Pictures and Some Memories

Gummy Worms

.:Diana's POV:.

"Diana! You bitch! Come back with my babies!" Lisa screamed after me, chasing me around our living room.

"Hell no! These are mine now, hoe." I laughed, eating her gummy worms.

She had them stashed away in her dresser which I knew she kept them. Gummy worms was this girl's crack, and she was beyond happily addicted to them. She once ripped a pack of gummy worms out of this little kid's hands. I felt so bad for the kid but couldn't help but laugh at Lisa's happy expression as she ate her candy.

Her eyes widened. "Murderer!" She yelled, jabbing a finger at me.

My eyes grew as Lisa launched her tiny ass over the sofa that stood between us. Tackling me to the ground, snatching the gummy worms out of my hands. She smiled in victory. I rolled my eyes as I laughed, shoving her off me. She fell back onto the floor with a thud.

"Slut." She giggled, popping another gummy worm into her mouth.

"Bird." I mumbled as my phone buzzed, seeing as I had a text message from my Dad.

"Hey, sweetheart. Just letting you know last minute as always that your mother and I are having a barbecue. We haven't seen you in forever! We miss you xx" My Dad texted.

I grinned, texting him back."I'll be there. Can I bring a friend?"

"Who? Not a boy, right?" He quickly texted back.

"Lol. No, Daddy. My friend, Lisa. The one I told you I moved in with."

"Oh yeah. Yeah, of course you can bring her. I want to meet her." He texted.

I looked up from my phone to see Lisa throw a worm into the air and toss her head back, catching it in her mouth after it bounced off her nose. She smiled as she noticed me watching her.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come to my family's barbecue tomorrow... But now I'm rethinking it..." I teased.

"I wanna go!" She bounced excitedly. "Can I go? Can I go? Can I go? Can I go?"

I laughed. "Alright, you can come! Jesus, how old are you again?"

She grinned, popping another gummy worm in her mouth. "22 years old."

"More like 2 years old." I mumbled, laughing when she threw a gummy worm at me.

"Hey! It's 4 years old, get it right." She rolled her eyes, skipping into her room.

I followed after her, walking into her purple room. Ignoring the fact it reminded me of him. His favorite color was purple as well. Asshole. I plonked myself down on the bed beside her, playing with her hair.

"So, who's going to be at the barbecue?" Lisa asked, logging onto her laptop.

"I don't know. My Aunts and Uncles, my cousins." I shrugged. "Oh! If my cousin Chris is there, avoid him at all costs. I'll point him out to you so you know who to dodge. But he shouldn't be, I think he's still in jail."

"Why do I have to dodge him?" Lisa asked, looking up at me from her laptop.

"Because he's the biggest creep in the world. He only wants to get in girls pants." I told her.

She nodded, slowly. "Okay." She paused for a second. "So, do I finally get to meet your brother? What was his name again? Brandon? Blake?"

I froze for a second, then shook my head. "It's Brian. And no, last I checked he was on tour for his band's album City of Evil."

"Oh." Lisa turned to face me. "Are you ever going to tell me more about him? And to why you don't like talking about him?" She asked softly.

I got up. "I don't want to ever talk about him. He's nothing but a lying, cheating, man whore. That's all you ever need to know about Brian." I spat, talking about him angering me.

Lisa frowned. "I'm sorry for upsetting you. I was just curious..."

I sighed, hugging her. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. I just... He's a tough subject for me."

She nodded. "I understand. So, do your parents have a pool?" She smiled, changing the subject.

I smiled, nodding. "Yes. So wear your sexiest bikini tomorrow. But not too sexy, I do have younger cousins there." I laughed.

She giggled, saluting me. "Aye, aye, Captain."

I giggled as I left her in her room, heading to mine as I texted my Dad telling him that Lisa and I were coming and have the pool ready for us.

"Is HE going to be there?" I texted my Dad, making sure.

"No, Diana. He's not. They're on tour, remember?" Dad texted.

"Just checking. Night, Daddy!"

"Night, sweetie."

I hooked my phone up to its charger and set it down on my end table, snuggling into my blankets.
I sighed as I closed my eyes, picturing his face in my mind.

No, not Brian's if that's what you are thinking.

One of his friend's. One that I have been dating for a while, just not open about.

Not yet, at least.

He's the only reason I want Avenged to come back from tour, so I could see that heart stopping smile of his again. To be in his strong, muscled arms.

"YOU TOOK MY GUMMY WORMS!" Lisa stomped into my room, jumping on my bed as she interrupted my thoughts.

I laughed. "Did not!"

"You did! You did! You did!" She kept jumping on the bed.

I giggled, grabbing the gummy worms from behind my pillow. "Here. Take your crack, woman!"

She smiled. "Thank you. Good night." She winked, skipping out of my room.

I giggled as I shook my head, getting comfortable again. His smiling face popping back into my head. Oh how much I missed those eyes.. That smile that made my heart give a squeeze... His voice that was music to my ears...

I missed him, the one who has had my heart since my brother first brought him around after school one day for band practice.

I missed the whole band and their crazy antics.