Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Miss you too"

Two days after, I was working the whole day, and when I walked out, I turned my phone on, to receive ten missed calls from you. My eyes went wide. I called you back quickly.

"Alan?" I asked, worried.

"Babe!" You happily cheered.

"You tried to call me, what-"

"You need to come home to mine the quicker you can! See you!"

With that you hung up. I rose and eyebrow, wondering what that could mean. I went to my car, and drove there, before running too yours.

I didn't bother into knock, I opened the door wide instead.

The door opened to the kitchen, then you had to get around the bar to access to the living room. The couch was on the opposite wall, and thee TV on the side of the bar. There was a door that lead to the two bedrooms, and to the bathroom next to the couch. There was also a toilet you could access from the living room.

Anyway, I opened the door, and you instantly ran to me, and engulfed into your arms. I laughed and asked what was happening.

"Of mice called!" You cheered. "You're now the girlfriend of the guitarist of Of Mice & Men." You then bent down to salute. I laughed, and took your chin between my palms.

"You're the best." I said and kissed you. You answered the kiss, and answered hard. You pushed me against the wall, behind me. Your hands were everywhere on my body. Your tongue was inspecting my mouth, that you probably knew by heart. Your body was pressed against mine. You were going hard, as I was going wet.

You pulled away from my lips, to look at me, and to tell me.

"How about having sex with the guitarist of Of Mice?" You smirked.

"Hm..." I answered. "Why not, Phil seems pretty good." I smirked back.

Your lips went to my neck, as you whispered.

"Don't start. You're mine."

And then your lips attacked my neck, leaving a huge hickey there. One if your hand went to my breast, massaging it.

"I would love to make love to you right now, Alan." I managed to say.

"I'm more in the mood to fuck you until you don't remember your own name, than make passionate love to you."

"I'm down for that."

~~~

After the time on the counter, we did it again on your bed, then in the shower I wanted to take.

Two days before, we had done the same, but we didn't cared. We were celebrating the news.

After that, we sat on the couch and watched Finding Nemo. I was wearing my panties and your shirt, while you only wore your boxers. We were half laying, half sitting on the couch, our bodies intertwined. Our feet rested on the small table.

You were playing with my hair, as I recited by heart every line of the movie. You were smiling, and saying all those you knew.

You took your phone, and snapped a picture of our feet on the table, and the TV. You had your arms around me, so I could see what you were doing. You posted it on Instagram with the caption "Great day, great movie, great girl, @ZoeyC." I smiled.

"You're cute." I said.

"I'm just saying the truth." You said, and leant in to kiss me sweetly.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

You rose an eyebrow. "Fucking amazing! Why do you even ask?!"

"No, I mean, how do you feel about meeting them and all? Aren't you stressed, or something?"

Your hand went through your hair, and you signed. "A bit, but it's okay. It's going to be okay." You said, more to convince yourself than me.

"Yeah, they're gonna love you!"

"How can you know?" You asked, skeptical.

"Because I do love you." I smiled and kissed you. "Don't expect everything to be perfect at the second you walk in, it might take a bit of time, but it will be over, and you'll all be close friends. They're amazing people."

You rose an eyebrow. "You never met them."

"But they're Austin's friends, so I'm sure they're amazing." I smiled.

You smiled back. You stroked my back.

"I wish you could come." You whispered, staring at the TV.

"It's better this way. And you can still call me anytime."

"Yeah but..." And you fell silent.

"But?" You blushed and looked away.

"I... You help me be more confident." You whispered.

I smiled wide. I loved you, and just knowing I was helping you had me happy.

"That's why girlfriends are for."

"No, you're the only one who as that effect on me."

I stared, and blushed slightly.

"I didn't do anything... Was it so different before?" I frowned.

You stayed silent, your eyes far away. After some times while you were still silent, I turned my head, a bit disappointed. But you finally spoke.

"With Casey, it was... Different. She was overly jealous, so much that I couldn't see any girl, even friends. When she bitched at me about it, I tried to talk to her, but she always told me how I was better than her, and how I could find hundred of girls better than her, and she feared that. How could I stay mad at her when she was like that? And so I forgave her every time, and nothing changed. She made me avoid most of my friends, because she didn't liked them. Justin and I already knew each other, when I was in high school, but she hated him, and so I barely saw him while I was with her. That's why he hates her. He saw from the beginning how she was. I remember, when I fell for her, I talked with him about her. And even if he's tried to hide it, it was obvious how he was disappointed. He told me some times it was a bad idea, but I didn't care, I thought all that mattered was her. She hated my sister, as much as my sister hated her. I don't really know why, it's more like Sandra saw who she really was and hated that I was with her. That's probably why she was a bitch to you, she feared you were the same."

I nodded. "Now she's okay with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, or at least she don't think you're some bitch."

"That still don't mean she likes me."

You kissed the top of my head. "Once she'll know you better, she will love you. You two are similar, in some ways."

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah."

"Why did you two broke up?"

"Well... One day, I don't remember why, but I came to see Justin, and we talked for a fucking long time, and he made me saw what was going on, so I decided I needed to talk with her, so she would change. I believed she would do it. And when I came to her, she bitched at me for fucking ever, and when I tried to talk with her, she went to her 'I'm not good enough' speech, and started crying, and I just took her back without complaining anymore. I tried to talk with her many times, but she never listened. After some time, it was too much, and I broke it with her, and I walked away. Some days after, I was pretty bad, I missed her like hell, and I just wanted her back. So I went to her, and she was still the exact same, like nothing had happened, and I told her I was sorry, and she eyed me up and down, and just said 'The only reason I was such a bitch was only because I wanted you to break up. But, holly shit, you stayed forever, I thought you would never let me go. Such a leech.' And she laughed with her friends. I know she reacted that way because she was hurt, I'm sure she thought I was the asshole, I mean she had a lack of self esteem and I pretty much dumped her because of it. But I was young, and all... And so, right after I called one of her friends who I knew had a thing for me, and we had sex. I made sure Casey got to know it. I wanted her to be hurt as much as I was. It was pretty much bullshit, we probably should have broken it way before, without all the drama, but hey, high school."

You shrugged. "You don't have to feel guilty. She hurt you. It's a normal reaction to want her to be hurt too."

"I know, but still... She is still a great girl." You said with a small smile.

I hide against your chest, so you wouldn't see my face. I was sure if you looked at it, you would see what was on my mind: you thought that girl was great, even after all the hurt, and even if I was there I was sure you still loved her.

Your hand stroked my hair, and I looked up. Your eyes were still away, but your smile got wider as you talked.

"And there's you." And you looked at me. "You don't think my friends are bad, they're your best friends. You trust me around other people, and I trust you as much. You, you're just perfect, Zoo! You make me feel like I'm a fucking king! So " you said, taking my chin between your finger, and rose my head. "Stop thinking she's better, or I love her, or I don't know what bullshit your brain is creating. I love you and only you. Never doubt about that." You said looking straight into my eyes.

I blushed and smiled. But then, I remembered what you said. "Zoo?" I asked.

You blushed. "It's cute nickname from Zoey." You said.

I laughed and kissed your noise.

~~~

And three days later, you were in Austin's car to the place you recorded, I don't remember where, and I was at work. It was boring as always. And you were probably having fun with Austin. And my boss kept nagging at me. I wanted to punch him in that face. With a chair.

While you were making music, I was most of the time with Justin -he was just amazing- and then with some of my friends.

You called on Skype, or just phone, but I missed you. And you were busy so you couldn't call every day.

You had gave me a spare key, so I could keep an eye on your things. But I stole your clothes, with that key. I was wearing your shirt all the time. And I also slept at yours sometime, because your bed was better. I did it every time you were on tour. Or I watched 500 days of summer, or things like that. I probably never told you details like that. But after all that's the purpose of this story. To tell you everything I've never said.

A week and a half after you left, my boss announced he was firing me. Because I didn't loved my job enough to do it well,or something. Was he stupid? Nobody loves their jobs.

I called you three times until you answered.

"Zoo! How are you?"

I couldn't help the smile that went on my face at the nickname.

"I don't know."

"Something happened?"

"Well, I was at work today, and then my boss came to see me, you know, and then he-"

"Shut up, Austin I'm on the phone!" You interrupted me. "Sorry, I didn't hear, Austin was being stupid."

I could hear the laugh in your voice. You were probably laughing at what Austin told you.

"I was saying that my boss fired me." I said.

And I heard you laugh. "Leave me alone, I'm on the fucking phone." You told them with a laugh. "Sorry babe, what happened?"

"Nothing, just a random work day." I said annoyed.

"Ow, okay." You didn't believed me, but at least you didn't ask.

"Sorry, I have to go." I lied. "See you." And I hung up without letting you the time to answer.

I had tears in my eyes. I know you were having fun, but I missed you, and I was feeling fucking bad right now, and you did nothing.

I wanted someone to talk. But Austin was with you and I couldn't bother him. And as close as I was with Justin, he wasn't someone I would talk about everything with. I can't explain why, we have always been good friend.

Anyway I sat there, waiting. After ten minutes staring into the air, I stood up, and decided to go cook myself something. I was sad, so I decided I would eat a chocolate pie.

Half an hour later, I was waiting for the pie to be cooked, my phone went off. I jogged to the coffee table, and saw Austin's name. I frowned, but answered.

"Austin?" I asked.

"Sorry, I hope I'm not bothering you..." He had a weird voice. He seemed really upset.

"No, I wasn't doing anything. Did something happened?"

He took a deep breath. "It's just... Gielle called, and... I'm just not feeling right I guess."

"It's okay, Aus. You can call whenever you want, you know it. What did she told you?"

"That she wanted more. She want all of my fucking money, Zoey. Was she with me just for that? I mean, come on, she still remember how great it was... But no, all she wants is money. And she claims that everything I am, anything I own, it's all because of her. She told me I would never be where I am without her. That I was nothing before her."

"Don't let her words come to you, Au. That's not true. You're probably one of the best human being on this planet."

He laughed. "Isn't it our favorite ginger, your favorite person?"

I didn't answered.

"Zoey?" He asked, worried.

"I'm still there." I breathed.

"He isn't your favorite person?"

"You called for Gielle, Aus. Not to talk about that." He wasn't feeling good, so I didn't want him to worry about me.

"Zoey. Answer."

"It's nothing, I'm just... Pissed at him."

"What did that idiot did?"

"I-I just wanted to talk to him, because I felt bad... But he didn't really listened, you know..." I heard weird noise in the phone, but I continued." But I understand, that he didn't listened, he was having fun and all... So he wasn't really in the mood to listen to someone pooping his fun. It's nothing, I'm just overreacting, I know... But still. I just wished... You know, even if he's with you having fun and all, he would find time for me. That's all."

There was a silence on the other side.

"Aus?" I asked.

"What happened to make you upset?" He asked. His voice was distant, like he was far from the phone.

"I got fired. My boss... He's an ass. He thought I didn't like my job enough, and that I wasn't convinced enough. How can you be convinced by fucking numbers?! He just didn't liked me."

I heard the sound of a door, closing. Then the silence.

"Aus? You're still there?"

"I'm sorry, Zoo." I heard another voice saying. My eyes went wide.

"Alan?!"

"Aus put you on speaker when I walked in. I... I heard what you said. I'm sorry. I didn't see that it was serious, earlier. I should have listened more. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your job, and I'm sure you're gonna find a new one soon, your talented enough to do so. I promise you to listen more, and to always make time for you, I'm sorry, but you know all of this is pretty new, and I don't exactly know how to do that and call you, because it takes all my time, but I promise I'll call, I promise you. I don't want you upset. Having a smile on your face is worth loosing hundred hour of work. I'm sorry."

I was speechless. I couldn't help smiling. I took a deep breath to answer.

"It's okay, it's me, I just overreacted, I should have calm down, and thought about everything. I know you're busy and all, so it's normal that you don't have time to call, really."

"I'll find time, Zoo."

I smiled wide. "I love you."

"I love you too, babe. I miss you." He signed.

"Horndog" I joked.

You laughed. "I wasn't talking about that, you perv!"

"Are you saying it's not true?" I said with a smirk.

"Not, all I'm saying is that I wasn't talking about sex -for once- but you were."

"So you miss me in a sexual way?"

"And you say I'm the one who talk about sex all the time."

"You didn't answered."

"Yes. Yes I miss having sex. You're happy?" You signed.

"I am." I laughed.

"But I don't miss just that, believe me. I miss all of you like hell. I wish you could come, or I could go home. But the guys wouldn't be really okay with neither I think. And I'm new, I'm not gonna ask for a million of things, it wouldn't be so nice..." You obviously were embarrassed. You didn't know what to do.

"It's okay, Alan. I know we can't see each other. I guess we have to get used to that." I shrugged.

"Yeah."

We stayed silent for a while.

"I always dreamed of life on tour, and all, and now that it's there I'm doubting. What if I don't like it? I want to be with you, and I don't know if I will be friend enough with the guys to be able to stay confined in the bus with them."

"Alan, you are not gonna put a cross on your dream because of me."

"But what if it happen again? What if I'm busy while on tour, or if I can't call for weeks? Won't you be bored and find someone else, someone who can stay and take care of you."

I smiled wide. "As cute as your speech is, it also is stupid. I want you to realize your dream. I told you I would be in the first row. I would never find someone else, for the simple reason that I don't want anyone else. Stop worrying, Alan, I'm not letting you go, even if you wanted to." You chuckled. "And for the guys, you'll see, nobody can know that before you try."

"I love you. You're the best."

"I know." I simply answered.

"ALAN" I heard someone call behind you.

"Need to go, babe."

"See you."

"See you!"

"And Alan?"

"Yeah?"

"I miss you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!! Tell me your mind!