. I opened my mouth to say no get away from me you rat scallion. But he had it open already and held it to my mouth. I drank it without a second thought as I felt the liquid touch my lips. He pulled the flask away from my lips when I had enough.

"I'm Lucas". He was sort of dirty. Looked kind of muscular, aged around 25.

"Effie" I replied. "Do you have any food?" He laughed and nodded.
Handing me whatever. I gulped it down. I was starving.

"Thank you" I said after I was finished. I took a closer look. Something about this stranger wasn't quite right. He noticed me staring and I quickly turned my head away. "Where am I?"

"Well you're in the land of Oz. Wait a minute let me get my fairy wand out my ass. Where do you think you are?" I wanted to cry as soon as he said that. "I'm sorry. You really don't know where you are?", I shook my head. "Jesus Christ dude. Well ugh I found you all crumpled on the ground in the woods and I brought you back here. Couldn't just leave you out there yourself"...What? I don't want to sound like an asshole here but this guy brought me to a fucking cave? Talk about fairy tales, this isn't the cave of wonders. This isn't Aladdin. God dammit. I should be grateful he''s just helped me. "Why were you in the woods anyway?"

"To be honest I don't have a clue", It was true. I didn't know why the hell I was there I can't remember shit. Suddenly my shoulder started to sting. I gripped it tightly. "Ow!" I started to whine.

"What's wrong? Let me see, let me see", I slowly released my hand and pulled my ripped sleeve away from my shoulder. It was all bloody bruised. You could sort of make out a shape. He raised one eyebrow and looked at. "You sure you don't know where you came from?"

"Why would I lie?" He got up and left for a few minutes and came back with a wet cloth. He knelt beside me and started to clean the blood away. I looked away scanning the cave. Where did he go and how did he get the cloth? He jolted back a bit, "What's wrong?".

"That is what's wrong", he pointed at my collarbone. A purple and black V adorned my skin. It all came back. Every horrible fucking memory.

~~~~
Back at the house

All four men looked at each other. Each confused by what's happening. The woman who had invaded their lives was becoming strange. Everything she done was suspicious. Every move she made was awkward to their lifestyle. They could see jealousy and hatred building within her.

"What are we going to do? Zack isn't here to sort all this mess out!", Brian exclaimed. "Who is this fucking woman?".

"He needs to get his shit sorted and come back",

"He will just give him his space",

"Nah no more. Let's get this sorted now". Matt, Brian, Johnny and Jimmy were exhausted. Each day with this woman was becoming increasingly difficult. She was either creating small drifts between the men or trying to grope Johnny. "Good I can't deal man", The shorter man whined. They heard the door slam shut and aggravated voices coming from the kitchen. They all left the room one by one. The more dominant ones left first.

"Why would you do that? What is your problem?", They all looked to see Val slamming cupboard doors and putting things away.

"It was joke! Can't you take one?", Val stopped and stared at Effie.

"Do you put on the Scottish accent when you want? What the fuck is wrong with you". The guys didn't even realize, the suppose to be Scottish woman no longer had that thick Glaswegian accent.

"Pfft fuck off, whiny whore". Effie then turned on her heel and slammed the door. The five looked at each other in shock. This was becoming so much of a shit storm.

"What did she do Val?" Matt asked his mate, pulling her into a cuddle.

"Don't even ask. I'm beginning to wonder if Zack actually chose her. Maybe it was someone else?", She looked up at the muscular man with hope in her eyes.

"We don't know and the only way of knowing is if he comes back". They heard the door slam shut and all turned around. "Speak of the devil an he shall appear".
♠ ♠ ♠
Changed this whole chapter because I hated it so much. Couldn't write a thing because it sucked so much. I hope this one is much better though. Oh Oh Oh and I'm so sorry to the people who have actually been reading this. I've been away for so long but I'll get more chapters up ASAP.

Love you

Heather xoxox