Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

All I Ever Wanted was to Pick Apart the Day and put the Pieces Back Together My Way.

I stood at the mouth of the cave. My body still aching slightly but it was getting better. I was still alone. Lucas was no where to be seen and I was starving. I looked down, the cave was placed on a rocky steep hill, it intimidated me. Dared me to try make my way down. I took a step forward, but a sudden droplet of rain frightened me and I took a step back. The rain had saved me. My stomach growled again. I shook my head. Be brave. I tried to talk myself into it. I truly did but my legs wouldn't carry me. I sat down on the blanket and pulled my knees up, resting my head against them. I needed a shower badly, I felt disgusting and I probably smelled it too. I searched every inch of the back of the cave to see where Lucas would always pop out of but I could never find any hint or clue. It was either stay and die here or die trying to go down that hill. I looked out at the trees again. So fresh and inviting. Yet so ominous. I needed to take this chance I can't stay here anymore. Standing tall, shoulders back and fists clenched I began taking shaky steps forward. I'd like to think I looked confident. "Deep breath Ef" I sucked in the air around me and held it for a couple of seconds and then releasing it. This is it. The rain had even stopped and the sun came out. It sort of gave me a false hope it allowed me to think it would be okay. Suddenly I heard noises coming from the bottom of the hill and then voices. I got excited. Maybe it was Lucas. I called out to him.

"Lucas! Lucas! Is that you?". The noises and voices stopped for a moment. I could only hear myself breathe shallow breaths. Oh shit. I took a step back and peeped down. All I could see was black shapes starting at the bottom and moving their way slowly down the hill. The closer they got, the more panicked I became. My breath hitched in my throat, I had nowhere to go. Nowhere to run. The closer they got the more I could hear growling. My legs shook and I could barely hold myself up. I was frightened. I continued to take the smalls steps back but my foot caught on a small step and I fell. I scrambled to my feet again. But this was all over.

The figures had caught me. There was four of them. All equally massive. They stood on all fours. Was this some kind of animal? They lowered their heads and growled, baring their massive teeth. Their gigantic bodies blocked the light. I was in near darkness. I took slow steps until my back hit the wall. I didn't want to cry. I tried so hard not but they were freely falling. One made a staccato like howl as if it was laughing at me. Laughing at my pain I used the back of my hand to wipe the tears away. My hands were badly shaking. The creatures began to take steps forward. The growls began to get louder and louder and I could hardly breathe as it got warmer. My back was sliding down the tough rock. The largest took steps towards me, it's shoulders rolling gracefully as it got lower. It was nose to nose with my now. Staring at my face. Making no sound. Moving it's nose to my shoulder, it nudged my top over revealing the horrible dirty mark. It growled even louder, opening its mouth, it's teeth so sharp and long.

Before I knew it, the creature had it's teeth sunk into my shoulder pulling me roughly and slamming me to the floor. A blood curdling scream left my lips. The pain I felt from the mark burned my skin so badly it was as if my whole body was on fire. The other three started to go for me but were suddenly being rammed at by another creature. One double the size. One as black as night with green eyes. Another appeared by his side the exact size of his friend. Except dark brown. The thing that bit into my shoulder had another go at me. Biting the mark. Incredible pain washing over my whole body. Another scream left my mouth and then I began to cry. It wasn't letting me go this time. Pulling my body backwards. I yelped in pain as my back was scraping across the rocky floor. The massive black creature lunged forward, opening it's jaws. The other let go of my shoulder as it was being grabbed by the neck and thrown against the wall. It's paws gripped the ground as stood back up.

The black creature stood over my body protectively. The heat from the mark was killing me. I was beginning to lose focus, my eyes were getting blurry. Not again. I need to stay awake. I gripped my shoulder and scrambled away. The only way out was the dreaded hill. I had to do this. I got on to my knees but one spotted me. Jolting towards my injured body. I quickly pushed my legs off the edge gripping it with my hands as I found my footing. It was still wet and the wolf had reached me already. My body was giving out. The rocks I stood on were falling and my face was digging in. If I even tried to stand up on this hill, I knew I was going to fall. The creature was fully on show to me. It was a wolf. My eyes went wide and I panicked and let go I began to slip and fall. My skin began to to bruise and rip the further I went down. I landed with a thump but I was alright. I pushed myself up and started to run. As fast as my short legs would take me. The branches where hitting me and grabbing at my dirty clothes, trying to stop me in my path. Nausea and dizziness were beginning to become prominent. I was slowing down but still going. I looked behind me to see nobody there, no wolf no nothing. My body slammed into another and I fell hitting my head against a small tree. "Ugh fuck", my voice was harsh and my throat hurt. I wobbled as I got myself stable I looked up. I was the blonde woman. I felt tears coming to my eyes as she threw her arms around me.

"Come quick", She started to pull me away.

"NO! I won't go back!", I stood my ground I can't go back to that. She stopped and looked at me eyes pleading.

"It's alright I won't let anything happen to you. Please come back". She pulled me further and I just let her. I was done running anyway. We began running again, her hand gripped on tightly to my arm. I was slipping and tripping up. My mark burning my body again, the blonde woman stopped me from falling to the floor, "Come on we're nearly there". I looked at her with weak eyes. "Oh no". A cry left my lips, it was badly burning me. "Matt!", she screamed. "Help!". My eyes were closing over. "Don't go to sleep", I was trying but my head hurt so badly. "Matt!". I could hear heavy footsteps smashing into the ground. I was suddenly being hoisted off the ground. I was being carried bridal style.

"It's okay Val, I've got her". Struggling to keep my eyes open and my nose was bleeding. "Shit Val hurry go tell the others, come on Effie, you're okay everything is okay".

~~~~

I had no idea what to tell her. I knew she wasn't okay. Her face was gray and dirty and her hair was limp. I could see where she had been bitten exactly on the mark Zacky had given her. It was truly heart breaking. Seeing her like this, and I didn't know if she was going to be fine. It was hard to tell. I'd never seen anything like this before. Black liquid was spilling from it. Quite frankly it frightened me. I kept moving. I had to. For Effie, not for Zacky. Guilt filled me as I looked at her face as she wasn't quite there anymore. She was unaware of the things around her and I'm pretty sure she had started to hallucinate. I could hear growls coming closer. I fucking hope that's they two dip shits. I couldn't look behind me because I knew we were close to the house. I was getting closer and closer until I felt my back being pushed violently and Effie fell away from me. I whipped my head around growling. I saw nothing. Nothing was there, nobody was there. The sound of malicious laughter filled my ears. I stood up not caring scooping the young girl up in my arms again.

I rushed through the tree's as fast I could. The house became in range and I pushed myself faster. Val and Brian came running out as they seen us.

"Akira is on his way", Val informed me as I ran into the house.

"Val run her a bath now", I shouted for her. I heard her small footsteps quicken upstairs to the bathroom. "Effie? Effie can you hear me?, her small eyes shifted to mine, smiling. She mumbled something but I couldn't hear her. "What? Come on kid", I sat her up and her face went green shit. "Brian! Get a bucket now!" He came running through and placed a bucket on her lap. Her head rolled forward as thick black liquid came out her mouth. I pulled her hair back quickly. Soothing her. As she stopped I carefully picked her up carefully getting her upstairs to where Val was I put her down on her feet and helped Val stripped her of her clothes. Putting her in the bathroom. I'm sure Zacky wouldn't be pleased to hear I had seen his mate naked but I couldn't care less. I left Val help her get clean. As I shut the door Dr. Akira stood in front of me. He ushered me out the way and opened the door. I took a deep breath in. I left them to it. I entered the living room to see Zacky, Brian, Lucas and Jimmy standing trying to make the pierced one calm down.

"Where the fuck is she!?" He roared.

"Dude calm the fuck down, that shit won't make her any better!"

"I need to see her", he looked at me with eyes filled with sorrow.

"Let Akira do what he has to do and we'll see". We all sat on the couches waiting patiently. I looked to Zack his face in his hands, his back rising and falling with every deep breath he took. Jimmy put his hand on his back.

"It's okay man", Jimmy looked over at me, as if to question his on words. I shrugged in return. Zacky didn't answer him. I doubt he could.

--------

An hour had past and we'd all sat quietly waiting for Val and Akira to come out the bathroom with a healthy looking Effie. If it was even possible. We all lifted our heads up as we heard the bathroom door open and shut softly. I looked at Zack's face, he looked lost. Val came down and looked at us, she couldn't look at our friend and brother. She sat next to me and put her head into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and comforted her as I could feel tears stain my t-shirt. A loud scream suddenly pierced through our ears. Zacky bolted upstairs and we all followed suit.

"Wait everyone stop!" Val shouted, "I'll go in", Zack took a step forward but Brian put his hand on his friend's chest. Val opened the door and out came a soaking wet Dr. Akira. She quickly walked in behind and shut the door. Dr. Akira had scowl on his face.

"Mr. Baker, Mr. Sanders. A word please", I lead us to the upstairs office. I swung open the door and sat down on the leather chair.

"Is she alright?", Zacky spoke quietly but I could feel his anger bubbling away in side of him.

"Mr. Baker what happened to Effie, has happened many times before. Maybe not in this severity. But it has happened. Her attacker has bit into her mark which releases poisons".

"How?", I asked.

"Well because Mr. Baker has put his mark on her, he released part of him into her. As you know these bonds never break even after death there is always a bond. When another try's to do the same, the mark releases poison killing the attacker. But severely causing illness to the victim". He looked over at Zack," I must warn you, the person trying to take your mate is still out there. And due to the seriousness off the wounds, I;m sure they aren't done with her." Zacky's face became hard. His teeth clenched so tightly together. Akira stood up and headed for the door. "Oh and Mr Baker", He turned around, "I'll be sending you a dry cleaning bill". and with that he shut the door behind.

"What am I going to do Matt?" Zack asked with sadness in his eyes.

"Pay his fucking dry cleaning bill", he chuckled while standing up. "Let's get this over with"

~~~~

I lifted my head out the water cleaning off the excess bubbles off my hair. I felt great, no soreness, no bruises or cuts. I felt so refreshed. I looked over to see my blonde savior.

"Val you don't have to sit and stare at me. I'm alright!"

"No, I'm staying right here." She was being so stubborn. Ugh I stood up and grabbed towel. She giggled to herself.

"What?"

"I've seen you naked!", I rolled my eyes. "Zacky is going to love those nipple piercings by the way".

"No, I'm not going anywhere near that dickhead", she just shook her head.

"Come on then let's get you some clothes", she opened the door and let in the cold. I shivered as the cold tickled my body. I popped my head round the corner to check if anyone was out there.

"Come on silly", She grabbed my hand and lead me alone the long corridor and lead me up a set of stairs where a dark brown door was. "In you get. I'll wash your clothes for you but in the mean time just look through the drawers and you'll find something. We could go shopping soon if you want?", sh smiled.

"Yeah of course", I shut the door as she left and turned around studying my surroundings. The walls were dark gray, and on the furthest wall away from me sat in the middle was a deer skull, staring at me menacingly and below sat a large California kind bed with a black leather head board. Black satin sheets fit across the mattress perfectly. A small black chandelier hung above it. On he floor sat a fur rug which tied the room up quite nicely. I walked over the dark dresser and opened the drawers searching for something to wear. It was all mens clothes but I didn't really mind. I dropped my towel and pulled out the smallest boxers I could find. Now it was time to find a pair of jeans. I found a black pair of skinny's and pulled them on. There were baggy. around my calves and thighs. Oh no. I didn't have my bra. It was in the wash with my clothes. Fuck. I searched through the other drawers and found a relatively big t-shirt. It fit around my boobs. Not tightly but you could clearly see I wasn't wear a bra. I bit my lip and looked at myself in the mirror I looked clean. I felt so much better. I shrugged. I left the room and searched for the kitchen. Why does this place have to be so big? I finally found it. As I walked in, six people stood around. All of their eyes shifting towards me. But the eyes I locked onto belonged to the man who stole my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :D I like to think I've put in a lot of effort to this chapter. But that is up to you guys!Also I've lost one subscriber! D: But thank you for the people who are still there reading! You are my motivation!

Love you
Heather xoxox