Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"I'm not complaining."

When I opened my eyes the next day, I couldn't stop the huge smile on my face. I was in your shirt, and NY underwear, my head resting on your bare chest. One of your hand was on your stomach, the other around me. You were snoring lightly.

Everything was perfect at this moment.

I took your hand that rested on your stomach, and played with it. I traced the 'Rock' tattoo on your fingers. You finally moved, and managed to wrap your hand around mine. I smiled to you. Slowly you opened your eyes. We looked into each other eyes. There was so much love in yours...

"It looks like a bird tried to build nest into your hair." You were trying your best to not laugh.

"Are breaking a peacefully romantic moment on purpose?"

"I dunno what you're talking about."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Asked so nicely"

You bent down to kiss me. Through the kiss you pushed me on the top of you. I pulled away.

"Are you missing something, mister?" I asked as I ran my finger up and down your chest.

Suddenly, you reversed us, so you were on the top of me, your leg between mine.

"What can I do? My hot and half naked girlfriend is laying with me in my bed."

You pulled your head in my neck and did hundreds of small kisses everywhere. I blushed, then pulled my arms on your chest.

"I'm sorry, Alan, but it's a bit too soon to-"

"I know" You cut me, pulling away too look at my face. "I know you don't want this now. But you won't stop me from kissing you, or trying my best to make you change your mind." You had a devilish grin.

"Then I'll never agree." I playfully lied.

"Yeah, 'virgin until marriage' is exactly your way to think."

"I don't even want to be married."

"Then the nun life it is for you."

I pouted.

"Or you let me ravage this nice body of yours."

"Nice?" I grinned.

"Amazing." You pecked me on the lips. Then, you went to my side, resting your head on your hand.

"You don't want to be married?" You asked.

I nodded. "I feel like a marriage is just a chain. I don't want a paper saying I have to stay with someone for the rest of my life. I will if I want. But if I don't want, then I'll go, and that's it. If you get married with someone, what proves you that the person is with you because he or she loves you, and not just because you're married, and they don't want to broke the marriage? I don't want that."

"But people get married to tell to the whole world how much they love each other, and how they have decided to stay forever together."

"You can do that without being married. Do you want to be married?"

"Probably. I dunno. I'm 19, I don't give a shit about marriage right now." You laughed.

But I knew you, and how romantic you were, inside. I knew you looked up to the idea of being married, but you were ashamed to admit it. I knew we didn't agreed about that, but as you said, we were only 19, we didn't cared about marriage.

"How about a nice breakfast in the closest restaurant that do it?" You asked.

"I'm down for it. Let me get dressed."

"You know, it's okay with me if you come like that."

"Nope, birds are gonna attack me to put their babies in my head."

You laughed as I walked to the bathroom with last day's clothes.

I brushed my hair with a brush I found in your bathroom. It was probably an ex-girlfriend who had forget it here.

Once I was done, I looked at myself.

I had long straight black hair. They were falling underneath my breast. They were so black that people usually thought I dyed them. I had big green eyes. My eyebrow were thin, and had a normal form. Not to high or frowning, like some people. My noise was straight, and if anything, a little bit round. I had a triangular face, but not too much, with big round cheeks. I had a piercing on my left eyebrow, and my ears were pierced, too. The only tattoo I had was on the calf of my right leg. It was a colored complicated ink, that represented the different elements (air, fire, water and earth) as well as the four season of the year. I had made it right after my 18 birthday.

Once I was dressed I went back in your bedroom. You had fell back asleep. I laughed. I slowly walked closer, kissed your lips slowly. You moved a bit, not really awake.

"I love you" I whispered. You just went closer to my me. A devilish grin formed on my face. I pinched your noise, then my other hand on your mouth. Less then five second later, your eyes shot open, as you pushed me away for air. I laughed at your shocked face.

"What the fuck was that for?" You asked.

"You fell back asleep, and I'm hungry."

You gave me a 'I-hate-you' look.

"Feed me." I added.

You laughed loudly. "How about meat?" You winked at me.

I snaked your shoulder playfully. "Pervert!"

"You love it" you winked again.

"Get dressed instead of saying stupid things" I said, trying my best to look angry, even through I had a huge smile.

You kissed my nose, "Sure babe."

While you were dressing, I took my phone and saw a couple of missed call from Austin. I remembered that he still didn't know that we were good now.

"Austin's worried about us." I told you.

"How about we take breakfast for us four, then go eat at his house?"

"Four?" I asked.

"Gielle, dumbass."

"Oh shit, right."

We walked hand in hand to the car, where I send a text to Austin.

From Zoey: Taking the breakfast at yours, see you in half an hour.

It was only 25 minutes later when we arrived to Austin and Gielle's house. I knocked, as Alan was holding all the bags, since we had brought breakfast for ten people.

Austin opened with a worried frown, but he smiled instantly as he saw us together. He let us in, and hugged me.

"Are you two good, now?" He asked.

"Yup!" I said with a huge smile. You put everything on the kitchen table.

Then wrapped your hand around my waist. I blushed lightly. I wasn't used to show intimacy.

"You two are really cute together" Gielle smiled wide to us. She was wearing one of Austin's shirt, and a short. Austin was wearing his sweat pants, and no shirt. I went closer to inspect the scar.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

"Not really. I'm good." He shrugged.

"It makes you pretty badass, mate." You told him. He smiled wide. "Anyway, how about we eat?"

We all sat at the table. You were next to me, and had Austin in front of you. We ate, fighting for food, laughing. You kept stealing my or Austin's food, while Gielle and I used our puppy dog eyes to steal Austin's and yours.

15 minutes later, your phone ringed. You answered.

"Hey, mate" you managed to say, your mouth full of food. "Yeah I'm eating breakfast at Austin." The person talked but I couldn't understand. "Aww, poor you. Nobody wants you around." Again the person talked. "OK see you." You hung up, then told us "Justin's coming."

We nodded. I put some of the food on the side, form him, as you and Austin protested saying he was too fat to eat.

He arrived ten minutes later.

"Hey bitches." He said as he sat down next to me. "Is there still food form me?"

"Yeah, I kept some there" I told him, pointing some food.

"I love you, honey." He kissed my cheek.

You pouted. I rolled my eyes. You pouted even more, obviously trying to contain your laugh.

"Stop pouting and eat or I'll eat your food." I told you. Your eyes went wide.

"Don't touch my food. I don't share."

And just to piss you off a little, I made my best puppy dog eyes. "Can I have some?"

"You already have yours!" You tried to fight.

"Please" I almost whispered.

You tried to fight my look by looking away, but less than ten seconds later, you gave up. "Okay, eat whatever you want." I laughed and stole some biscuits from you. You kissed my temple, and I smiled.

***

The day after, my parents called, pretty pissed, since I was using their money, and I still hadn't find a job. They weren't poor or anything, but when I get back to Cali, I had told them I was going to find a job, to pay for everything. But with everything, I hadn't even searched.

So, for the two next days, we searched everywhere we could for a job. You were helping me, when you weren't working on your project with Austin.

Later that week we decided to go on a date.

I was at Austin's in the afternoon, since I still didn't have an apartment, and talked with Gielle to know what I was going to wear.

Finally, my outfit consisted in my Arielle's blue shirt, my most comfortable ripped jean, that made my ass really pretty, with some blue flats I had in my bag. I took a blazer vest from Gielle. I did my make up, and brushed my hair, leaving them falling to my back.

As you knocked at the door, I was a bit nervous, even if it was weird to be nervous, we were already together, but it was our first formal date. Austin laughed at me, and at you when he saw that you were just like me.

I smiled whose when I saw you, and jumped in your arms. You were wearing your probably less ripped jeans, with black vans. You had a grey long sleeved shirt, but you had rolled them over your elbow. You had put one of your dark Grey beanie I loved. You were perfect.

I kissed you, wrapping my arms around your neck. We pulled away before it gets too heated.

"Use condoms" Austin told us, as he closed the door.

We laughed.

"The restaurant is ten minutes away, if we walk, so, if you want to walk there, it's possible."

I smiled, you knew I didn't really loved taking cars, I liked more walk here and there. You took your hand in mine, and we started talking mindlessly.

The dinner was amazing, I loved the food (even if yours was better, so we switched our plates. I still don't know if you really like mine, or if you did this just to make me happy.)

But once you had pay (you wouldn't let me pay), we walked outside, but stopped. It had started raining.

"Cab?" You asked.

I shrugged and nodded, before walking outside, holding your hand. We waited for a cab, starting to get wet. I stole your beanie to protect my head. You pouted, and I kissed you a bit hard. A cab passed, but we missed it, we were too occupied with each others lips.

We waited for a second, and two minutes later, even more soaked, one rolled straight before us, not only not stopping, but rolling into a puddle, showering us. We stared at the guy, completely soaked and shocked. You showed him your middle finger.

"Now that were soaked like that, no cab will take us. We should walk home."

"To Austin's, to take my car, then?"

I noticed a guy staring at me like I was a piece of meat. I frowned.

"Yeah" I said. "We should go, I don't like being so wet." I looked at the guy, uncomfortable. Why was he staring like that?

"I'm not complaining." You said. I turned to you, and noticed you were staring under my head. I looked down at myself, and blushed hard. Under the pouring rain, my shirt was glued to my skin, leaving very little to the imagination. I knew why the guy was staring. I closed my jacket over my chest, to cover myself a bit.

"Don't cover yourself." You whispered to me, your hands wrapping around my hips. I looked up at you, and you kissed me hard. I pulled away.

"Alan there's people around."

"I don't care." I saw the lust in your eyes. You looked deep in mine. "Tell me you don't want this. If you do, I promise I'll stop." Your hand was on my cheek. Slowly you leaned in. Your lips were almost on mine as you whispered. "So? You don't stop this?"

I just couldn't move. The feelings in my chest were too much. You didn't went closer. You only stayed there, your lips brush against mine.

"I want you." I finally whispered. It was just what you needed. You kissed me hard, and this time I didn't stop anything. Your cold hand went underneath my soaked shirt, leaving goose bump on their passage. With mine I traveled up and down your back and chest, feeling your muscles through the fabric of the shirt. We opened our mouth in synch for our tongue to meet. You pulled away, pecking me a couple of time, before we start tore each other's clothes off. We laughed.

"Mine?" You asked. I nodded.

You took my hand and we started walking. It was supposed to be a 15 minutes long walk, but 45 minutes later we finally made it to yours. We kept stopping to kiss passionately each other.

When we finally made it, you opened the door, and we ran to the bed room, holding hands. Your apartment was really small, so it didn't took more than a few seconds. But once we were, we started making out furiously. Your hands went to my ass, massaging it as our tongue danced with each other's. My arms were around your neck, hand in your hair. One of your still wet hand went down to my thigh, and pulled it up, so I wrapped it around you, making our sensitive spot even closer. As one of your hand was holding my thigh into place, your other went to my cheek. You pulled away, to put your forehead against mine. You trapped my eyes into your gaze.

"I love you, Zoey. And I want you right now, like I've never wanted anyone."

"I can feel it." I whispered, pressing my hips to yours.

"I'm serious" you smiled, with lust-filled eyes.

"Me too." You were about to answer, and you seemed a bit annoyed by what I was saying. But I moved my head, to nibble at your lobe, before saying:

"I love you and want you just as much, Alan. And believe me you can also feel it easily." I felt a long chill running down your body.

The hand that was on my thigh flew to the waist band of my jean. Unbuttoning them. I smiled at how eager you were. You really wanted to know if what I said was true. I felt your hand slid inside my jean and panties. I couldn't suppress a small moan as your finger touched my sensitive skin.

I felt the exact moment you felt how wet I was, and how much I wanted you. I knew you were smiling, and I felt the muscles of your chest and upper arm tightening. You moved your hand further into my panties, even if with my soaked jean that glued my skin, it was difficult. Then, you slid your index I inside of me, making me moan lowly. But my mouth was still against your ear, so you could hear the smallest sound I made. Your other hand left my cheek for my breasts. You massaged them through the shirt, still fingering me. I moaned endlessly at each of your moves. I kept one of my leg around you, and my two arms, to not fall.

Your lips went to my neck, making me moan louder.

"I want all of your clothes off right now." You huskily whispered.

"Take them off of me." I implored.

You pulled away enough to look into my eyes. Then, your finger left my core. And you rested the tip of it against my bottom lip. Without a word, I opened my mouth and sucked on it, looking straight into your eyes. They were full of list and love. I twirled my tongue against your finger, to lick it clean. Finally you took your finger out of my mouth to kiss me heavily.

We opened our mouth for our tongue to meet, while your hands were taking the hem of my shirt. You pulled it up, stopping at my chin since we were still kissing. I pulled away, and rose my arms, as you pulled it up, before throwing it somewhere, and kissing me again. Your hands massaged my bra covered breasts, I moaned against your mouth. My hands went away from your neck, and to your shirt. They went inside, and I traced the edge of your muscles with them. I pulled your shirt over your head, before crashing my lips against yours again. Your hands went to my back, unclasping my bra, and throwing it away. Your hand massaged my breasts, without stopping the kiss. I moaned, and shivered in anticipation as your hand went to the waistband of my jean. They were already unbuttoned, so you pulled them down. But just a little, since they were soaked, and glued to my skin. You tried once again, still not breaking the kiss.

After the third useless attempt, we pulled away, as I tried not to laugh at your disappointed face. Your cheek were lightly red, embarrassed not to be able to remove my jean.

I wasn't going to blame you: taking off a soaked skinny jean is a fucking challenge.

I tried to take it off, as you obviously tries to not laugh. I gave you a dark look, my jean around my middle thighs.

"Instead of laughing at me, take off yours." I told you. You looked down, and understood that it was going to be as hard as me to take it off. You signed, and started.

It took us five long minutes to remove them. Once we were done, we sat down on the bed. We looked at each other, and laughed hard.

"This was so un-sexy" I said. You nodded.

When our laugh died, you put your hand on my cheek. I looked at you. Your eyes were staring at my whole body. You went closer, and made me fall back on the bed, my leg still hanging out of it. You were on the top of me, admiring my body.

You know, it was in those moments that I felt truly beautiful. Way more than when you were telling me, or when I was wearing some clothe I loved. You were just admiring my naked body, not saying anything. Just looking at it and engraved it in your memory.

It made me crazy, and it still do, to see how a simple look from you can send my whole body on fire.

And at that second, it was the first time you did this to me. So when you looked up to my eyes, I wasn't expecting the warm wave that overwhelmed me. I felt myself becoming wetter than I had been some minutes ago, when your hand was there.

And slowly, you bent down to kiss me. You wanted it soft, but I needed more. I wrapped my arms around you, crashing you against me. I turned around, to be on the top. You smirked to me, and I smirked back. I stroked myself against your crotch, earning a moan from you. It was the hottest sound ever. But before I could do anything else, you turned us back, spinning me to the bed. Your head went to my neck, kissing, nibbling, doing wonderful things on my skin. Your hand went to the hem of my panties, as I wrapped my arms around your back. You took it off, throwing it away.

Your hand, then, cupped my core.

"Don't tease, and no foreplay, Alan. I need you now."

You chuckled against my neck.

"Asked so nicely..."

You took off your boxer briefs, and took a condom in your bedside table, as I went in the middle of the bed. You kissed me, before slowly going down in me. My legs wrapped themselves around you, I no longer had control on my body. You went deep into me, and I moaned into the kiss.

You started thrusting, and I moaned loudly, unable to kiss you, while you were working your magic on me. We were two shivering mess within some short minutes. Your head was against my neck, kissing and butting. Mine was threw back, moaning. You used your arms to not collapse on me, and I had my arms and legs around you, my nails digging into your skin.

It went on sometimes, then your thrusts become sloppier, and I felt my orgasm coming. You groaned and bit hard into the tender skin of my neck as you let it go, while I could only scream your name, and hung on you.

Then, your arms gave away, and you collapsed on the top of me. We breathed hardly some minutes.

"Holy shit." You finally said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is long... Because of Smut, but I couldn't cut in the middle, so, here it is :)
I'll not post for sometime I think, so I dunno when the next update will be, sorry