A Thousand Words

1/1

Alex gets woken up by soft coos and kisses from his fiancé. He's been really sweet to him ever since Alex got his flu shots and his body reacted badly to them. Of course Jack is already sweet but it's always nice to get more than you already get. Once Alex starts waking up a little more he stretches his legs in the small space he has in the bunk, especially with an added person. Alex opens his eyes and sees Jack looking at him with a cute dopey smile and he returns it to him, saying good morning to him. Or at least, he thought he said it.

Alex frowns a little when he doesn't hear his self-talk, was he going deaf? It was a silly assumption since he heard Jack waking him up. So he tried talking again, only to have his voice fail him again.

‘Baby, what's wrong? Is it your throat? The doctor did say you might lose your voice.’ Alex pouts at Jack. ‘I know baby, but said it could only last a day or two. Just think of it as vocal rest, you don't wanna damage your vocal chords and never be able to sing to me and our fans again?’ Alex shakes his head no. ‘And plus we have iMessage and I think Matt has one of those dry erase board somewhere on this bus. Do you want something to eat or drink when I get up?’

Alex nods and for a split second, forgets all about his voice since he tries to tell Jack what he wants and it turns into a wheeze and coughing.

‘Baby.’ Jack starts rubbing Alex's back softly. ‘Are you okay?’ Alex stops coughing with tears in his eyes from coughing too much. Jack grabs a box of Kleenex from the corner of their bunk and gently wipes away the tears. ‘No more talking mister and that's final.’ Jack reaches into their hanging shelf in the corner of the bunk and hands Alex their iPad mini. He opens a drawing app and looks at Alex, ‘what do you want from the kitchen?’ Jack places a finger over Alex's lips when he goes to move them.

Alex pouts against Jack's finger and starts drawing on the iPad. He turns it a little to show Jack his horribly drawn waffle.

‘A waffle?’

Alex nods his head.

‘Now what do you want to drink? And you can just write it out you don't have to draw it, mister I take five hours to take my turn on Draw It.’ Jack smirks trying to lighten the mood.

Alex laughs a little even though it doesn't come out and he winces a little. He erases his waffle, writing: I want milk. Also, don't make me laugh it’s painful :(

‘Sorry baby.’ Jack leans down a little and kisses Alex's throat and then threatens his throat, ‘stop making my baby hurt.’

Alex tries not to laugh and writes something else: Even though it's cute, stop threatening my throat.

‘I'll stop.’ Jack hovers over Alex and then kisses his forehead and he climbs out of the bunk. ‘I'll be right back, baby.’

Jack heads to the 'kitchen' and sees Matt and Rian.

‘Hey guys.’

‘Hey Jay. How's Alex feeling today?’ Matt asks.

‘Like crap. He has no voice now so he's more or less on vocal rest till he gets it back,’ Jack says as he opens the freezer and gets four waffles out and pops them in the toaster.

‘Damn. I hope he gets better soon or we're going to have to cancel the last five days of tour,’ Matt says as he looks down at his computer.

‘Me too,’ Jack says. He grabs the syrup and butter and then two mini bottles of milk. The waffles pop up and Jack quickly butters them and pours the syrup on them. ‘Well I'm going back to our bunk.’

Alex hears Jack walking back to the bunk and he opens it before he gets there, holding up his hand for Jack to wait. He picks up the iPad and writes something then shows Jack: Can we go in the back and eat?

‘I was going to suggest that too. We make enough of a sticky mess together without food already,’ Jack winks at Alex.

Jack walks back to the back lounge and sits the food on the table, as Alex walks in with a blanket. Alex sits down at the table and smiles at Jack. Jack smiles back at him as he puts the blanket around the back of his shoulders and starts eating. Alex looks over at Jack as he's eating not really knowing what to do since he can't talk. The silence was kind of weird since they always talk while they eat.

‘Babe, other than your throat how do you feel today?’ Jack looks up at Alex and waits for his reply.

Alex wipes the syrup off his hands and picks up the iPad going back to the drawing app to write: Okay, but my stomach hurts too. He slides it over to Jack.

‘Before or after you starts eating the waffles?’

He adds to the bottom of the screen: After.

‘Do you want something else instead? I'll eat the waffles. I think there's soup and cup of noodles, maybe even some ramen.’

Alex gives Jack the rest of his waffles and erases everything to write again: Can you make me some soup please? He starts drawing a little puppy face next to it, silently laughing to his self.

‘Is that Baz or Pey?’ Jack laughs a little, ‘okay baby, I'll be right back.’ Jack takes the plates and carries them back to the kitchen.

‘How's he doing?’ Rian asks.

‘Still not voice and now his stomach hurts from the waffles so now he's getting soup.’ Jack opens the cabinet and find vegetable and chicken noodle. ‘Crap’, Jack says out loud.

‘What's wrong now Jay?’

‘I don't know which to make.’

‘Make the vegetable there's more vitamins in it and he'll feel better quicker.’

Alex gets bored and lonely sitting in the back by himself and playing a game on the iPad. He takes the iPad and blanket back to his and Jack's bunk, putting the iPad back and getting his phone instead. He goes to twitter and starts looking through all of his mentions before making a tweet. On vocal rest for the next day or two. Note to self: never get flu shots, fuck the doctor. Not literally. Alex sends the tweet and almost automatically starts getting replies for him to feel better. It brings up his mood a little reading them, then he puts his phone away, getting out of the bunk and going up front to see what's taking Jack so long.

The soup finishes heating up when he see Alex walking towards him. ‘Hi baby. What's wrong?’

Alex opens up notes on his phone and says taking too long I got cold and lonely.

‘I'm sorry baby. I couldn't decide on vegetable and chicken noodles so I made vegetable after Rian said it would probably help you more.’

Alex goes to his messages and texts Rian. Thanks mommy Rian. He hears Rian's phone go off and he looks at him looking at the message. Rian looks up at Alex playfully rolling his eyes then saying, ‘you’re welcome, son.’

Alex tries not to laugh out loud and texts Rian again. Ask Jack if my soup is ready. Rian looks down at his phone when it vibrates and looks at Jack.

‘Jack, Alex is demanding his soup.’

‘Do you wanna eat in here with your mommy or eat in back and before you ask, yes we have crackers.’ Jack reaches in the cabinet and gets the crackers down.

Alex texts to Rian, Tell him I want to eat with my mommy and sugar daddy ;).

‘No Alex, I not saying that’, Rian says immediately making Alex laugh and start coughing like earlier.

‘Rian! Look what you did.’ Jack starts rubbing Alex's back, trying to calm him down. ‘What did you say?’ Jack takes Alex's phone and looks. ‘You're crazy baby. No more making him laugh’, Jack glares at Rian.

‘Sorry man.’

‘Come on baby sit down by the bad mommy while your sugar daddy gets your soup.’

Alex tries not to start laughing again but he does, coughing in his elbow then wiping the tears from his face. He looks at Jack when he's calm again and slaps his chest.

‘Sorry. I love you.’ Jack turns and gets Alex's soup and crackers for him as Alex sits down by Rian at the table. ‘Now be careful. I'll be right back I'll get our milks unless you want something else to drink.’

Alex nods and Jack goes to the back to get the drinks. He taps Rian so he'll look at him.

‘Yes?’

Alex points to the soup and then to his mouth.

‘You want me to feed you?’

Alex nods and pouts.

‘Fine, but when Jack comes back he's feeding you. I can't take care of a baby all by myself.’ Rian reaches over and gets a piece of paper towel, tucking it in the front of Alex's shirt to serve as a bib. ‘Please don't laugh or I'll get murdered.’ Rian picks up the spoon with some soup on it, blowing it before feeding it to Alex.

Jack heads in the back and grabs the milks. He goes back to their bunk and grabs his phone, and walks back into the kitchen when he sees Rian feeding Alex so he opens Keek starts filming them. He captions it mommy Rian feeding my sick baby :( and tags Rian and Alex in it before sending it off. He walks more into the kitchen and sits down across from them.

Rian and Alex's phones go off at the same time as Jack sits across from them and Rian looks at his phone, laughing a little then showing Alex the video. Alex holds in his laugh but smiles instead, picking up his own phone to text Jack jokingly. Thanks for filming me when I look like shit.

‘Baby, you don't look like shit. Member when Rian took the picture of us when we were both trashed by the toilet that was bad. And you look sexy for being sick and you couldn't even tell you're sick.’

I remember and I know, I just wanted to hear you say it. Alex sends the text and smirks at Jack while Rian pushes the bowl of soup to Jack. ‘Once you're done sexting or something, it's your turn to feed the baby.’

‘We're not sexting, Robert.’ Jack takes the spoon and starts feeding Alex. Jack starts making airplane noises as he feeds Alex.

Alex tries not to giggle and Rian stands up from the table.

‘I'm leaving, you guys are making me sick.’

‘Oh shut up. You're just jealous. Go call Cass or something.’ Rian gets up leaving Jack and Alex, Jack still making random noises while he feeds him. ‘Anything you wanna do today baby?’

Alex shrugs a little and moves to the other side of the table to sit next to Jack. He types in his notes again. What can we do today?

‘We can watch movies and cuddle. I would say we can play games but that always turns out bad and you'll end up yelling or trying. And then I'll feel bad and so will you.’

You're right. Do you know where everyone else is? Or who's all in the bus right now?

‘Um Matt said something about shopping with Jeff and Danny, Rian you know, Zack's at the gym and I think everyone else is on the other bus. They heard you were sick so they're staying away. Why?’

For that reason, I don't want to get anyone else sick. If I do, it'll be you and or maybe Rian. But I'll try not to spread my germs.

‘But I want your germs,’ Jack pouts at Alex. Alex leans over and kisses his cheek. ‘Yay Lexy germs. Wanna go watch a movie?’

Alex nods and puts his phone in the pocket of his sweats. He gets up from the table and follows Jack to their bunk. Jack gets in and Alex gets in after, watching Jack pull down the DVD player from the top of the bunk. Alex pulls out his phone again to type something. What movie are we watching?

‘Anything you want. Wanna look on Netflix first?’ Alex nods and they start looking for a movie to watch. Jack goes past the Disney movies and Alex stops him, pointing to Lilo & Stitch.

‘Lilo & Stitch?’ Alex nods and Jack hits select and he pulls Alex closer again him as the movie starts playing. ‘I love you baby.’

Alex moves his hand to Jack's thigh and traces, I love you too.

Jack kisses Alex's head and they start watching the movie.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A few hours later the boys are in a hotel room and Alex is taking a nap. They ended up watching two other movies after Lilo & Stitch. Alex had been complaining about his whole body aching after they moved into the hotel room, so Jack told him to take a nap and maybe when he woke up he would feel better.

Jack was on twitter looking at his replies when someone sent him a link to a fan fiction about Alex and him taking a bath together. He read it over and had a good laugh about it then thought maybe a relaxing bubble bath would make Alex feel better. He went down to the corner store and bought some tea light candles, a bottle of lavender scented bubble bath and some 7-UP for Alex's stomach. He went back up to their room and started getting the bathroom ready.

He set up the candles around the big tub and started filling up the tub with the bubbles. When everything was ready, he went back into the room to find Alex slowly waking up.

Alex feels around the bed blindly, trying to find Jack's body. When he realizes he's alone in bed, he calls out Jack's name but it doesn't come out and he remembers his voice being gone. He puts his face in the pillow letting out strangled whines and coughs just as he feels a dip in the bed next to him.

Jack puts his hand on Alex's back and rubs it softly. ‘I'm here baby and I have a little gift for you. Do you wanna see it?’

Alex looks over and up to look at Jack and nods, turning around to sit up. He balls up his fists and starts rubbing his eyes to see a little clearer.

‘You look like a bunny when you do that cause your nose crinkles. It's cute.’ Jack helps Alex off the bed and walks him over to the bathroom door. ‘You said your body was hurting earlier then one of our lovely hustlers sent me a fanfic about us cuddling in a bath, so I decided you and I need to do some cuddling in a lavender scented bubble bath surrounded in candle light.’ Jack opens the door slowly revealing the room.

Alex steps in the bathroom a little, looking at the tub surrounded by the candles that make little flame shadows on the wall. The bathroom smells like lavender like Jack mentioned and he can see the bubbles in the bath. Alex turns around to face Jack and walks closer to him, pulling him into a tight hug.

‘You’re welcome baby boy. Now let's get in before the water gets cold and I did all this for nothing.’ Jack moves them into the bathroom and Jack takes off his shirt and helps Alex with his shirt.

Alex takes off his sweats and briefs as Jack takes off his then he slowly starts getting in the tub.

Jack watches Alex sit down and softly moan. ‘I'll take that as a good sign,’ Jack smirks. Jack gets in behind Alex and Jack softly kisses Alex's shoulder and Alex leans back against him. ‘I got you some 7-Up too if your tummy still hurts.’

Alex hums a little and looks at Jack mouthing, phone.

‘Um it's on the floor hold on.’ Jack reaches over and grabs it and hands it to Alex. ‘Don't you dare drop it.’

Only when Jack threatens Alex, he realizes it's Jack's phone not his. He unlocks his phone and goes to the notes, typing. Or else what?

‘I will 'accidentally' release the video of you giving me head.’

Alex gasps at Jack and types something else. You wouldn't!

‘Maybe not the full thing just a snap shot of it. So unless you want my cock all over the internet, you better not drop my phone. And yes I have copies of them all.’

Jack wraps his arms around Alex's tummy and kisses his shoulder.

At least if your cock is all over the internet, the kids will stop asking me to leak your nudes.

‘But then everyone will ask me to leak yours. Or for our sex tapes.’

I guess. I really wish I could talk, I miss talking to you :( And hearing myself talk of course.

‘I miss your voice too. I was listening to A Daydream Away earlier while you were napping cause I missed hearing your voice.’

Alex sighs a little. This sucks. He cuddles against Jack more resting his head on his shoulder, still holding up the phone so it doesn't touch the water.

‘I know baby. But I don't want you hurting or messing up your cords.’ Jack kisses Alex's cheek, ‘do you feel any better from this morning?’

A little. I think the nap worked.

‘I say we take the phone and put it back on the floor and I make you feel even better.’

Alex moves over a little and let's go of the phone, quickly catching it before it falls in the water. He laughs quietly as Jack gasps from behind him and tenses up.

‘You just gave me a heart attack Alexander! Now out the phone on our clothes before I spank you.’

Alex puts Jack's phone on top of his sweats, sitting back normally against Jack and kissing his cheek. He mouths, sorry.

‘Heart attack. Never do that to me again. But I forgive you. Now let me make you feel better. Lay back baby.’

Alex turns around and scoots down in the water more. He lies back against Jack's chest, resting his head under his chin.

Jack runs his hands down to Alex's shoulder and starts massaging them. Alex softly moans and Jack continues massaging Alex's shoulders.

Alex feels himself relaxing more against Jack as he massages him and his eyes close.

Jack starts working down from his shoulders to his uppers arms and slowly working down them. He slips his hands under the water to his side; Jack moves his legs apart, making Alex lay down farther on his chest.

Alex moans softly again, not wanting to hurt his vocal cords more. He slowly moves his hands to where Jack's are on his side, gently putting them on top of his as they move against his sides.

‘Love you so much’, Jack whispers in Alex's ears and kisses the side of it. Jack slides their hands over Alex's stomach and gently rubs it in case it still hurts.

Alex turns his head a little on Jack's chest to look at him, humming a little.

Jack smiles at Alex, ‘you're gonna fall asleep monkey. Does your tummy still hurt?’

Alex frowns a little, nodding.

‘Do you want me to keep rubbing it or does it make it worse?’

Alex presses Jack's hands down more on his stomach, hoping he gets it.

‘It makes it feel better?’

Alex nods.

‘I should move my hand lower,’ Jack jokes a little.

Alex tries not to laugh but he just shakes his head instead smiling at Jack. Then he frowns again.

‘Do you have any hard candy or lozenges to suck on for your throat?’

Alex thinks about it for a minute then shakes his head no.

‘Do you want me to go get you some? The store is like 20 feet from the front door of the hotel.’

Alex nods then puckers his lips, kissing nothing.

‘You're cute.’ Jack leans down and kisses Alex's lips. ‘Love you baby.’

Alex just hums again and lays his head back down on Jack's chest.

‘I don't wanna get out ever but the water is going to get cold soon,’ Jack pouts a little. ‘Do wanna cuddle and watch a movie when I get back?’

Alex nods and Jack stops his hands on Alex's stomach. So he turns his hands over and interlocks their fingers.

‘Do you wanna order some food while I'm gone? Oh yeah you can't. Sorry. Do you wanna order in or are you not sure about food yet? I really need asking multiple questions at once.

Alex lets go of one of Jack's hands and brings it up out of the water, pointing to the door.

‘Are you kicking me out?’ Jack pouts at Alex and whimpers playfully at him.

Alex shakes his head, and then looks back at Jack to kiss his cheek. He points to his self, to Jack, the tub, and then the door and holds up one finger.

‘You wanna get out of our little tub bubble and then let ravage you while we wait for food to be delivered,’ Jack smirks and nudges his nose into Alex's cheek.

Alex playfully rolls his eyes, nodding, and pushes Jack away from him.

‘Hey I was just joking.’ He pulls Alex back against him. ‘Let's get out before we turn into raisins and I can go get you some lozenges and then can have a cuddle party.’

Alex nods and lets go of Jack's other hand. Jack moves to get out but Alex stops him. He turns around on Jack's lap so he's facing and straddling him. Alex pushes him back against the tub a little before kissing him.

Jack is a little surprised because they haven't been sexual since Alex got sick three days ago. Jack starts kissing back, moving his hands to Alex's hips.

Alex slowly pulls away, not wanting it to go too far. He mouths to Jack, I miss you.

‘I miss you too. I love you. As much as I would love to ravage you right now, we can't and you know why.’ Jack starts moaning loudly teasing Alex.

Alex feels a blush starting to spread his cheeks and he slaps Jack's chest before standing up and getting out.

Jack moans loudly again and then starts laughing. ‘I love you, moany.’

Jack pulls the plug out of the drain and gets out. He walks into the room and walks over to their suitcase, where Alex is, and walks up behind him wrapping his arms around him. ‘Why do we have to wear clothes?’

Alex feels Jack's cock against his ass over the towel and he realizes Jack is naked. He should've expected that. He looks around in their suitcase before pulling out a pair of jeans for Jack to wear since he's going out then gives it to him.

‘Do I get boxers or briefs?’ Alex hands him some briefs too and some for himself too. Jack being Jack pulls Alex's towel off and starts drying himself off with it. He pulls on his briefs and hands the towel to a pouty Alex.

Alex sticks his tongue out at Jack taking the towel back. He dries his-self more before pulling on his briefs and the pair of sweats he got out.

Jack starts pulling on his jeans, ‘what did you want for dinner babe?’

Alex goes over to the mini iPad on the table. He unlocks it and goes to the drawing app, drawing a pizza.

‘Any specific kind? And is pizza good for your throat?’ Jack stops with the double questions. ‘Sorry.’

Alex closes out the app and goes to the notes. I don't know, just get something that doesn't kill my throat more.

‘We can get cheese pizza if you really want pizza. It won't be as greasy with no meat. And I'll buy extra lozenges for you and apple juice and some soup, if you want me too.’

Alex nods and puts the iPad back down, pulling on a t shirt before crawling in bed with his phone.

Jack pulls on a shirt and a hoodie and walks over to Alex on the bed. ‘Now gimme a kiss sexy so I can go.’ Alex moves over and kisses his lips and rubs his nose against Jack's. ‘Text me if you want anything else. Oh the 7-UP is in the fridge if you want it.’

Alex nods again and kisses Jack again. He brings his hand up to point to his eye, put his hand over his heart, and point to Jack.

‘I love you too. Find a movie for us to watch and then I'll be back with everything.’ Jack walks to the door, ‘bye babe.’ Alex waves and Jack opens the door and heads down to the store.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The next day when Alex wakes up, he's still lying down against Jack while Jack's arms are around his stomach. He looks over at the clock and he's surprised when it changes to 1:34 PM. Jack is usually, and surprisingly, the first one to wake up between the two and he always wakes up Alex. But then again, Alex figures, it is tiring taking care of someone who's been sick for a while. Jack was right. He feels kind of bad as he starts waking him up, but he can't sleep the day away even if Alex let him. Alex leans his head up a little, kissing Jack's neck and shaking him a little. If he can't wake him up with words, he can try to wake him up another way somehow.

Jack slowly begins to wake up to kisses on his neck and shakes but he doesn't open his eyes. He wants to see how Alex is going to wake him with no voice.

Alex whines a little when Jack doesn't wake up, stopping his kisses. He moves away from Jack for a second to straddle his waist. He leans down and kisses up his neck to his lips, slowly kissing them while sliding his hands up Jack's shirt.

Jack moans softly as Alex's hands slide up his shirt but still doesn't open his eyes. Alex leans down and kisses Jack again after he moans and Jack brings his hands up to Alex's hips and squeezes.
Alex squeaks and jumps a little, making him pull away from Jack's lips.

Jack groans as he pulls away and pouts. He brings a hand to his lips and points to his lips, still not opening his eyes.

Alex leans down and kisses Jack's lips again before rolling off of him and off the bed.

Jack groans and moves his arms around on the bed looking for Alex. He pouts.

Alex looks over at Jack, laughing silently. He goes over to the whiteboard to write something. Stop being lazy and get up. He goes over to Jack and taps him holding the board up.

'I'm not opening my eyes till you come back over here and sit on me again and kiss me.'

Alex lays the whiteboard on Jack's chest and goes to the bathroom to do his business, closing the door behind him.

Ugh. He's so mean to me. Jack thinks and slowly opens his eyes and looks at the message. 'I am up, Alexander! In more ways than one,' he mumbles the last part. He slowly gets off the bed and walks over to the bathroom door.

Alex finishes washing his hands and opens the door to see Jack standing there. He looks down at the tent forming his Jack's sweats and just walks past him, trying not to laugh.

'You caused it Alexander! Ugh. I'm taking a shower.' Jack turns on the shower and slowly strips off his clothes getting in the shower. He starts washing his body and his hair when he starts working on his problem.

Alex listens to Jack as he gets louder and louder. He finds his iPod and puts his headphones in, playing music so he doesn't hear Jack anymore and gets his own problem.

Jack finishes his shower, grabs a towel and wraps it around himself. He walks out of the bathroom and see Alex lying on the bed, mouthing lyrics to song he's listening to. Jack grabs some fresh boxer briefs and goes over to the bed after putting them on and straddling Alex.

Alex stops mouthing the lyrics and opens his eyes looking up at Jack. He picks up his iPod, pausing the music and going to his notes. May I help you?

'I came for what you owe me, Alexander. And I want them now.'

And what exactly do I owe you?

'Kisses. Lots and lots of kisses, mister. And to know what you wanna do today.'

Alex smirks to himself while typing before showing Jack. Flyzik said I can't kiss you a lot and get you sick too, he doesn't want a sick singer and guitarist.

'Screw Flyzik. I want kisses! And if I was going to get sick from kissing you, I would be already. So forget the mouse boy and kiss your fiancé.'

Alex laughs a little and puts his iPod to the side. He grabs the sides of Jack's face with both of his hands so he leans down more and starts kissing his lips over and over.

Jack smirks and pulls away slowly. ‘Much better. So now what does my baby wanna do today?' Jack runs his hands over Alex's chest and down to his tummy. ‘How's the tummy doing?’

Alex lets go of Jack's face and picks his iPod back up. You're asking too many questions again.
'I asked two. What do you wanna do and how you tummy is doing?' Jack moves down on Alex and he pulls up his shirt and softly kisses Alex's tummy.

My tummy is doing better, it hurts mostly because I'm hungry now. And I had the ironic idea of playing charades.

'What do you want for breakfast, well lunch now?' Jack kisses Alex's tummy again and waits for a reply. Alex bites his lip looking down at Jack and shrugs. 'There's still pizza left and some ginger ale, unless you wanna go out and get something with me.'

Alex shakes his head no and turns his iPod to show Jack what he typed. Too lazy.

'Do you wanna play charades alone or with the others?'

Which do you prefer?

'Well if we play with the others well have teams but if we just play, I can play with my baby alone.' Jack bite his lip and looks at Alex.

I guess we can play alone then if you want to be alone with me.

'Have I ever liked sharing you?' Alex shakes his head no. 'How should we do this? Make up cards to for each other to guess and put them in a bowl or something then pick.' Alex nods. 'Okay but can I have another kiss before I have to move?' Alex nods again and kisses Jack when he moves back up his body.

'Okay!' Jack gets off of Alex and goes over to the desk and grabs the commentary note pad and the pen and pencil and he hands it to Alex so he can start making some cards while he looks for a bowl or something to put them in. 'Do about ten babe.'

Alex hums and starts putting words on the cards. Jack finds a flower vase and takes the flowers out and walks back to Alex. 'I found this babe.'

Alex holds the cards over the vase and looks at Jack with a questioning look. 'Yes put them in there.' Alex drops the cards in the vase.

Jack takes a couple sheets and starts making cards too as Alex finishes his. Alex drops the rest of his cards in the vase and lies back on the bed waiting on Jack.

Jack thinks for a little bit then finishes his. He puts them all in the base and starts shaking it mixing the cards up. 'Wanna go first?'

Alex nods and reaches in the vase, pulling out a card that says hula hoop. He puts it down and stands up off the bed. He holds out his arms to the side and starts moving his hips in a circular motion.

'Hula? How to drive Jack crazy?' Alex laughs quietly and holds up a finger. 'First word.' Alex nods and starts doing it again. He points to the invisible hula hoop as he's doing it. 'Hula hoop!'

Alex smiles and puts his thumbs up then sits back down on the bed. 'Yay.' Jack says then moves over and reaches his hand in the vase and pulls out a card and reads it; fetch. He thinks for a moment then stands up pretends to toss a ball then gets down on his hands and knees and 'runs' after the ball and bring it back. He sits the pretend ball in front of Alex then begs.

Alex puts Jack's head, laughing a little then gets the whiteboard, writing: Puppy.

Jack shakes his head no. He pretends to toss the ball again and run after it. Alex has an oh moment and quickly changes puppy to playing fetch.

Jack stands up and walks back to him and kisses his nose. Alex smiles and pets Jack's head again before reaching in the vase, pulling out another card; ballerina. This is easy. he thinks to himself before standing up and dancing (horribly) like a typical ballerina.

Jack starts laughing at Alex as he leaps in the air. 'Ballerina.' Alex nods and sits back down on the bed, giving Jack the vase.

Jack reaches in the bowl again and pulls out a card that is definitely his; blow job. Jack takes the vase off the bed, putting it on the nightstand. He pushes Alex back on the bed and crawls in between his legs, looking up at him as he pretends to suck him off.

Alex rolls his eyes playfully at Jack as he smirks at Alex and picks up the whiteboard. Blow job, you dirty boy.

'You love it so shush,' Jack says as he crawls up Alex's body and kisses his lips. Alex starts kissing Jack back as he pulls out another card. He looks at it once they pull away and Jack moves off of him; exercise. He gets off the bed and starts doing jumping jacks.

'Jumping jacks.' Alex shakes his head no. 'Ummm working out?' Alex shakes his head no again.

'Exercising?'

Alex nods and sits back on the bed, kissing Jack's cheek. Jack picks another card when Alex sits down and he smirks at the card; tickle. He pretends to think how to do this. He pushes Alex playfully back on his back and straddles his thighs again. Alex looks up at him and then Jack starts tickling his sides.

Alex lets out a squeak before starting to laugh and giggle, trying to push Jack off of him. He coughs a little when his throat starts to hurt but he keeps laughing. 'Jack stop!' Alex says, surprising himself and Jack after the words come out of his mouth.

Jack stops tickling him and sits back on Alex's thighs. 'Say something else.'

'Um, I love you?' Alex gasps then looks at Jack smiling. 'I can talk! Ow.' He rubs his throat frowning a little as his voice gets more hoarse. 'Maybe not.'

'God I missed those three words. I love you too. Oh, baby here.' Jack opens the drawer and pulls out two lozenges for Alex as Alex opens his mouth. 'No more talking.'

Alex lets Jack put the lozenges in his mouth and pouts when he closes his mouth back, sucking on them.
'Hey hey no pouty face mister. It's hope that you'll get it back soon. The more you suck, the sooner it will come back I bet.' Jack says not realizing what he said and Alex starts quietly laughing. He puts his hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh too hard and choke on the lozenges. 'What's so funny, Alex? Do you not want your voice back? Do I have a bat in my cave? What's funny?'

Alex moves his hand away from his mouth. 'Y you said the more I I suck, the sooner it will come.' He says through his laughter and laughs more.

Jack just looks at Alex and then starts laughing, rolling off Alex and onto the bed. 'I actually s said that.'

Alex tries to calm down after they've been laughing for a minutes, still managing not to choke. He wipes the tears from his eyes and looks at Jack.

Jack tries to catch his breath and looks at Alex. 'God I love you.'

'I love you too. I mean.' Alex covers his mouth whispering, 'Sorry.'

'It's okay baby. You can talk if you only say those words.' Jack rolls back to Alex and cuddles up against him.

'But I love you too is four words not three.' Alex says pulling Jack closer.

'Shh no more talking only cuddles and kisses.' Alex leans down and kisses Jack's lips. He leans over him and gets his phone to type something. Should we tell the others or no?

'No. Your voice is all mine tonight. I missed it the most. They can find out tomorrow. And don't you dare say I'm greedy.'

Greedy. Alex types but quickly puts his phone away before Jack can see it.

'Can we eat now? Cause your tummy just growled when I put my hand on it.' Alex laughs a little and nods, slowly pulling himself away from Jack to get off the bed and warm up the pizza.

Jack slowly gets up and gets their drinks for them. He goes back to the bed and waits for Alex to come back with the pizza. Alex smiles at Jack as he brings the pizza over and sits down on the bed next to Jack.

He's not 100% better but he's getting there and it's all because of his fiancé Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
We wrote this a while back. Hope you enjoyed it. :)

Comment & rec


Bonnie & Shauna