Status: Completed

Starstruck

Starstruck

Kellins P.O.V

I needed it I needed the new album by pierce the veil. I was running through Hot Topic looking for that one CD. im in love with pierce the veil they are my life hell, they saved my life wuth there music. im gay so of course I love a boy band. especially obe as hot as pierce the veil. Vic is mt favorite member. That little sexican is so damn hot. I was ripped out of my thoughts when a lady with black and blonde hair approched me.

"Can I help you look for anything? " she said and I nodded.

" yes where is the new pierce the veil album? " I asked and she looked around for a moment. she pointed over there and before she could even speak I ran over to it. " thanks " I yelled and there it was a shelf of them. The cover had a boy and a girl the were looking at eachother holding a glowing box. The album was called Selfish Mechines. I loved it. Hey I might as well get some merch while im here. I ended up getting 3 shirts one all time low one bring me the horizon and my favorite one pierce the veil I dont care if im 27 years old I still love bands. I went to the register with my things.

" hello how are you today " the clerckady asked.

" good. And you?" I asked to be polite

" im fine. that'll be $65.47" she said and I took out my wallet and paid the lady she bagged my stuff " thankyou come agian " she said and I turned around not really looking and I bumped into someone.

" oh im sorry " the person said the voice sounded familiar

"no its my fault "I got up and dusted off my pants and looked up and it was Vic Fuentes.  " holy your vi- im kell- " I couldn't even Finnish my sentence Vic Fuentes from Pierce The Veil is here.

" hi im vic " he said and took out his hand for me to shake. instead I hugged him.

" oh believe me I know who you are " I said and he smiled.

" man you know how to shop " he said refering to the album and merch I got.

" well I do love you guys " I said and he chuckled I sounded like a fangirl....... well thats what I am just not a girl.

" thats cool he said mike, jaime and tony are here too if you wanna meet them. " he said and I nodded. this is the best day ever the love of my life is here. But I know vic hes not gay hes dating this one chick Danielle. " wait for me he said" and he went up and paid for his things he was getting a pair of green and black paint splattered gauges.  I wonder why.

" what are the gauges for? " I asked in curiousity.

" there for tony his birthday is coming up" he said and I made and o shape with my mouth of course his birthday is coming up DUH and I bet there green because tony after all loves turtles. They call him tony turtle. me and vic walked out the store to the lego store which was right across the way. Inside the glass windows I saw the rest of the Pierce's and a storm tropper and tony was taking a picture. oh yeah he also loves starwars. I was so nervous I just followed behind Vic. 

" hey guys " vic yelled and they all came up to him hugging him

" whats up bro " mike said " whos this little mochacho " he asked looking at me smiling.

" oh this is a fan kellin he wanted to meet you all " vic said

" hey " I quietly spoke

" whats up dude " jaime said and tony chuckled and wave he had an attractive smile.Not as attractive as Vics though. I waved back to tony.

" alright kellin we have to go back to the damn bus and then our hotel it was nice meeting you " he said

" no it was nice meeting you " I said and hugged them all.

" well lets hang sometime he said and took out a pen and paper" omg vic fuentes number. he handed me a piece of paper " look don't give that out last time I gave a fan my number she gave it out to the whole pierce the veil society and I had to change my number. " he said and sighed.

" alright and I wont ill talk to you all later "  I said and walked away tuning back to wave and they all waved back. And I walked out of the mall geeling happier than ever. Now I had to go home.

Vics P.O.V

I really hope kellin Calls or Text me soon he was a really laid back kid and not to mention really hot. Nobody knew I was gay except for mike Tony and jaime. Nobody expected it either since the rumors that I was dating Danielle has veen going around.

" looks like my brother is crushing" mike said and I slapped his arm.

" shut up " I said and tony and jaime laughed while mime was rubbing his arm. "good I hope it hurt. " I joked with mike and he stuck his tounge out at me. I swear im working with a child. We started walking back to our bus when I got a text from a random number and then I thought about kellin.

hey not to bother you im bored - kellin

oh no its cool me to the band is getting on my nerves- vic

ok haha yea - kellin

yup they can be a handful- vic

I bet so whats up - kellin

nothing just chillin - vic

as I sent that I approached my bus and i got in and sat on my bunk.

me too so we should hang sometime-
kellin

yea we so should how about tomarrow we can go to dinner or something.... not like a date- vic

I don't want him thinking it was a date because he may not be gay.

oh of course not - kellin

ok well what time - vic

uhmm how about 8:00 - kellin

cool text me your adress tomarro and ill pick you up - vic

alright well look I gotta go - kellin

k bye - vic

bye vic- kellin

and with that I threw my I phone to the side

" was that your boy toy ? " tony asked

" maybe" I said with a roll of my eyes and and laid on my pillow and closed my eyes I needed a nap.

I woke up and the bus was dark I looked at my phone and ut was 3:34 am " so much for a nap " I mumbled to myself. I got up " im thirsty ...... that's what she said " I mumbled and laughed and got out of bed and got water and went beck to my bed and stripped down to ny boxers and went back to bed with my undrank water. 

I woke up in the morning well evening I dont know why but im so tired lately.

" oh your up sleepy head " tony said I looked at my phone " 6:00!!! " I yelled I have to get kellin in 2 hours I hopped off my bed and ran to tue bathroom and took a shower which went longer than I expected. I hopped out and it was 7:00 holy shit and hour long shower damnit vic I told myself. I threw on grey skinny jeans an anthem made tee and red vans. I guess I looked decent.  I didn't even say bye to the guys I just ran out and hopped in my car off to kellins place I looked at my phobe and he had sent me his adress and in 45 minutes I made it I was a little early but oh well.

im outside- vic

be out in a minute-kellin

and I locked my phone and then like 5 minutes later kellin came running out of his house.

" Hey " kellin said

"hi " I said and drove off

" you like anthem made? " kellin asked and I nodded and he smiled and looked away.

" why?" I asked

" because I own it " he said

" oh thats awesome " I said that was cool he owned his own buisness and its really successful. 

" yup sooo.... hows your girlfriend ? " kellin asked. Oh well its now or never.

" I dont have one kellin can I.....uhm... tell you something.  " I asked and he nodded.  " well.....I....um...am gay " I said and his wyes winded.

" well... what about Danielle? " he asked

" well I never dated her that was a rumor" I said and he smiled was this funny. " whats so funny " I asked.

" nothing its just that im gay too " he said and that exited me.

" oh cool " was all I said and we stayed in scilence the rest of the way to the restaurant the we finally arrived. I got out and opened the door for kellin. We walked in and got seated.

kellins P.O.V

" that was good thank you vic" I said as we were walking out.

" anytime " He said with a wink

we got in and for half of the way home it was scilence unil he spoke agian.

" I love you " he said my eyes widend who could love me I wondered and quickly back tracked " im sorry "

" no dont worry about it I love you too I think I mean I always have since I first heard of you. " I whispered.

" really wow " he said and drove we made it back to his bus but I needed to go home well not needed.

" spend the night ?" he asked and I had to think

" sure " I said and we got on his bus and went to bed.

I never thought I would be where I am at now the love of my life next to me and we both love eachother. I wouldnt trade a seconf of it for anything.  I love Vic and always have.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go hope u liked it.