Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Sis'"

I found a small job in a building of LA. It wasn't exiting, but I needed money. I took an apartment not far away from yours, or from my job. I couldn't continue to have my luggage at yours or Austin's house.

You were working hard on the project, and I was helping the best I could. I was close with Austin, and I always managed to have time to see him.

Justin had found a band to work with. He was touring with them as guitar tech. You were trying to do small jobs to have money, even if your parents were helping. Mine didn't wanted to help me so much. They wanted me closer, I was their only kid. They were like "if you want us to help you a lot, then you come closer". I wasn't ready to tell them that I wanted to stay because if my boyfriend. I'm sure if they knew, they would have understand, but I felt like it was too early to tell our parents.

As Christmas was coming, we all noticed how Austin's and Giselle's relationship was going down. They were falling apart. We were trying our best to help him. We had became pretty close with his own friends, like Tal, Mattew, or Kell', Aka MGK.

Gielle was less and less nice with me. She was nice, but bitched at me from times to times. I guess she blamed me for what was happening: I was trying to help Austin think about something else, and prepare him to the break up that was going to happen, we all knew it. Austin too, but he really loved her, and he didn't want that.

Austin also told us that there were problems with the new singer of Of Mice And Men. Austin hated talking about why he was kicked out of Of Mice. He had make stupid things, like being way too drunk to preform correctly, taking drugs, or talking like shit to the other. He was the star of the band, the front man, the most known, and this fact had him full of himself. He had been a pure jerk with them. And now he really regretted it, but he was talking to then, from time to time, and they were friends.

He didn't exactly know what was going on with the new one, he only knew that it wasn't perfect.

For Christmas, I went to my family back in Canada. My parents lived in Calagry, AB, as the parents of my dad, but my other grandmother lived on the west coast, not far away from Los Angeles, which was why I went there in the first place. Olivia, the mother of my own mom, was so gentle, loving and caring. She would always do whatever she could for her kids, and grandkids. Her husband died long years ago, so she lived alone, and rent rooms in her big house for student, or young adults, the only condition being that they had to talk with her, and stay at home to be together. She hated feeling alone. I couldn't sleep there because it was really too far from yours, or from my job.

My other grand parents weren't the same. The kind that thought that to 'success' in life you had to be rich. But you can't choose your family.

Anyway, for Christmas, I flew back home, and stayed two weeks. We were seeing each other through internet, while you were still in LA. You went to yours, in San Jose around the 20th, to see your sister you hadn't seen since last Christmas. She was living on the East, and was really busy with her job. She was an artist too, she draw for child's books.

We had decided that we would celebrate Christmas together when we would be back together in LA.

When I flew back, Austin was at the airport, since you were still not back from San Jose. It was around 9 pm, on December 27th, ad you would come back the next day, early.

"Welcome back!" Austin cheered.

I smiled wide. I stayed at his for the night, not wanting to be alone. Gielle wasn't there, but I didn't ask. I acted like everything was okay, and I could see in his eyes that he was glad I did.

You were supposed to arrive around noon, so I woke up around 10, and woe Austin up around 11, when I was ready to go, for him to drive me to yours, since my car was still at my place. He crushed and was looking at me like he wanted to kill me, but he drove me there. I was wearing clear ripped skinny jeans and a big Iron Maiden shirt. I had curled my hair, and small, but nice makeup.

I was exited and couldn't wait to see you. Austin was laughing at me. "You've seen him two weeks ago!" Yeah, but I missed you. He waited in the car, while I walked around the whole park to be sure your car wasn't already there. Then I checked your apartment, to finally wait before the door, outside.

You came ten minutes before noon. As you walked out if the car, I ran to you, and hugged you tight.

"Hi, babe." You smiled to me. I kissed you hard. My hands in your hair.

We pulled away as we heard someone clearing their throat. We turned our head to the person.

It was a girl, she was resting against the car, with a smirk. Her hair were between ginger and brunet. She had brown eyes full of life, and right now, full of laugh.

You laughed a bit.

"Zoey, meet Sandra, my sis'. Sandra, meet Zoey, my girlfriend."

"I could tell." She said as I blushed hard, and his against your chest.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry" I muttered. "You should have told me" I told you.

"Well, you didn't let me the time to."

I blushed hard. "I'm sorry..." I kept my head against your chest, my face bright red.

"Hey!" Austin said as he walked there.

It felt like he was saving me from dying of embarrassment.

"Hey, Austin, my sister Sandra, and Sandra, Austin"

Austin smiled and shook her hand. She smiled back, her cheek lightly pink.

"What are you doing her" Alan asked.

"Zoey slept at mine, and this morning she woke me up because she wanted to come here." He laughed. I blushed hard. I could see from the COIN of my sight your sister rolling her eyes. She didn't liked me. It was obvious. But it hurt.

You kissed my forehead, but unlike any other time, it didn't make me smile.

You felt the tension, I'm sure, but you choose to ignore it.

"Let's take everything inside." You said. You let goof me, and I felt vulnerable. I took a deep breath, and tried to help you with the bags.

As we walked inside, Austin put his hand on my shoulder.

"You don't want your bag?"

"No" I said looking at my feet. "I think I'll come back hone tonight."

He nodded, a sorry frown on his face. I shrugged, trying to tell him, and myself, that it wasn't important.

Once inside, you put your bag in your room, and your sister's stuff into the guest room.

Me and Austin stayed in the living room. As you two walked back, I saw the look your sister gave me.

"I-I think we're gonna go, and leave you two alone." I said. I knew she didn't want me there.

"Oh... You can stay" you said. I couldn't help but smile: you wanted me here, and not away.

"I don't want to bother your family thing."

"You're never bothering." You smiled.

I blushed hard. I turned to Sandra, trying to not faint under her look.

"Is it okay with you? I mean, if you want to stay with your bro, just ask, we'll go." I said pointing me and Austin, who was still smiling.

"It's okay, we aren't gonna stay in there all day long." She said.

I nodded. "Have you eaten?" I asked.

You shook your head, and Sandra said no.

"I'm gonna cook you something, if you're hungry."

Your eyes went wide and bright. "Yes, yes, I'm really hungry. I need food."

I rolled my eyes. "Fatass."

You pouted, but I turned to Sandra, and Austin.

"And you two?"

"I'm down for food." Austin said.

"Me too."

I nodded then stood up to walk to the kitchen. It was the sane room,but separate from the dining/living room by a bar. I opened your fridge, and observed what was inside. I decided to make pasta with some creamy sauce.

I had barely start, when I felt your arms wrapping around me. I smiled.

"I've missed you" you whispered against my ear. They could still see us, since we we're in the same room, but you talked low enough for them not to hear.

"Me too." I whispered.

"Then why did you proposed to leave?"

"I don't think I'm really welcome." I explained, continuing to cook.

"She's like that with every of my girlfriend. She feels like nobody is good enough for me, or something."

"I'm not good enough for you." I whispered.

You froze, and turned me around in your arms. You rested your forehead against mine.

"This is wrong, you are perfect for me."

I shrugged and looked down.

You kissed me hard. Your hand grasped at my ass, as mine took your hair. You pressed my body to yours. You opened your mouth, licking my bottom lip. I opened mine, and greeted your tongue with mine. Yours traveled in my mouth discovering every details of it. I felt you were growing excited against my hip, and I smiled.

"Erh, I don't want to bother, but I would like my food not to be burnt." Austin said.

We pulled away, and I hid into your neck, blushing hard. You laughed and answered to Austin.

"Men, I haven't see her in forever!" And you kissed my forehead. I smiled. Then I remembered your sister. She was probably thinking I was just with you for sex, or something. Maybe it was why she didn't like that I kissed you like that. I took a deep breath, and turned to go back to cook. But you kept your arms around me, and pressed your front to my back.

"I can't pull away now, I'm... Too exited" you whispered to me. I chuckled.

"You pervert. Can't live more than a week without getting some." I whispered back.

"I haven't heard you complaining, when I'm on the top of you." You nibbled on my lobe.

"Alan, let her cook" Sandra said from the couch.

You signed and let me go. I blushed but laughed.

I went back to my things, and 15 minutes later, it was ready. We all sat at the table, and we ate.

"So, since how many tines are we together?" Your sister asked.

"3 months, and we met Ten month ago." I said.

"And what are you doing?"

"I just finished studies this summer, and now I'm working. It's boring but I need money, so it's okay."

She nodded.

"You're the same age?"

"I'm older of, what? 4 months?"

You nodded. "You old woman."

"You fucking kid" I answered. You pecked me on the lips. I smiled.

Your sister only nodded, so I focused in my food.

"Austin, you're the one with who Alan is working in his new project, right?"

He nodded.

"Okay okay."

She was about to ask something else, when the door opened wide, to let in another tattooed ginger, Justin.

"Justin!" Sandra exclaimed.

He smiled wide and hugged her.

"It's been fucking forever!" He said.

"Yeah! How are you?"

"Great, you?" He asked, as he took a chair, a plate and sat at the table with us.

"The same."

"Justin, did you just forget our presence?" You asked, faking being angry.

"How could I forget a presence as beautiful as Zoey's one?" He kissed the top if my head. "Did you cook that?" He pointed at the pasta.

"Yup. But I cooked for four, so there won't be many food. Take some if mine, if you want."

"Such sweetheart. You can get the D whenever you want."

"Name a time and place" I smiled.

"Right before my eyes!" You faked being hurt.

"Wanna watch?" Justin asked with a sly smirk.

"Can I film?" You retorted.

I simply laughed, rolling my eyes.

"How do you find them?" Justin asked to Sandra. I tensed.

"What do you mean?" She asked, as if she didn't knew what he was talking about. Even you were a bit tensed.

"You know, the two of them as a couple. Okay, you don't know her, but what do you think?"

"You know" Austin started, "We all met less than an hour ago, and at the second Alan was out if the car, Zoey ran to him... And almost fucked him against the car -not that he was complaining- but for the first meeting, it's not that great."

I blushed hard, twisting my hands.

"What did you expect, Aus? You know how they are."

"I know but Sandra don't."

"But my Sandra isn't stupid, she know that Zoey is the best, right?" I smiled wide hearing him say that.

Sandra nodded, but obviously didn't mean it. I looked down.

Me and. Austin didn't stayed long, and we went home. You send me a text saying that we would find time to see each others, alone.

Two days after, we all went to a bar, and I went too, even if your sister was there.

We drank and talked, but I just couldn't talk like she wasn't there. I wanted her to like me, but I didn't know how.

You went taking other drinks, but after five minutes you were still not back. I turned to see you, and saw you were talking to a girl, who seemed to annoy you. I frowned, and stood up, but Justin took my arm.

"You should stay here."

I frowned. "Why?"

He stayed silent. "Did he talk to you about his last girl?"

My eyes went wide. "This is her?!" Justin nodded. I turned around to look at her.

She was a beautiful girl, I couldn't deny it. She had long chestnut hair, and bright red lips. She had huge breasts, but a very, very small waist.

"She's hot." I said.

Justin laughed. "Remember that you're his new girlfriend, and that in those circumstances you're supposed to be jealous."

I shrugged. "He is capable of taking care of him self. Plus, if he never talk about her, there's a reason, and I don't want to hurt him in any way, or anything."

"He seems annoyed as hell." Austin said. I turned back around to look at you.

I won't lie, it hurt me that you never told me things about her. I wanted to know how it was. You knew about my old boyfriends. All I wanted to do was to wrap my arms around you and tell her to fuck off and leave you alone. But I felt like it was better if I didn't.

"Sure, she's a bitch." Justin said.

"I'm gonna punch her." Sandra said.

Me and Austin rose an eyebrow to her, as Justin smirked.

"Why?" I asked.

"He really never said anything about her?" I shook my head. "Then you're maybe not as serious to him as you believe."

I stared mouth open, staring at her. Who the fuck did she thought she was?!

"Calm down, Sandra" Justin said, trying to calm us. She gave me a disgusting look.

"Only truth hurts." She said.

"You know what?" I started. "Fuck you. You don't know anything about me, so how can you say that? You know your brother, but obviously not so well. You can think whatever you want about us, but believe me we aren't going to break up soon. You know why he never talked about her? Because he don't want to. And I'm not pushing him into doing something he don't want to do."

Before she could answer, I stood up, and walked out. On the way, I saw the girl lean closer to you. I was already pretty angry, but that was too much. I walked there.

You looked at me, and your look became instantly worried as you saw how angry I was.

I took the beer that was on the bar, and drink it all.

"That was mine." The girl say.

"And?" I asked.

"And?! That's my beer, don't drink it, you bitch!"

"And?!" I mocked her. "That's my boyfriend, don't hit on him, you bitch!"

You laughed.

She eyed me up and down.

"Well, Alan, I thought you had good taste in girls."

"If 'good taste' means you," I said. "Then I'm glad to be bad. Being a whore isn't my thing."

You put your hand on my hip. I smiled.

"You know he's the one who cheated on me?"

I rose an eyebrow. "Fuck off, please. I don't give a flying fuck about you. Oh, and a last thing before you go, I don't give a shit about his last relationship with you." It was a lie, but she didn't have to know.

"I'm not going. I'm staying with Alan."

"Oh. Okay." With that I turned around, and kissed you hard. Really hard. I was fucking angry, and we hadn't done anything in forever.

Your hands went instantly to my ass, as mine went to your hair. You pulled away early, and I pouted. But I saw in your lust-filled eyes the promise of a great night. You went to my ear, to whisper.

"You have a choice now. Or you turn around and walk away, and then we went back to whatever we were doing before I met her, or you stay here, and then, just know that I won't stop until you're a naked mess, under me, screaming my name. Your choice."

"This shouldn't be allowed to be a question, Alan." I whispered back. "I won't walk away." And I nibbled on your lobe.

"You're hot when you're angry. And also when you shut her fucking mouth up. And you're even more hot when you do that for me."

I smirked, and pressed my hips to yours.

"How about my apartment, right now?" I asked.

You nodded. "Let me give the keys to my sis." My look downed. "What?"

"She just... Bitched at me."

"What did she said?"

"Noting to serious, just treating me like I'm some shit."

You clenched your jaw. "Let me give her the keys, and we're going. I don't wanna wait."

I laughed, as we walked back to the table.

Justin smirked. "I didn't heard, but what you said seemed good, seeing her face."

I shrugged. I didn't give a flying fuck about her, at the moment.

"The keys." You said, throwing them at her.

"You're going?" She asked.

"Yeah."

With that, you turned around, taking me with you, and we walked to my car. We were supposed to take two cars, but at the moment we reached mine, you crashed me against the side, and started making out with me. We didn't wait to be home, and we did it on the parking, in my car. But we did come back home. And we did it again. And until the end of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long, I was on vacation!