Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Welcome Home"

The next two weeks, you were calling every day. We were talking a lot more than before, even if sometimes you were exhausted. Sometimes, you called around nine am, right before going to sleep, because you didn't have time before, and all if the guys were already asleep, but you called, hoping I was already up. You fell asleep on the phone, that day. Sometimes it was around noon, or in the afternoon when you woke up.

I was truly happy, even if you weren't next to me. I still missed you, but I knew you felt the same. So it was okay.

And my job. I was still searching for one. And even if you tried to help by proposing places I could ask, I couldn't find anything.

I was waiting for your phone call of the day. I sat watching TV. You said you would call around noon, and it was now 4. I knew you probably couldn't do otherwise, but it still pissed me off. I wanted to talk with you. My day was a shitty one, and I couldn't wait for it to end.

Finally, my phone ringed, and I answered even before the end of the first ring.

"Zoey!!" You happily cheered.

"Hey Alan. How are you?"

"Great, sorry but I have a huge news."

"Yeah?" I asked, unsure.

"So, the recording should be finish in something like a week..."

"That's great! I can't wait to listen to it!" I smiled wide.

"Yeah, talking about that... I've talked with the guys, and... What would you say about coming to the studio for some days?"

My hand flew to cover my mouth. "Like, really?!"

"Yeah!" The happiness in your voice was amazing.

"When?"

"Well, we can't have many people here, there isn't enough bed, so when Tino's girl is leaving, in two days, you can come."

"I'll fucking be there!"

~~~

And so, two days after, I was driving to the place you recorded. I had Tino over the phone to tell me the directions. Once I was there, I barely parked my car, and ran out of the car, to you. I jumped on, and wrapped my arms around you. You were about to catch me, but your feet slipped on the wet ground. You fell on your back, with me in your arms. It must had rain not long before, because we fell into a big puddle of dirty water. But we laughed, as I laid on the top of you.

Your arms wrapped around me.

"Hello, Alan." I said, staring in your eyes.

"Hello Zoey. I've missed you."

My head went down to yours, kissing you heavily. Your hands gripped my body, as mine played with your hair. Our mouths parted from each other just enough to murmur some 'I love you' or 'I missed you', before meeting each other again.

We pulled away, breathless to stare at each other. Your hand went to my hair. I closed my eyes, and leant into your touch. I smiled wide. And suddenly, I felt you moving, and the next thing I knew, I was underneath you, in the puddle. I sighed.

"Alan, I'm all wet and dirty." I pouted. And I saw the lust in your eyes. I noticed the position we were in. My two legs were open and you laid between then.

You smirked. "I love getting you all wet and dirty."

I smirked back. "Shut up and kiss me."

And you did. My hands gripped your body drawing you even closer. I needed to feel your body against mine. You had been away for too long, and now I needed you close. You used your arms to support you, but after sometime, one of your hand went inside of my shirt, it was still wet and cold, sending shiver through my whole body.

"Hey lovebirds, it's not the place or time to do this" we heard someone say, making us pull away to look at him, discovering Austin. Behind him were the three guys of Of Mice. I blushed hard.

"I'm sorry" I said, trying to move from underneath you, while you didn't moved, and only pouted.

"But I wanna stay there."

"Move, ginger head." I said. I was still smiling, but embarrassed about the whole situation. You pouted again but stood up, before helping me up. We walked to the guys, holding hands.

"So, everyone, meet Zoey, and Zoey meet Tino, Phil and Shay."

I smiled to them. "Sorry... Anyway, nice to meet you."

"Well nice to meet you too, Austin and Alan have talked a lot about you, but only good things." Tino, the chubby one with dark hair, said.

I blushed "They had been lying then, I'm not all good." I laughed.

"Hey, did you forget about me?" Austin said, faking being hurt.

"Never, you silly." And I ran to him, jumping in his arms. He caught me, and laughed.

"See, Alan? That's how you catch someone."

"There was water, I slipped!" You defended yourself.

I laughed, before Austin let go of me.

"Let's take your stuff from the car." You smiled to me. You went with me, as the guys walked inside. Once we reached the car, your arms wrapped around me, pulling me to you. I smiled and looked up to you.

You kissed me again, and made me step backward until my back met the car. You crushed my body between yours and the car, your strong arms around me. You pulled away to kiss and nibble on the soft skin of my neck. One of my hands went to your crotch, stocking it. I heard you groan against my skin, witch was one of the sexiest sound ever. I felt you were growing hard rather quickly.

"Do you want sex that much?" I joked.

"I want you that much" you answered, your voice making my inside melt. "But you know we can't right now, because the other are waiting for us, and are gonna come check on us way too soon."

"Oh." I disappointingly whispered.

You chuckled. "At least you want me as much."

"God yes, I fucking want you."

"You're driving me crazy, love."

I chuckled, but before we could do anything else, we heard Austin shout. "Stop fucking each other and come here!"

We pouted and pulled away. We took my bags, but before walking back I noticed that you were uncomfortable.

I raised a questioning eyebrow at you. You shrugged as an answer, pointing down. I looked down to notice an obvious bulge in your pants. I laughed.

"Think about being hit on by your grandma, while she's wearing a sexy costume of Christmas."

Your eyes went wide, and your face formed a disgusted frown.

"This is horrible."

"Maybe but it will help your problem."

"I wish you had take care of that in another way." You pouted.

"You thought I was going to suck you, and get nothing back? Are you crazy?" I went closer and whispered in your ear. "I don't want to suck you, Alan. I want to fuck you." And I looked into your lust filled eyes before turning around to walk to the small house, saying: "don't forget your grandma!".

"You asshole!" You screamed and started to run behind me. I ran to escape you, opened the door, and jumped next to Austin on the first couch I saw.

You ran inside right after me, but stopped, to point at me. "Fuck you."

"What's going on?" Austin asked.

"Nothing" I smiled. I walked to you, and went up to my tiptoes to kiss you on your nose. You smiled sweetly to me, your arms around my waist.

"We're gonna go back to work, sorry, Zoey." Phil smiled to me.

I nodded, asking "Can I come? I can wait here, if you want."

"No, you can come." You told me. I looked at Austin to be sure, and he nodded to me.

We walked to the basement, were the studio was. It was a small one, and I was greeted by Joey Sturgis. He was tall, like Austin, he had really short black hair, and was unshaven. He was wearing round glasses. He smiled to me, and extended his hand.

"Joey."

"Zoey" I said, shaking his hand.

"Guys, time to work." The guys nodded.

I sat on the small couch next to the computer.

You were in the middle of a song that would later be 'Purified', but at this point it didn't have a name. Austin was working on the vocals, and the rhythm to use. Shay was next to him, giving him advice the best he could, while the rest of you were trying to help, and giving your opinion on what he was doing. I let my eyes wander around the room. And they fell on you. You were sitting on a chair with wheels, your black guitar resting on your lap. you were concentrate on what Austin was doing. I smiled. You had obviously not shaved in one or two days. You had put on a ripped jean, and some band shirt, nothing much. You had kicked off your shoes before coming there, and were beating the rhythm of Austin's voice with your right foot. I observed your traits. Your eyes, your noise, with the piercing on the side, your smiling mouth, everything. You started playing for whatever reason, and your face went suddenly concentrated. Your hands were moving fast on your guitar, creating a strong melody. You looked up for agreement at the guys, still playing. Then you stopped, and turned your head to me. A smile went on your face, noticing I was looking back at you. A smile formed on mine. You went back to work, not loosing your smile.

Around 7 pm, three hour after I came there, Tino and Austin started complaining about being hungry.

"I can go cook upstairs if you want?" I proposed. The six heads turned to me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, Yes please." Austin nodded quickly.

"Well, then can someone show me the kitchen?" I asked, blushing a bit.

You were about to stood up, but Austin was quicker. "If it's you, she isn't gonna cook for us." He simply said as the others laughed.

We went up to the kitchen, where he showed me where everything was.

"I'm glad you're here." He smiled to me.

I smiled back. "Me too. I missed you two."

"We missed you. That idiot couldn't shut up about you."

I laughed. "Ask Justin, but I think I couldn't too."

"I'm happy to see you two happy."

"Well, me too."

"I'm just afraid..." He turned around, to look through the window. I frowned. "What if you decide to go, again?" He looked right into my eyes.

If only he knew how right he was. But I didn't know that either. Nobody knew what was going to happen.

"I wouldn't do that. I promise." I answered.

"I don't want your promises, Zoey. Just know that you would probably destroy him." And with that, he walked away, back to the basement. I stared at the closed door. I didn't understood what he meant by 'I don't want your promises'. But he meant that I didn't have to promise, and stay to not break it. I had to know, deep down inside, that staying was the best option. Maybe if I had listened to him, everything would be different today. Maybe I would still be next to you, cuddling. Maybe I would never write this story. But I guess it's too late. I probably should stop thinking that way. Sorry, let's go back to the story.

And so, a week later, the first week of may, you had finished recording. It was now the work of Rise Record, and all their guys. The 13th, 'Still YDG'n' was released on internet. You were all so exited. Since the recording, you stayed a lot with Shay, Tino and Phil, along with Phil's and Tino's girls, Anouk and Jen. Justin had met them since, and they were all good friends.

Then there was your birthday. We went to a sushi restaurant I thought you would love, and you did. After, we went back home, and I gave you the present: the first 4 seasons of Supernatural, since you loved it, but haven't still seen the last season. Then, we cuddled while watching it until we weren't watching anymore, being too occupied with each other.

Two days after, 'Purified' was released, and once again, we all had a big party. The tour was due to start the 10th June, the day of the release of the album. So the 7th, 'Let Live' was released, and the fans were loving the three songs. You were accepted easily as a new member, and that made you the happiest guy ever. You were working everyday on old Of Mice And Men's songs to be sure you'd be ready for the concert. I knew you already were, but you still feared to not be good enough, so you worked more and more. You were playing all the songs over and over again, and I listened to all, with a big smile on my face. You honestly were the best. I planned on coming with you for the third week of the tour. We two decided that coming for the first weeks of the tour wasn't the best idea: You would all need a bit of time to work together. Plus, you didn't want to look like a terrified guy, who hid behind his girl all the time. You needed to face things alone, to be more confident, and to be able to look back and say 'I did it, alone, without the help of anyone. I did it'. So I would came the third week, to see you, but just a week, after I would be back here, and find a job.

The final day of the departure, you were so stressed. We all went to a place to meet, and where the bus would be. We had put the instruments inside the day before. I drove you and Austin, so you wouldn't let one of your cars somewhere.

And the last hug. It was the first time we did that, but after we became more used to it. It's like the 'Welcome home' hug or kiss. It's amazing.

You wrapped your arms around me, and looked into my eyes. We didn't say a word, just stared into each other eyes. Your eyes were screaming your love for me, and how much you were going to miss me. I'm sure mine were answering with the same feeling. You leant in to kiss me sweetly. It wasn't a heated kiss, just a sweet kiss. When you pulled away you smiled down at me.

"I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

You pulled away, and hopped in the bus.

~~~

My first time touring. What an amazing week. The bunk so small that we could barely sleep together inside. We had to hug each other really close to be able to sleep. Honestly, I think I loved it as much as I hated it. I mean, fuck that's not comfortable at all, but sleeping my body pressed against yours every night was something really great.

Me and Justin (who had became the guitar tech of of Mice And Men) were all the time messing with you, organizing pranks to piss you off. We wouldn't do something too mean. It was just hiding coffee when you were hungover, letting in the shower only a girly or children soap, so you would smell like strawberries after. Just enough to make everyone else laugh.

Tour. It's such an amazing experience. Different from anything else. I don't know if I could support to be on tour as much as you are. It's hard for me, but it's not like I don't like it. It's just, not too much.

Then I went back home, searching for a job, and I finally found one, with a boss who was way cooler that the last one. You only went back home in the middle of August, because of Wrapped Tour. I had came to see you once or twice, but just one or two days, since.

Do you remember the day you came back? I'm sure you do.

You had told me the exact day you would be home, and I was waiting for you in the kitchen. Everything was ready. I had put a sign hanging from the ceiling saying 'Welcome Home!'. I had cooked a huge chocolate flavor pie, with a candle on the top. I had one of those birthday hat, on my head, and a thing that throw confetti when you pull at the back. I never remembered how that shit is called, sorry Alan.

Around 5, when I heard you behind the door, and stood up, ready, and at the second you opened I threw confetti in your shocked face, screaming "WELCOME HOME" on the top of my lungs. It took you two seconds to register what was happening, but once you did, the biggest smile ever appeared on your face, and you ran to me, leaving your stuff at the door. You wrapped your arms around me, and took me off the floor, spinning me around. I laughed in your arms, and when you put me back on the ground, I went on my tiptoes to kiss you. The kiss was electric. You took me back in your arms, and sat me on the table, your legs between mine, as I smiled. We pulled away, and I stroked your hair.

"Welcome home." I said again.

You smiled wide. "I'm happy to be home. What's all this?" You asked pointing at the whole room.

"Well, It's the first time you come home from tour, so I thought we could celebrate it, like a first birthday."

"I love you" you only said. You pulled away, and took your phone out. "Smile" You told me. I smiled, and did a peace sign with my hand.

You went back to me, to kiss me. When we pulled away, I felt my pocket vibrating. I frowned, taking my phone out. I saw the Instagram notifications. and I saw your post. It was the picture you had just took, with 'Don't even try to say that my girl isn't the best. love ya' @ZoeyC.' I smiled.

"How about we eat the cake, now?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
i would love if any of you commented :)