Pictures and Some Memories

Is This So Wrong?

.:Lisa's POV:.

Later that night once all of Brian and Diana's relatives left, we decided to have a little bonfire out on the deck while Papa Gates and Suzy went to bed. Asking us, more like begging, not to either set the house on fire or ourselves.

Apparently from what I heard, Brian was drunk one night and decided he was some kind of stunt man and jumped over the fire. Goofball didn't jump high enough so his jeans caught fire.

I'm just thankful he was okay.

It's still a funny story, especially when Papa Gates tells it.

I was laying across Zacky and Brian's laps. My head was in Brian's lap while I perched my feet on Zacky's, having to fight him to keep them on his lap until he finally gave up. I closed my eyes as Brian twirled a lock of my hair between his fingers as he chatted with Zacky about guitars and what not. I don't know, I wasn't really paying any attention.

I could hear Diana laughing as she chatted with Johnny and Matt, she was cuddled up in Matt's hoodie since it got really cold tonight.

Speaking of cold, the night wind brushed against my skin and raised goosebumps over my entire body as I gently trembled. Since I was wearing only shorts and a tank top, with a somewhat still wet bikini underneath. Even the fire couldn't keep me warm.

"Cold?" Brian whispered in my ear, his thumb caressing my arm.

"Yes." My teeth started to chatter.

How embarrassing!

Brian smirked and lifted me up slightly so he could get up and placed my head back on the pillow, heading into the house. I rested my head as I stared at Zacky, not breaking eye contact when his green eyes met my blue ones. He glanced away only to look back, laughing.

"What?" He laughed. I just kept staring with a straight face. "Alright, you're creeping me out now."

"You get used to it." Diana shrugged. "She's a freak." I stuck my tongue out at her. "Save that for Adam." Diana laughed, winking.

"Here." Brian's voice echoed in my ear.

I looked up to see him holding a leather jacket, his chocolate eyes brightening against the fire's light. I sat up and took the jacket from him.

"Thank you." I zipped up the jacket, inhaling his scent.

Cigarettes and his cologne. Smelled so good.

Yeah, I had a creeper moment. But I can't help it.

He smells amazing!

Brian sat back down, pulling me down beside him. Zacky stood up then, stretching.

"I think I'm going to head home. I need to let Ichabod and Majesty out." He said.

We all mumbled our goodbyes, soon Jimmy and Johnny left. Leaving just me, Brian, Diana, and Matt. While Brian and Matt talked about new song ideas; I yawned as I laid my head on Brian's shoulder, my eyelids dropping. Brian's silent chuckle shook throughout him.

"Tired?" He asked.

I nodded, looking at Diana who was entertained by her nails.

"Babycakes!" I called, throwing a marshmallow at her.

She yelped, looking at me. "Bitch!" She giggled, throwing it back. "What do you want?" She asked, dodging as I threw another marshmallow at her.

"One, what time is it? Two, can you take me home?" I asked, yawning.

She checked her phone. "It's 10:45pm." She told me, then looking at Brian. "Bri-Bri? Do you mind taking Lisa to our apartment? I'm going to clean up around here since I know you won't." She smiled.

Brian laughed. "You know me so well." He nodded. "Yeah, sure. Come on, Lis."

Brian got up and held out a hand for me, I smiled taking it as he pulled me up. A little too hard on pulling me up since I went crashing into his chest, his arms instinctively wrapping around my waist as mine rested on his chest. I looked up at him, our lips so close I could taste his breath on my tongue.

I pulled away awkwardly, blushing.

"Come on, let's go." Brian said, nodding towards the gate.

I hugged Matt goodbye and told Diana I'd see her later before I followed Brian to his car.

Except, he didn't have a car.

He hopped onto a silver motorcycle with skulls on it and read Syn on it's gas tank. I stared at it in awe.

I have never been on a motorcycle before, and I'm a little nervous about it.

"You coming on or what?" Brian smirked.

I nodded, climbing on behind him as I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

"Is this your first time on a bike?" He asked, making the bike roar to life under us. My arms tightened around his waist.

I nodded into his back. "Yeah."

He chuckled. "Hold on tight, babe."

With that said, he was speeding down the road.

It took us less time than it would have if we were in the car. Mainly because Brian's a speed demon and was swerving in and out between cars, scaring the shit out of me as he laughed carelessly.

"I am never riding with you again!" I giggled, letting us into the apartment.

"Oh, don't be such a baby." He laughed, plopping himself down on the sofa.

"Oh, don't be such a baby." I mocked him, skipping into the kitchen.

"That's how you're gonna play?" Brian asked, getting up.

I smirked, placing my hands on my hips. "That's how you're gonna play?" I mocked him yet again.

I watched as an evil glint sparkled in Brian's chocolate eyes, before I could say anything he was charging at me. I playfully screamed as I ran away from him, pushing my legs quickly for my room.

But damn it. The bastard had grabbed my waist and slammed me as gently as he could against the wall, pressing his body against mine as he laughed.

"Got you." He chuckled, his eyes on mine.

"Cheater." I giggled, out of breath.

He smirked, his eyes still locked with mine. My heart was at an all time high as I finally took notice that he had me pressed against the wall, his entire body pressed against mine so I felt every part of him. I blushed a bright red.

Brian chuckled deep in his throat as a playful smile spread across his thin lips. His brown eyes were much lighter from excitement. He was still staring into my eyes but they soon left mine for my lips, then back to my eyes. Brian's lips slowly inched towards mine, both our eyes closing at the same time.

Hinder's Lips of an Angel rang out of my jeans pocket, making our faces pull apart. Just merely centimeters away from kissing. I reached into my pocket to grab my phone, Brian refused to move away from me.

I glanced down at my phone to see who was calling.

Adam.

Oh shit!

"Hey, babe." I answered. Brian raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, baby. Look, I'm sorry but I can't make it over tonight. I'm pretty tired from work. I'll be over tomorrow afternoon. Is that okay with you?" Adam asked, yawning.

I nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. I was actually already asleep. So, tomorrow afternoon is fine."

"See you then, babe. I love you." Adam said softly.

"I love you too. See you tomorrow." I hung up.

Brian grinned. "You're so bad. It's hot."

I rolled my eyes. Gently shoving him so I could go into my room, plopping myself down on my bed.

What was I doing? I almost kissed Brian! What the hell?!

I felt the bed dip as Brian laid himself beside me, a smirk on his lips as he twirled a lock of hair between his fingers.

I craved to touch that face of his.. To feel those lips against mine.. To-

Woah, Lisa! That's enough of those thoughts!

"What are you thinking about?" Brian asked, chuckling. "You keep making faces."

I shrugged, laying on my side to face him. "Just.. Just thinking about going back to work."

"What do you do?" Brian asked, resting his head on his hand.

"I'm acting with my cousin." I told him.

He raised an eyebrow. "What movies are you in?"

I giggled. "Low budget movies that barely anyone has heard of. Mainly horror."

He nodded. "Who's your cousin?"

I froze slightly. If Diana had a problem with my cousins, then wouldn't Brian? Better safe than sorry.

"So you're in a band, what do you play?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"Changing the subject, I see." He chuckled. "I play lead guitar."

I smiled. "Awesome. You should play for me one day."

He smiled. "I'd like that." His fingertips lightly traced my cheek, the tingly feeling coming back. "Let's go out to dinner when you're free, get to know each other."

My eyes widened slightly. "You mean, like a date?"

He shrugged, still tracing my cheek. "I guess? It doesn't have to be. Could be just two friends having dinner. I just want to get to know you." He chuckled. "Is that so wrong?" He smiled.

I shook my head. "No, it's not wrong."

"Is your boyfriend going to let you?" Brian asked.

I nibbled my lip, Brian's eyes flashing to my lips as his eyes darkened slightly.

"I don't think he'll mind. I mean, nothing's going to happen. It's just two friends having dinner." I said, more to myself than him.

Brian smirked. "Exactly. So you wanna go Tuesday night? Since you're going out with your boyfriend tomorrow."

I frowned."Tuesday I have a family dinner."

Brian frowned slightly. "Oh.. Okay, then. Well we can go Friday. The proper dinner night."

I nodded, smiling. "Sure, sounds good to me."

He smiled. "Wear something nice. That's all I'm telling you."

I giggled. "I'm excited. It's been a long time since I was taken out to dinner."

Brian raised an eyebrow, which was a really good look for him. "Doesn't your boyfriend treat you to dinner?"

I shook my head, a slight frown on my lips. "No. He hasn't done that in a long time."

Brian snorted. "Some boyfriend. If you were my girl, I'd take you out every friday."

I shrugged. "He just works a lot. He wants to make sure I'm taken care of." I said, defending Adam.

"Hm." Brian nodded slowly. "But he still should take you out somewhere. It doesn't have to be dinner. Could go to the boardwalk or the beach."

"He has work." I told him, sitting up and bringing my knees to my chest.

Brian sat up. "He works that much?" I nodded. "Do you even see him a lot?"

I shook my head. "Not really. I think maybe once or twice a month. Sometimes three times, if I'm lucky."

Brian frowned. "Are you even happy with him?"

I scoffed. "Of course I am! He was there for me when no one else was!"

Brian tilted his head. "What do you mean by that?"

I shook my head, rolling onto my side. "Nothing. I'm tired." I faked yawned. "You can go or if it's too late you can crash on the sofa."

He sighed. "Alright."

He placed a hand on my waist before getting up off my bed, quietly closing the door behind him.

Silent tears fell down my face as memories flashed through my head, memories I tried to forget.

I hated them with pure hatred for what they did.

And for Brian to question my love for Adam was out of line.

To be honest, I was developing a crush on Brian. I'm not going to lie.

But Adam was always there for me at my worst times. He took me in when I had nowhere to go, listened to me when I needed to get things off my chest. He was special to me.

I owed him so much.

But Brian... I felt so many things from him that I never felt with Adam.

I craved for Brian's company. I loved being around him.

I don't know if it's just lust for Brian, or he was more than that. But I wouldn't know that yet. I just met him today.

I didn't know what to do...