Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Workin' hard."

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't help blushing, seeing how we were sleeping. We were completely naked. You were laying on your back, a hand around me, as I rested my head against your chest. I was half way on you. One of my leg was threw over you, my feet on the other side of you. All my sensitive skin was against your hip, and my chest was pressed against you. The blanket was resting over our waist.

I easily saw your lower half being awake before you, and I couldn't help staring, and blushing once again. I looked away, and waited for you to be awake.

"What a way to wake up." You whispered, minutes after.

You looked at me. I smiled. In fact I didn't wanted sex, at the moment. I wanted you to hold me close, and to say that what Sandra say wasn't true. That you loved me, and that we were serious. I wanted you to talk about your ex. But I didn't open my mouth.

You smiled to me. "Your body is hot. In every sense of the word."

"Yours, too" I whispered.

"Something wrong?"

"Why... Why did you never talk about her?" I asked.

You signed. "I don't know, just... I don't like talking about her so, I just felt like if I didn't talk about her, she would no longer be real."

"Why that?"

"I really, really loved her. She was my high school love, and... I believed she was the one. Even now, I can't help the way I react when she's near. And I hate it, she's a bitch. But I look in her eyes and everything we lived together cone back..." You looked away. Honestly? It hurt. A lot. Deep inside of you, you were in love with another girl. "I feel guilty for the way I treated her."

I pulled away from you, feeling betrayed.

You frowned, and keeping me close.

"I... I am gonna go" I whispered.

I stood up, but your arms kept me in place.

"Don't go. And it's your bedroom, remember?"

I blushed and looked away, sitting on the bed.

"What's wrong?" You asked. You sat with me, wrapping your arms around my torso.

I took a deep breath. "Do you love her?"

"What?" You blinked some times, but I didn't added anything. "No! I don't love her, now. In high school, I did. And that's all. She make me think to our whole relationship, and to the way we broke up: I was so angry after her that I did everything I could to hurt her the worst way possible. I feel guilty, because of that. I'm sorry. Don't think she is more important than you."

I couldn't ask the question burning my lips.

"You don't believe me, Zoey?" You asked incredulous.

"Was Sandra right?" I whispered.

"When?" You frowned. You seemed hurt that I didn't believe you.

I stayed silent a long time. You were about to say something else, when I explained. "When she said you didn't talk about her... Because we weren't as serious as I thought."

There was a silence. A long long silence. I wanted to turn around and look at you, but I couldn't move.

Finally, you turned me around, and I saw anger in your eyes. You took my face between your hands.

"Zoey, you should know that this is bullshit. I love you, and I'm not lying when I say that. I don't know how my sister can think that, but it isn't true. I am serious with you. I want what we have to continue forever. You don't have to doubt."

I stared at you. You kissed me, pouring your feelings in the kiss. I answered the kiss, with all of mine.

You pulled away to look at me, but I hid against your chest.

"What if one day you no longer love me? Or if you find better than me?"

You laughed.

"I don't think I could ever find better than you. You are what I want. I know I'm being overly romantic, but I really think we fall in real love just once, two maybe, in our lives. You are that to me."

I smiled, and kissed your shoulder. I went up to your neck, then to your ear, leaving kisses on my way.

"You are the same to me. I love you, Alan."

You pulled away to kiss me, and laid me back on the bed. You ravaged my body once again, that morning.

~~~

Later that day you went home and talked with Sandra. We saw each other the night, and she smiled apologizing for the way she had judged me at the first look. After that, we became friends.

We celebrated our Christmas the 30th, exchanging present. Yours was tickets for concerts, on February, of Deftones, and mine was a perfume, that seemed expensive, but smelled like... Heaven. I still have it with me all the time. I have finished it: the bottle wasn't big, but I have brought it again, because I love the sent.

New year was great, with all of our friends, at Austin's, and your sister was still there.

She told me she was there because her boss, in the publishing house asked each of them to go to one meeting with authors and editors. She had choose LA, because she knew she could stay at her bro's and so she didn't have to pay hotel, plus she get to see you.

~~~

It's been a week since I wrote here. Last week... We broke up. It's horrible... I'm so sorry, Alan... I saw such hurt in your eyes... How can you read that, after what I said? I feel like the worst human being on that planet... I deserve to die.... I'm so sorry...


I stared at the book. The ink was melting with teardrops, making it hard to read.I'm... I'm going to continue this story, but... I'm gonna make it quick, I want you to understand... You deserve to know...

For my birthday, you took us to a big restaurant, and we did celebrate afterwards in my apartment.

It was the end of February, when Austin and Gielle exploded. She ended by telling him since how long she had been with a guy, and he replied with all the times he had fuck nameless girl, just because he was angry and hurt after her.

We all tried to stay close to him, to help him. I think you're one of those who helped the most. I remember the endless days in your apartment, with you two sitting on the couch, your guitar on your knees writing songs. I cooked for you two, or just went buy anything you wanted. Most of the time I was sitting in silence in the living room, listening to you two. You would ask me my opinion on details from time to time, and I always tried my best to help you two.

You two were concentrate on music, and I know Austin used it as a way to not think about the rest. And a way to express his feelings.

I remember one day, as I went out with some friends from work. I walked back inside around one, to find you two asleep on the couch, a concert of I don't remember who on the TV. I smiled wide, and searched for two blankets in your apartment, and could only find one, aside from the one on your bed. I went back to the couch, and tried to decide if you two could fit under the blanket of you bed, the other was way smaller. But you two were sleeping each on each side armrest of the couch. I signed. I took the two blanket and wrapped each of you in them. I kissed your lips goodnight, and Austin's forehead.

I smiled to myself again, and took a picture of you two, sleeping your mouths open, snoring lightly. I tweeted it with "workin' hard." as a caption.

After that, I turned off all the lights, and went to sleep in your blanket-free bed. I curled myself into a ball, to not be too cold, and feel asleep.

I was the first to wake up, in the morning. I went to the kitchen, then noted what was missing in it. And then, the grocery store. I pretty much hated it, but hey, I could at least do that for you two. I was at yours all the time, and I felt like a burden since I couldn't help in anyway for your music stuffs.

When I walked back inside, you two were in the kitchen, you searching for something, In slow motion, while Austin was sitting staring at an empty cup. So much energy in the morning.

"Hey guys, had a good night?" I asked.

"Thanks for the blanket" Austin smiled.

"Babe, where is coffee?" You asked.

"It's your own home, remember?" I laughed. "But it's here." I said, taking the bag of coffee I had just brought from my shopping bag.

"You're amazing." You said, taking the coffee.

I only rolled my eyes, not wanting to show too much attention to you for Austin's shake. All I wanted to do was to hold you close, and kiss you hard. But it would have been mean for Austin.

I began to put away what I had brought, when Austin spoke.

"The guys from Of Mice want to see me."

"Really?Why?" You asked.

"I dunno, but is it okay if we don't work today? I planned on seeing them."

"Sure, we'll see you tomorrow, or tonight, as you want. Just send a text." You smiled.

"Okay. I'll go back to mine, to change. I'll probably be back later tonight, if it's okay."

"It is. All you have to do is send a text." You smiled.

You two finished breakfast, and then Austin walked away. At the second the door was closed, I felt your hands on my hips.

"We don't have much time alone, these days..." You said, then your head went to my neck, your mouth playing with my lobe. "We need to cherish it." You pulled my body back, my ass against your crotch.

"You horndog." I said with a smile.

"I didn't heard you complaining, last time you were under me, hitting your orgasm hard."

I smiled and laughed, then turned around.

"Why are you still talking? We don't have much time."

You only smirked at me, then leaned in to kiss me.

~~~

From Austin: we have to talk, mate. I'm coming to yours.

"Holy shit!" You swore, seeing Austin's text on your phone.

"What?" I asked

"Austin send me a text... Ten minutes ago saying her was coming."

"Shit!" I swore back. We were laying, naked on your still blanket free bed. On that day, it had been sex from one end to one other. We couldn't do it often, Austin was sleeping on your couch most of the time, and it would be really weird if he had heard. So, we didn't do it, and waited for days like this, and made up for all the missed times.

We dressed back up the faster we could, since Austin would be there in some minutes. Then we ran to the living room, taking off of the floor all our clothes from earlier. We were barely finished, when we heard the knock on the door.

You opened for Austin to come in, and he looked at us up and down.

"You two are so obvious." He signed.

I blushed. "No, it's not..."

"Zoey don't try to tell me you two haven't fuck, your panties are still on the couch."

You laughed, as I blushed hard. I took them, and threw them in your room.

"Anyway," Austin said. "I have big news."

"Witch are?" You asked, curious.

"Of mice wants me back!" Austin smiled wide.

I cheered, and you did too, but the disappointment on your face was obvious. I'm sure you were thinking something like "he wants to play with me, but at thee second of mice is back, he ditch me." Once again, the lack of confidence you had.

"But their bassist is going too, so they need a bassist too. Would you like to join Of Mice?"

Your eyes lit up. "Fucking yes!"

"I hope so, I've already told them you agreed. But their missing a bassist, so I've proposed that you went as a guitarist, and Shay as a bassist. We'll see."

You had the biggest smile ever on your face.

"Really?!" You asked, to be sure.

"Yeah. Happy?"

"Fuck yeah!!" You man-hugged him, as I smiled wide.

"This is amazing!!" I cheered. Happy with everything you walked to me, and wrapped your arms around me. You kissed me hard, and I couldn't help smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a reminder, everything that's written in this front is what Alan is saying/thinking while reading, and in that front is what Zoey have written!

I'm sorry it took me some times, i had some things to do, sorry!! Hope you like it anyway! Comment, subscribe and rec!