Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Really?"

As I walked in, I thought about my phone. I ran to the guest room, and took my phone. And called you. I waited. The call stopped. You had ended it even before answering. I stared at the phone.

"What just happened, Austin?" I asked, scared. He didn’t spoke. He didn’t wanted to say it. You had pretty much left me. "Why?" I asked, looking at Austin.

"He… It seems that he was jealous of me. Because you were all the time with me."

"But… But he know I love him. Why would he doubt?"

Austin looked away. "Did you, like, show… him that you loved him?"

I thought about it. And it hit me. Since I came here, I was all the time with Austin, but that wasn’t all. We never went on a actual date. We also never had sex. In fact, we had been the same than before I ran away: Two friends.

I cursed.

I dressed up in the bathroom, and then went to my car. I drove right to your apartment, then ran to your floor, and your door, to find it locked. I knocked, like a hundred times, and called you. I yelled your name, for you to answer. I screamed, until your neighbor walked out of his own apartment, and told me to shut up.

You weren’t there.

Justin. You were probably with him. But I didn’t knew where he lived. I tried to call him. But he didn’t answered. You two were probably together.

I sat on the floor, my back against the wall, wondering what I was going to do.

My phone ringed. A text. I took it. And smiled. Justin had just send me a address. I hoped it was his, as I ran back to my car.

I typed it into the GPS. In less than five minutes I was there. I parked the car, and slowly walked inside, then to the elevator. I went to the floor he had told me, then to the right number. I took a deep breath. I was about to knock on the door, when I heard voices, inside.

"Calm down, mate, that's bullshit." I was almost sure it was Justin's voice.

"I'm not fucking calming down! You weren't there!" This one was yours without a doubt. You seemed hurt and angry. "she was... She had only HIS fucking shirt on! She don't give a shit about me!" I heard a thud. Then you cursed. You had probably hit something.

"Men, sit down, and think two second. You know that's not true."

"Oh yeah? That's true, you know her well." You sarcastically said.

"Are you stupid? It's obvious that she loves you. Every time you're not around, or pissed at anything, she's worried, and tries her best to makes you feel better. You only have to look at her, or to smile to her, to make her smile and shine for the rest of the fucking day! She's the best thing that had happened to you in a while. I dunno where you come from with that idea of her sleeping with Austin, But I don't believe it one second."

I smiled wide. I was surprised: Me and Justin were exceptionally close. I wasn't thinking he would have noticed all of that. But right now, I was really happy he did.

"Jus', she's never with me! She's all the time with Austin. It's like I don't even exist."

"Are you stupid?" Justin asked, obviously fed up with what you were saying.

"I'm not." You were getting even more annoyed. "I'm not even sure that she want to be with me." You said, way lower.

Justin was starting a sentence, to tell you how stupid what you were saying was, when I opened the door and ran to you. I couldn't let you say that.

Your eyes were staring at me, wide open. I stopped only centimeters away from you.

"That's not true. I love you, and I want to be with you." I was looking into your eyes. I waited for your answer. I was trying to read your thought through your eyes. You were wondering if I was lying or not. After what felt like forever, you went closer, and put you hand on my cheek.

"Really?" You whispered, a small smile on your gorgeous features.

"Yes, silly" I said, as I went on my tip toes to kiss you. My arms went around your neck, as the hand that was on my cheek went to my neck, preventing me from pulling away, and your other arm went around my waist, drawing my body closer to yours.

Your tongue slowly licked my lips, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth willingly. Your hands gripped my neck and my waist, as our tongue danced together. My hand went to your hair, and tugged at it. I knew you liked it by the small smile your lips formed, and your hand that went to down to my ass, massaging it. I moaned inside your mouth.

"Don't wanna be a cock blocker, but I still exist, and you two are in my apartment, right now."

We pulled away quickly from each other, blushing a bit. I quickly hide my face in your neck. Your arms went around me, as mine rested on your chest.

"Yeah, well, sorry" you said, embarrassed.

"About what, coming there screaming stupid things, or forgetting my existence?"

"The two, I guess." You blushed a bit. I giggled.

I looked at Justin. He was trying his best to look pissed, but the smile that curved the side of his lips was a proof that he wasn't.

"For the first," he started. "You should thank me, I gave her my address to be able to come." Your arm tightened around me, making me smile. "And for the second, you'll have to apologize."

"Then, thanks buddy" you said, laughing. "And I'm really sorry, to for get about you, but hey, I had an insanely hot chick requiring all my attention."

Justin laughed with you.

"Seriously, I'm glad everything is perfect again with you two." He told us.

We smiled, and looked at each others eyes.

"Me too." You said.

"Seems like you've left the 'insanely hot chick' speechless. Good job, man." With that you two high five, as I laughed.
"You're stupid sometimes."

"That's why you love me." He winked at me. I laughed at him.

"Are you already cheating on me?" You faked being hurt, your arms still around me.

"Sorry" I said, trying to not smile.

"Well you'll have to apologize."

"How can I do this?" I said, my smile getting bigger and bigger.

"Hum..." Your eyes fell to my lips. "A kiss seem good"

I went on my tiptoes, and rested my forehead against yours. I pulled your hair away from your face. Our noses slid along, then our lips met. One of your hand went back to my ass, as the other draw me closer. Our lips were moving with the others. One of my hand went on your neck, to lock you against my face, and the other clung on your shoulder.

"Guys!" We heard Justin said.

We launched and pulled away.

" Not that I don't like free pron, because i do, but could you please go back to one of your apartment, so you can... Continue this."

We laughed again, then looked at each other.

"Yeah, we should probably" you told him, still staring at my eyes.

I smiled at you, and rested my head on your chest. You put your hand on the small of my back.
"Zoey, Justin is pissed off at us, because he's alone. We need to go." You whisper-yelled at me.

Justin only rolled his eyes, with a small smile, as we get outside.

"You let your car here, and we'll come pick it up later?" You asked, pulling me close as we walked.

"Sure." I should take my car, but shit, I didn't wanted to be far from you, even five minutes.

We sat in your car, and you started the car, then went to your apartment. I was holding your hand, observing it. I caressed the 'Rock' inked on your fingers with my thumb. I played with it, until you find an occasion to intertwine our fingers. I smiled, and kissed the back of your hand. You smiled sweetly to me.

We went out, and then took the elevator. You slid your arm around my waist, as I leaned against you, my head resting on your shoulder and my back to the side of your chest.

Once the door opened, I took your hand and led you to your door. There, you kissed me, and took your keys from your pocket. You tried to slid the key in door, while our tongues were dancing, but after four or five times, you pulled away, to open the door. I laughed, and you gave me a dark look, your cheek a little red.

"Don't laugh."

It only made me laugh even more. Until your neighbor opened his own door - obviously quicker than you - and gave us a disapproving look.

"You already pissed me off early, so now I don't want ANY noise. Some are fucking working, here!" And then, he walked back in, slamming the door.

We looked at each other and laughed silently. You finally opened the door, and made big arms movement to invite me in, saying.

"After you, Milady"

I giggled and walked in. You closed the door after you, and once we reached the living room, not even a minute later, your arms and lips were on me. I laughed as you kissed my neck. I turned around and kissed you playfully. Buy when your hand started to slid under my shirt I pulled away.

"Your neighbor asked no noise."

"I don't give a shit about that."

'But I do." I said. You rolled your eyes and pulled away. I frowned, I still wanted your arms around me.

"Why in hell did I choose a oh so caring girlfriend, really?" You asked sarcastically.

"Because you love me." I smiled.

"As much as you love me." It wasn't a question, but somehow your tone made it sound like you were waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, as much as I love you" and I went on my tiptoes to peck your lips, and come back to the ground, but your lips followed mine, as you bent down. I smiled, and your tongue licked quickly my bottom lips. I opened my mouth and made our tongue touch, and fight the other. You pulled me closer, one hand on my ass. As my hips touched yours I felt that you were growing hard. I pulled away a bit later.

"Remember I said not today?" I asked with a smile.

You pouted. "Then stop being so tempting, and so hot, and also stop kissing me like that."

"How can I do that?"

"You can't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!! I don't know when I'll be able to post.. I hope to post the next soon, because I surely won't have internet for over a week, so no post, and maybe no time to write..
Anyway, I how you'll enjoy it, and have a nice day!
And if you see some mistakes, tell me I'll correct them