Pictures and Some Memories

The Date

.:Brian's POV:.

"Come on, Haner. You're free to go." Officer Andrews grumbled, opening the cell door.

I smirked. "Try not to miss me."

He rolled his eyes, uncuffing me. "I'll do my best."

"Awe. I could always come and visit you." I grinned, rubbing my bruised wrists.

"Just leave, Haner." Officer Andrews growled.

He was going to miss me. I made his day interesting every time I got arrested.

Walking out of the long corridor and into the front lobby, my eyes scanned the room and seeing no one that I knew. Besides the police here.

"Come here, jail-bait!" Zacky tackled me to the floor, laughing.

I laughed, punching his arm. "Bend over and scream Daddy!"

"Sickos." An Officer walking by mumbled, making us laugh harder.

"Let's get out of here." Zacky said, jumping to his feet.

"Hell yeah. This place has had enough of me." I got up, brushing the back of my jeans off.

I followed Zacky into his BMW, checking my phone. Seeing I had over a hundred texts asking where I was and if I was okay. Some were from the guys, but what shocked me was that most were from Lisa.

She was worried... About me?

"Thinking about me again?" Zacky laughed, winking.

I rolled my eyes. "Guilty as charged." I laughed.

"Nah, seriously. What has you smiling like the cheshire cat?" Zacky asked, driving away from the police station.

I kept on reading the text messages Lisa sent me over and over. "Lisa texted me, wondering if I was okay and to call her when I can."

"Ooh. Looks like someone has a crush on you." Zacky sang out, chuckling. "So, are you going to call her?"

I shook my head. "Something better." I lit a cigarette, rolling the window down.

"And that is?" Zacky asked, pulling to a stop at a red light.

"Do you know if she's working today? And if so, where?" I asked, looking over at him.

He shrugged. "No idea. Val might know."

I sighed, laying my head back against the seat. "I don't want to text Val, because then Michelle's going to blow my phone up with phone calls and text messages."

"Then I guess you don't want to see Lisa." He shrugged, driving again.

I groaned as I went through my contacts, going to Val's name and texting her. Asking her if she knew Lisa was working and where. It wasn't long until Val texted me back.

"Why do you want to know where my baby cousin is so bad? You're dating my sister." Val had texted me.

"Just tell me where she is. I need to talk to her about something important. I'm begging, Val." I texted her back.

"Fine. She's working over at the factory on Collins Ave. You're welcome." Val gave in.

I smiled. "Thanks, Val!" I looked over at Zacky. "Found Lisa."

"Where is she?" He asked, turning onto my street.

"She's out on Collins Ave, at that old factory." I told him as he parked in my driveway, I opened the car door. "Thanks for bailing me out again. I'll pay you back."

He shook his head. "It's fine. I love our constant jail trips." He laughed.

I chuckled, getting out. "I'll see you around, Zee."

"Good luck with Lisa." He said before I closed his car door, watching him leave.

Luck was something I was going to need if I was to see Lisa, I thought as I let myself into my house and being greeted by Pinkly who jumped around barking for my attention. I smiled as I kneeled down, picking her up and kissing her head.

"How's my baby girl?" I asked her, scratching behind her ear as she licked my face. "Daddy's baby." I put her down, filling her bowl with fresh water.

I jogged up the stairs and into my room, taking a quick shower and a change of clothes. No way was I going to see Lisa and smell like jail. I applied eyeliner around my eyes and grabbed my motorcycle keys from my dresser, heading back down the stairs towards the garage.

Laughing as I thought of the first time Lisa was on my bike, how scared she was as her arms around my waist tightened. Making my heart race when she buried her face in my back.

I revved the engine and backed out of the garage, making sure the garage door was closed and locked before I sped down the road for Collins Ave. My heart raced from excitement of seeing Lisa again, it was weird feeling this way. I never acted this with any woman, not even Michelle. Well, maybe at one point until she cheated on me.

I shook my head at the thought of Michelle cheating on me, my anger pulsing as the bike sped up.

"Shit!" I growled as I blew a red light, then hearing police sirens behind me.

I pulled off to the side of the road, turning my bike off. Cursing inside my head.

"In a rush, Sir?" The Officer asked, walking up to me.

"Sorry, Officer. My head was somewhere else, trying to think of something nice for my girlfriend since I'm on my way to her job to pick her up." I told him.

"Ah, well, I'll let you slide this one time." He said, putting the ticket pad in his back pocket. "And buy a helmet. Don't want you getting hurt or worse." He said.

I nodded. "Thank you, Officer. I'll be sure to."

"Have a good day." He said as I started the bike up again, speeding off towards Collins Avenue.

"Hm..." I pondered as I was stopped at a red light, checking out a flower shop. "Eh, what the hell?" I shrugged, pulling into a parking spot.

I shoved my hands in my leather jacket's pockets, walking into the shop and searching around for pretty flowers since I didn't know what Lisa liked.

"Can I help you, Sir?" Some old lady asked me, smiling.

I nodded. "Yeah. Uhm, I'm looking for flowers-" No shit, I thought to myself. "-for my girlfriend. But I'm not sure what kind she likes."

She smiled. "I know exactly what she'll like."

I followed her to the back, where she showed me a bouquet of different types of colorful flowers. It was very pretty. It made me think of Lisa.

"It has carnations, daffodils, star gazer lillies, and watsonias." Marge -what her name tag read- told me. "Every woman loves these beautiful flowers."

"Then I'll take them." I told her, grabbing the bouquet.

"Your total comes to $34.56." Marge said, ringing up the flowers.

I gave her a hundred. "Keep the change."

She smiled. "Thank you, Sir. Have a nice day."

"You too." I told her, leaving.

I parked at the old factory on Collins Avenue, grabbing the flowers and took a deep breath to settle my nerves before walking on in.

Walking into the factory and seeing a music video being made, I didn't know the band that was playing but I could see Lisa dancing on set in a skimpy outfit. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her as she danced.

"Excuse me, you lost?" Some guy asked, crossing his arms.

I glanced down at him. "No. I'm here for one of the dancers. I'm a little surprise guest for her."

"What are you? Her boyfriend?" He asked.

"Soon to be, hopefully." My eyes went back to Lisa

The guy left me be after that, and I hid so Lisa wouldn't see me. I wanted my appearance to be a surprise for her. When the director yelled, Cut! Lisa skipped off stage and went into her dressing room. I leaned against the wall by her door, waiting for her to come on out.

"Surprise." I said as she walked out, making her jump in fright.

"Brian!" She glared, hitting my arm. "You scared the shit out of me!"

I laughed, blocking her hits. "Whoa, hey! Watch it, Tyson. Don't want to ruin the flowers I bought you."

She stopped, tilting her head. "You bought me.. Flowers?"

I nodded, showing her the flowers I bought. "Just for you."

She smiled, taking them. "They're beautiful." She hugged me. "Thank you."

I hugged her back. "You're welcome."

"What's with the flowers anyway? And how did you find me, Stalker?" She giggled.

I smirked, shrugging. "I want to take you out tonight." I chuckled. "I'm not a stalker, I just have my ways."

She nodded. "Okay. Where are we meeting?"

I shook my head. "I'm picking you up. I'll follow you back to your apartment and then we can go get dinner."

She smiled. "Okay. Let's go. I'm starving."

I smirked and wrapped my arm around her waist, surprised she didn't shrug me off, and led her out of the factory to her car. I opened the door for her and helped her in, shutting the door for her.

She rolled her window down. "I'll leave the door unlocked for you. So just let yourself in."

I nodded. "Is Diana going to be there?"

I knew Diana's rule for me. No dating Lisa. But what she didn't know won't hurt her.

Lisa shook her head, her blonde hair lightly hitting her face. "No. She's modeling in upper California. Won't be back until tomorrow night."

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

Just me and Lisa tonight. Alone.

"I'll see you at the apartment." I kissed her cheek, walking towards my motorcycle and getting on.

Now I really couldn't wait for my date with Lisa. Have some dinner, get to know each other. Maybe go to the boardwalk, play some games, win her a prize or two. Then come back to her empty apartment for some extra fun.

Sounds like a perfect night to me.

****************

"How do I look?" I heard Lisa ask from behind me.

I turned my head slightly to look over the sofa, my eyes widening at the sight in front of me.

Lisa was dressed in a very form-fitting purple dress that came to about mid-thigh and was strapless. Fitting her body perfectly. Her black high heels making her a little taller so she reached to about my shoulders, along with her legs look stunning. Her blonde hair laying straight against her back. Eyeliner drawn perfectly around her eyes, making her eyes a brighter blue.

My jaw literally had to be on the floor at the sight of her. It took everything in me not to carry her into her bedroom and have my way with her.

I cleared my throat. "You look so beautiful."

She blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Thank you."

I got off the sofa and went to stand in front of her, pushing a lock of hair she missed behind her ear. "You're an angel." I whispered, making her blush more. "Come on. I'm sure you're starving."

She nodded. "I am."

I smiled and took her small hand in my large one, leading her out and towards the bike. Her giggling made me smile as I faced her.

"Can I hear the joke?" I asked, getting on the bike.

"I just picked one hell of an outfit for a motorcycle." She smiled, climbing onto the bike with some struggle due to her short dress. "My ass is going to be hanging out." She wrapped her arms around my waist.

I chuckled, revving the bike's engine. "Don't worry. No one will see since we'll just be a blur to them."

With that said, I sped off quickly. Laughing when Lisa squealed in fright and excitement. Her arms once again holding onto me tightly.

"I hate you." Lisa giggled as we entered the restaurant.

I smirked, pulling her tighter against my body. "You love me." I kissed her head.

"Hello, Welcome to Fridays." The host greeted. "Just two?"

I nodded and he soon led us to a booth that wasn't so crowded. Which was perfect since I wanted alone time with Lisa, to get to know more about her.

Lisa sat down and I sat across from her, watching her as she read the menu. Her eyebrows furrowing as she decided on a drink or food. When her blue eyes met my brown ones, I smiled.

"Having trouble?" I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. "No. Just thinking on what I'm thirsty for." She smiled.

"Hello, my name's Anna. And I'll be your waitress tonight, Sir." Our waitress walked up.

"Just a gunniess." I said without looking at her, smiling still at Lisa.

Lisa glared at the waitress... Chelsea, was it? Eh, who cares?

"I'd like a coke." Lisa said, clearly irritated.

The waitress nodded, and left to get our drinks. Lisa grumbled curses under her breath, fixing her napkin. I laughed.

"Don't let her bother you. It's just you and me tonight." I told her, smiling.

She smiled back. "I'm sorry. She was just so rude and it pissed me off."

I waved it off. "She's nobody. Now, tell me about yourself." I said, leaning forward.

She shrugged. "What do you want to know?"

This time I shrugged. "What is your family like?"

"You already know my family." She said. "You're dating my cousin, Michelle. Remember?"

I snorted. "Not that family. I meant, tell me about your parents. Do you have any siblings? Is your Dad in the army? Is your Mom a good cook?"

Lisa glared at the table. "I don't want to talk about them."

I tilted my head. "Why is that?"

"Here you go, Hon." The waitress came back with my beer. But not Lisa's drink, I could see the fire burning in her eyes from anger.

"You forgot my girlfriend's drink." I told the waitress. "Now get our order straight and make sure we have a nice date. I am not interested in you and your saggy ass. So, get whatever thoughts you have about me out of your head and get my girlfriend's coke. Thank you."

The waitress glared but went back into the kitchen. Lisa stared at me, shocked.

I cleared my throat. "Where were we?"

Lisa lightly shook her head. "We were talking about getting to know the famous Synyster Gates." She changed the subject.

I smirked. "Changing the subject again, are we?" I chuckled. "Fine. What would you like to know about me?"

Lisa smiled. "Anything. What's your birthday? Favorite color? Movie? Blah, blah, blah. The usual."

I grinned. "My birthday is July 7. My favorite color is purple. I love Tim Burton movies and horror movies. Explains why I have monster sleeve tattoos. I just fucking love monsters. I love spicy food. The hotter the better. My Dad is Guitar Guy from Jeff Dunham, and together we made the Jeff Dunham theme song. I have a daughter and her name is Pinkly, she's my little maltese and she shits in the house." Lisa and I laughed.

"Awe. Sounds like you really love her." Lisa smiled, sipping at her coke the waitress dropped off.

I nodded. "She's the best thing to ever happen to me."

"You forgot to add in you're dating my cousin." She smiled.

What was with her and bringing Michelle up?

I shrugged. "You already knew that. So why bring it up?"

"Because you're out having dinner with her little cousin." Lisa raised an eyebrow.

I sighed, resting my elbows on the table. "I just wanted to get to know you. Is that so wrong?"

Lisa shook her head. "I guess not."

"So, tell me about your family." I asked again, watching her eyes darken.

"There's nothing to know about them." She glared, ripping her napkin.

"Are you ready to order?" A waiter asked us. The waitress must have decided to switch with this guy.

"Jack Daniels burger, with a side of your buffalo wings with extra hot sauce." I gave him my order.

He nodded as he jotted it down, looking at Lisa.

"Bruschetta chicken pasta?" She ordered.

He smiled, writing it down. "Be with you in a second." He left.

"So, your parents?" I jumped right back into it.

Lisa sighed, sitting back in the chair. "I don't really know much about them..." She started. "I've been living with my Aunt and Uncle since I was five years old. My parents gave me up to them because they didn't want the burden of me around."

I frowned as I watched a tear fall down her cheek. I got up and sat in her booth with her, hugging her tightly and kissing her tears away.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. "They are horrible people. You are no burden. What you are is a beautiful, fun loving woman. They didn't deserve to be in your presence."

Lisa hid her face in my chest. "That's why family is so important to me. Family and friends." She whispered. "I don't ever want to be alone."

"You'll never be alone. I'll always be here for you." I told her, my arms tightening around her.

************

"I had a great night." Lisa smiled as we stood in front of her apartment door, hugging the purple monkey I won for her on the boardwalk.

I smiled. "I did too."

She opened the door. "Would you like to come in and have a drink?"

I smiled wider. "I'd love too."

She smiled and let us into the dark apartment. Lisa turned on the lights and headed for the kitchen while I stayed out in the living room, shrugging my jacket off and laying it on the sofa.

"Here you go. Corona is all we have." She said, handing me an open one and sitting down.

I sat close beside her, taking a gulp. "Corona is fine with me." I smirked.

She smiled, playing with my hair. "I like your long hair."

I chuckled. "People say I look like a girl. Especially since I wear eyeliner."

She giggled. "You look fine to me. You look good in anything."

I raised an eyebrow, which made her blush.

"That came out wrong, I'm-"

She didn't get to finish since I closed the distance between us, capturing her lips with my own. It didn't take long for her to kiss me back. I bit down on her bottom lip, and she granted me entrance.

Soon my tongue was tangled with hers, tasting her addictive kiss with a hint of alcohol on her tongue. We both dropped our beers and pulled the other closer, our hands roaming the others body.

"Brian.." Lisa moaned as my lips left hers for her neck.

"Mmm?" I murmured as I sucked on her neck.

"Bedroom..." She gasped out.

And I did what I was told. I picked her up into my arms, catching her lips my my own as she tangled her fingers in my hair. Kicking her bedroom door shut so we could have some private, wild fun.