Pictures and Some Memories

Overgrown Gorilla

.:Diana's POV:.

"Hey, D. Miss me?" Brian smirked.

I closed my mouth and glared at him.

I couldn't believe him! After all these years of not talking to me, pretending I never existed and this is how he greets me?!

"No, I didn't. I only missed Matt, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny. You could have stayed the hell away!" I growled.

He glared but then composed himself, taking a deep breath. "When will you let the past stay in the past, D? I want to move on. We used to be so close."

"Ha! You got that right. We used to be close." I shook my head. "After what you did and said to me, Brian. I don't think we'll ever be close."

Brian sighed, stealing a quick glance at Lisa before looking back at me. "D, please. Can we put what happened in the past and keep it there? I miss my baby sister."

I scoffed, crossing my arms. "No! The fuck I won't keep what you did in the past! You hurt me, Brian. Worse than anyone ever has. You were my big brother, you're supposed to protect me. But instead you hurt me the worst out of everyone." I grabbed Lisa's arm, tears falling. "And don't you even think about it. Lisa is off limits to you, I don't want you anywhere near my friend." I started walking away with Lisa, quickly turning to face Brian. "And don't call me D anymore. No one calls me D."

I led Lisa up into my old room upstairs, which was right beside Brian's old room. Walking in and seeing nothing has changed from when I moved out with Lisa, I plonked myself onto my bed and hid my face in my pillow. Lisa sat beside me as she rubbed my back soothingly, comforting me in soft words.

"I hate him, Lis. I hate him!" I cried, hugging her.

"Shh, you don't hate him. You're just upset, Diana. He's your brother, you could never hate him." She said, rubbing my back.

"I know! And that's what kills me! I miss him, I miss what we had but he hurt me so many years ago. He was all I had as a friend growing up." I sobbed.

A knock came at my door, I peeked up from Lisa's neck as I sniffed.

"Who is it?" I called, my voice cracking.

"It's Matt, Diana." Matt called through my door, my heart raced.

I nodded. "Come in."

Soon Matt walked into my room, closing the door softly behind him. A small smile on his lips as his eyes met mine, his dimples appearing on his angelic face. I couldn't help but smile back as I pulled away from Lisa, wiping my nose with the back of my hand. I probably looked like a hot mess to Matt right now.

To anyone really.

"Hello." Matt nodded towards Lisa, holding out his hand. "I'm Matt. Matt Sanders."

Lisa smiled, shaking his hand. "Lisa."

Damn still no last name.

He smiled before looking at me then back to her. "You can go back downstairs, Lisa. I got it from here. Go enjoy the party."

Lisa gave me a look. "Would you like me to stay?"

I smiled. "You can go. Just stay away from Chris and Brian. They're bad news." I warned her.

She nodded, getting up. "Would you two like anything?"

I could see Matt's smile grow from the corner of my eye, I shook my head. "No, thanks. We'll be down in a minute."

Lisa nodded and skipped out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

I looked away from the door to Matt who had the biggest dimpled smile on his face, he sat down beside me as he took me into his arms. Placing me on his lap as he held me close to his chest. My body fitting so perfectly with his, tingles of excitement coursing throughout my body even at his littlest touches.

"Finally, I get you all to myself." He chuckled, kissing me.

I smiled against his lips. "About time you guys got home. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, baby. It was torture not being able to see, talk or hold you. Hell, I still can't hold you unless we're locked away somewhere." He frowned.

I frowned as well. "I hate this. I want to be with you openly. But Brian..."

Matt pressed his lips to mine, kissing me lovingly. "I know, baby. I know. It's hard but we can do this, we can do anything." He traced my cheek lightly with his fingertips. "I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

He smiled wider, kissing me fully on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me tighter against his chest, deepening the kiss. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for permission, I immediately let him in. Missing his addictive taste. Our tongues fighting for dominance. His hand slid its way up my shirt, caressing my lower back. I moaned softly as his lips left mine for my neck, where he nibbled and sucked at.

"I missed you..." Matt said against my neck, trailing kisses down to my collarbone.

I smiled as I pulled away from him, seeing the wild look in his eyes. The one he usually wore before things between us got heated. I laid my head in the crook of his neck, playing with his fingers.

"We can't do that here. Not when my parents and brother are downstairs." I told him, kissing his neck.

He groaned. "So I'll pick you up tonight and you can sleep over."

I sighed. "I can't. I have work tomorrow."

He sighed. "You can't come over even for a little bit? I just got home. I want to be with you."

"I know, I'm sorry." I frowned as his frown deepened. I kissed his cheek. "I'll come over for a little bit."

He smiled widely. "That's all I'm asking." He kissed me lovingly.

My heart raced every time he touched or kissed me. This beautiful man made my body do crazy things, made me crave for him. And I could not wait until later tonight when I got to his house.

I pulled out of his arms, grabbing his hand. "Come on, we need to go downstairs before people start thinking things." I told him, then frowned. "Plus I need to watch out for Lisa. Chris and I know Brian have their eyes set for her."

Matt nodded, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "Don't you think it's a little hypocritical that you won't let Brian be with Lisa?"

I gave him a look. "Hell no. Besides, I'm saving her from the pain Brian will cause her if they do hook up. I know that bastard is still with that whore Michelle." I glared, saying her name like trash that she is. "Anyway, Lisa wouldn't even go for Brian. He's not her type and she already has a boyfriend." I reassured myself.

Matt laughed, kissing my forehead. "I love when you get angry. You're so cute."

I kissed him. "I'll show you how cute I can get tonight." I winked, leaving my old room.

He groaned and chased after me, I squealed as I ran down the stairs with Matt hot on my heels. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, his arm wrapped itself around my waist and lifted me up and over his shoulder. I laughed as I playfully hit at his back.

"Matt! Put me down, you over-grown gorilla!" I giggled as he set me back down on my feet.

He gave me a fake hurt expression. "I'm not an over-grown gorilla."

I giggled, leaning on the tips of my toes to pet his head. "No. You're a cute teddy bear." I kissed his cheek, skipping towards the back door.

I could see Lisa with the guys, getting along with them well by the looks of it. She was laughing and already picking on Johnny. She was throwing pieces of her food at him, and resting her feet on his lap. Poor kid didn't have a chance. Jimmy was laughing beside her, already claiming her as his partner in crime from what I could tell.

I glared when I saw who was on the other side of her, his hand resting on her knee. A smirk playing on his lips as he watched her. When his eyes met mine, that smirk turned into a smile. Even behind his dark aviators, I could easily tell he was winking at me.

Taunting me.

He wants to play, huh?

Fine. It's on.