Pictures and Some Memories

Round Two

.:Lisa's POV:.

"Gah! Jimmy!" I playfully slapped Jimmy on the arm as he spilled his beer on me.

"Awe. You killed my beer, Lisa Bo-bisa." He frowned. "THAT CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE DEATH!" Jimmy yelled, jumping to his feet quickly.

I jumped from his sudden outburst, bumping into Brian who was laughing beside me. I blushed as the tingly feeling shot up my arm from when I touched him. His hand on my knee tightened slightly, making me look up at him. A smirk toyed on his lips, making me smile at him as butterflies fluttered around in my stomach.

"You know that means you go in the pool, right?" Zacky asked, grinning.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Who's going in the pool? Not me, I'll take you motherf- Hey!"

I yelled as I thrashed about in Brian's tight hold as he laughed, running with me in his arms towards the pool.

"Brian, you better not!" I laughed, still fighting in his arms.

"Too bad, sweetheart." He chuckled, dropping me.

I yelped as my body hit the ice cold water. Immediately I started kicking my way up to the surface, only to be met by four laughing men. I playfully glared.

"Think that's funny, do you?" I asked while they continued to laugh, nodding their heads. "Well, laugh at this!" I splashed each and every one of them, soaking them.

They shut up real fast, not expecting it. I smirked at them, mainly at the culprit who dropped me in here. He grinned, shaking his head.

"CANNONBALL!" Jimmy called out, jumping into the pool.

Making the others follow soon after him once they removed their shirts and precious belongings, each of them jumping into the pool beside me. Brian was the closest to landing on top of me. When he resurfaced, he shook his wet hair like a dog as he smiled at me. His chocolate eyes lightening from excitement. I smiled back at him, a blush forming on my cheeks once I noticed how close we were.

And that chest of his....

"Like what you see?" Brian's chuckle interrupted my thoughts.

I raised an eyebrow. "Don't get any ideas, Haner." I playfully splashed him in the face.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now." He threatened, pulling me against him.

I squealed as I tried to swim out of his tight grasp on my waist, but he just pulled me tighter against his chest. Our bodies fitting so perfectly together. I shook that thought out of my mind when I felt Brian bring me underwater with him, turning me so I faced him now and not my back. He grinned underwater as he held me closer, our noses just brushing each others.

When his lips came closer to mine, I pulled away from him and swam back to the surface as I gasped for air. As much as I wanted to press my lips to his thin ones, I couldn't. I couldn't do that to Adam, not only did he not deserve that but I also wasn't one for cheating.

Even if the guy looked as good as Brian.

"You okay?" Brian's voice rang in my ears, a smile appearing on my face as I faced him.

I nodded, as he pushed away the wet hair that clung to my face. "Yeah. I'm fine now. I just needed air."

He raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off, his hands grabbing onto my hips once again. Butterflies flapping away insanely in the pit of my stomach, my body enjoying the feeling of his large hands on me. The tingly feeling coursing throughout my body.

Why did I never feel this with Adam?

"Lisa!" Diana yelled my name, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Brian's hands left my hips as I looked up at Diana, who held my phone in her hand.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked, swimming to the pool's edge.

"Adam has been calling and texting you." She told me.

"Crap." I whispered, crawling out of the pool with the help of Diana. "Thank you." I muttered to her as I took my phone from her, running to the front of the house where no one hung out.

I checked my phone, seeing 15 missed calls and 25 text messages. All asking where I was and if I was okay. Along with some asking if I was mad at him. I frowned, quickly calling him.

"Babe! Thank God you're okay! Where are you? Are you okay?" Adam asked right away, picking up on the first ring.

I nodded, even though he couldn't see. "Yeah. I'm totally fine. I'm sorry, I didn't have my phone on me. I was in the pool."

"Pool? Where are you that has a pool?" He asked, a slight hint of concern in his voice.

"I'm with Diana at her parents house for a barbecue. They have a huge in-ground pool." I told him.

"Alright. No guys I have to worry about, right?" He laughed.

Watching as Brian walked around the corner of the house looking around, his eyes landing on me as a smirk appeared on his lips. He sat down on the porch step in front of me, lighting a cigarette between his lips as he deeply inhaled.

Was it bad I found it pretty hot?

And I didn't even like smokers!

I nibbled my bottom lip. "Nope. You don't have a worry, babe. No guys can beat you."

Brian raised his eyebrow as he watched me intently, he mouthed "boyfriend?" and I nodded. He gave a slight nod before getting distracted by his cigarette and the smoke that slowly crept out of his mouth.

"Well that's good, baby. Look, I'm at work right now. I'll be at yours around eleven tonight. Is that okay?" Adam asked. I could hear his boss in the background yelling.

I giggled. "Yeah, hon. That's okay. Now go before you get fired."

He chuckled. "Alright, babe. I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, hanging up.

"Bad, bad girl..." Brian chuckled, shaking his head.

I gave him a look. "What are you talking about?"

He smirked. "Don't play dumb. You were checking me out."

Was I that obvious? Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to let him believe he was right.

I scoffed, placing my hand on my hips. "Was not! Even if I was, you clearly don't mind if you keep following me everywhere I go and won't put a shirt on."

I gestured my hand towards him as he sat in front of, only in jeans as he decided not to put his sleeveless shirt back on. I took this time to check him out, my eyes going down his tanned muscular chest, the words BlueBlood tattooed across his peck. His skin looked so soft...

No! None of those thoughts, Lisa!

He shrugged. "Never said I minded."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Besides, you can't keep your hands off me. So ha!"

He laughed. "No, you're right about that. I can't keep my hands off you." He inhaled his cigarette. "Your boyfriend is a lucky man. If I were him, I'd keep you locked away in my bedroom."

"Yeah, well, that's not going to happen. Ever!" Diana glared, joining us as she kept her eyes on Brian.

Brian rolled his eyes, sighing. "Hello, baby sister of mine."

"Don't talk to me." Diana snapped at Brian, grabbing my arm. "I told you to stay away from Lisa. She's happy with her boyfriend of four years. She doesn't need you to fuck any of that up."

Well, here goes round 2...

"She's a grown fucking woman! Let her make her own decisions, D! If she wants to talk to me, let her talk to me. She doesn't have to hate me because you do." Brian yelled, getting to his feet. "I'm not fucking anything up between her and her boyfriend. I can't make friends now?"

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" Matt called out, walking out the front door with the guys close behind him. "Stand down, both of you. What the fuck is going on?"

"Asshole here is trying to get into Lisa's pants!" Diana glared at Brian.

Brian chuckled humorlessly. "Oh yeah, because you know all about me."

"I know enough, prick!" Diana went to lunge for Brian, but Matt caught her around the waist. "I hate you! Stay out of my life!" Diana cried out.

"Come on, Gates. Let's go." Zacky grabbed Brian's arm, leading him back into the house.

I frowned as I watched the scene before me. Brian's sad eyes on Diana as he was dragged into the house, he seriously looked hurt from what she said. Witnessing that made my heart ache. They were siblings, they were family. Brian seems like he's sorry and wants to move on and mend their relationship.

Sure, he's doing it the worst way possible. But from what I'm slowly learning; he's not one that admits his feelings, never coming right out with it. Always wanting to seem like that tough macho man. Deep down, he's a total sweetheart.

I glanced over at Diana wrapped up in Matt's arms, a slight blush on her cheeks as he smiled down at her. Whispering things to her I couldn't pick up.

They would make such a cute couple, I thought.

I headed into the house to leave those two have their moment, praying Matt would keep Diana calmed down.

Walking in, my eyes searched for Jimmy. Being the tallest guy I ever met, I would assume he would be the easiest to spot. But boy, was I ever so damn wrong.

"Looking for something?" Chris's voice whispered in my ear.

I quickly spun to face him, a smile on his lips. "You scared the shit out of me!" I gently slapped his chest.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Sorry, sweetheart. But can I help you with something?"

I pulled out of his arms. "Yeah, maybe you can. Do you know where Brian went to? I need to talk to him."

Chris's smile faltered slightly, his eyes darkened ever so slightly. "Uhm, yeah. Come on, he's upstairs. Follow me."

I watched as Chris walked up the stairs, glancing over his shoulder to see if I was following. I took a deep breath and began to make my way up the stairs behind Chris.