Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"***ing Ready?"

We stayed for the weekend at your parent's house. You said you were sure they loved me, even if they didn't say anything. I believed you, I mean, your parents were amazing, and I loved them!

You were going to go to Europe in three days. But for now we were in your living room.

"Alan, what if, instead of meeting my parents, you met someone else?" I asked.

"What you mean?"

"Well... I want you to meet my grandma."

"The one you always say everything to?" I nodded. "Well, why not."

I smiled wide, and kissed your cheek. "Before you go?" I asked, hopeful.

"So soon?" You rose your eyebrow.

"Please." I looked away.

"Sure." You smiled, leaning in to kiss me.

And so the next day I drove you to my grandma's house. You had clothed nicely, and even tried to do something with your hair. I smiled wide, and parked the car.

"She won't bite you." I told you.

You tried to laugh, but you were way too stressed to be able to.

"Let's go!" I said and opened my door, before walking to the door, you following me.

I opened the door without even knocking, and walked inside.

"Ma? We're here!" I yelled.

"Zoey?" I heard a male voice saying. Then a tall guy walked in the hall. "Holy shit, Zoey! It's been a lifetime!"

"Owen!" I cheered.

He walked to me, and hugged me tight. We pulled away after some time.

"What are you doing there?" I asked.

"Well, I came to see Carol. I try to come here as much as I can, since I no longer live here." I nodded. "And you?"

"Well, pretty much the same. Oh sorry!" I realized. "Owen, this is Alan, my boyfriend. And Alan this is Owen." I smiled. You smiled to him and shook his hand. You were trying to know what was his relation with me.

"Zoey?" We heard the of voice of my grandma calling.

"Ma!" I cheered when she walked in the room. I ran to hug her like I did when I was four. I had a huge grin on my face. She wrapped her arms around me, and patted my back.

We pulled away, and saw that you had walked a bit closer, but seemed still really stressed.

"So, Ma, here's Alan." I smiled. I looked at you. You didn't even turn your eyes to me. You were concentrate on my grand ma. On knowing what to do and what to say. You were so cute, like that. I smiled wider when you extended your hand. And my grandma didn't even look at it, but hugged you instead.

"Zoey can't shut up about you." She said.

I blushed lightly, and you did too.

"But, oh, I'm sorry, come inside, you aren't gonna stay just at the door!"

We walked to the living room, but before, Owen told us he was going.

"I hope you're gonna come back soon!" My grand ma told him, before continuing to the living room.

"Zoey?" He asked. I turned back to him. He opened his arms, and I walked to him, hugging him. "Glad to see you're happy now." He whispered. I pulled away enough to look in his eyes. I saw sadness and regrets in them. I looked away. "See you." And he kissed my forehead, before going.

I signed and walked back to you. You were frowning lightly. My grand ma led us to the living room, where we sat on the couches.

"So, Alan, I'm curious about you. Zoey told me a lot of things about you."

You gave me a look, and I blushed.

"Not that much, Ma!"

"Sht, Zoey, I'm talking to Alan. You already told me things, but I want to talk with him." She smiled. "So, you're musician right?"

"Guitarist" you nodded.

"And witch style?"

"Metal." You almost asked, worried she wouldn't like it.

"Well, that's not my kind. And you're living with that?" She asked, wondering.

"Yeah." I know she didn't think it as an insult, but you were so used to people thinking music couldn't make somebody live, that you immediately assumed she didn't liked it.

"That's amazing." She smiled. "It must be great having as work something you like doing. I used to be a cook in a small restaurant. It wasn't current for a woman in my time. When I got married, I had to stop to have kids. But after my husband let me work in the restaurant, so I was happy. But enough talked about me. Where do you cone from?"

"San Jose. I'm in Cali since the end of high school."

"Like Zoey."

"Yeah." You smiled.

"You two are the same age?"

You nodded. "I'm younger by a few month."

She smiled wide.

~~~

Around two hours later, we went to cook for dinner, and my Grandma proposed to teach you some things.

"Don't do it that way, you're gonna hurt yourself!" She rolled her eyes and you blushed.

She took your hands, and showed you a proper way to cut the vegetables quicker.

I took out my phone and took a picture of your four hands. I smiled wide, and posted it, with '@AlanAshby's learning."

"Shit!" You swore, as the knife opened your skin. You leet go of it, and instinctively put your finger to your mouth. I and Carol laughed hard, as you only blushed lightly.

"Put that around your finger, babe." I told you, handing you a tissue. You wrapped your finger inside.

"I think you should let me do that." Carol laughed. You chuckled with her.

"Yeah probably."

I took my phone out and snapped a pic of your wrapped finger. I added "The lesson was too hard." You rose an eyebrow at me.

"Did you just took a picture of my finger?"

"Not at all." I smiled.

You realized some second after. "Did you posted that?!"

"No." I almost sang.

You took your phone out, and went to my pots, and saw the two.

"You're an asshole." You told me.

I smiled wide and kissed your cheek. "But you love me."

"Yeah" you loudly signed. "And sometime I wonder why." You shook your head. I would probably be hurt if I didn't know you were joking.

"Then I'm gonna go." I said, but wrapped my arm around you. You smiled to me, wrapped yours around me.

"You probably should." Your eyes fell to my lips. I tiptoed to meet your lips, as our eyes closed. We kissed sweetly, the kiss not heated, just loving. Your hand stroked my cheek. We slowly pulled away, to look into each other eyes. You smiled to me. My heart was banging in my chest. There was something in your eyes. You were looking at me with adoration in your eyes, and that made butterfly appear in my stomach.

"Go back to cooking." My grandma laughed.

We blushed and pulled away. You went back to help her, while I worked alone on the desert. While we cooked, we kept touching each other shoulders, or drawn each other's attention just to catch each other's gaze, and smile at each other. Like high school kids in love, but we didn't cared. Carol acted like she didn't see it.

~~~

After that day at my grandma's house, we went back home, and stayed together before you had to go back on tour.

You were gone until the 20th December. We talked a lot, and you told me the band wasn't at it's best. Shay was...off after what you told me. But it was still okay. He drank a lot, and knowing how much you drank, it should have been a lot.

We also posted a lot on internet. I even talked with fans sometimes. They were amazing, and talking with them always made me smile.

And the 20th you were back to me. I was waiting for you at the airport, and we ran into each other's arms. Phil and Tino were doing the same with their girls, while Austin and Shay were talking with some fans.

We were celebrating Christmas the 21th, since you came here around seven am on the 20th, so you had some time to rest.

You gave me a cute red sweater, with "Santa's my homie" in white on it, and a really nice leather black purse. Your present was a perfume I loved, and some funny noise ring I had found. You immediately put on the Christmas themed one. It had small Santa's head on it. It was horrible but fun.

We went back to each other's families, then, to celebrate Christmas. I told my family about you. I told them I had a boyfriend with who I was for over a year, and that I wanted them to met. They agreed, but didn't showed any sign of happiness -nor sadness-.

We went back to LA, and stayed in your apartment all day long. It was the morning of the 31th, when an idea crossed your mind.

"You should live here."

I stared and rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean, we're all the time together, almost like we live together. And half of the time, I'm not here, so you're alone for two apartment. You already have my keys to take care of here while I'm gone. Wouldn't it be easier if we lived together?"

I thought about it. "We keep mine or yours?"

"I would say mine,because it's bigger, but if you want to keep yours, why not."

"Yours is cool."

You smiled and kissed my temple. "But not right now." I said. "You're gonna go on tour in less than a week, so I won't have time. Next time you're home, so I would have had the time to pak everything."

You nodded.

~~~

And a week later you were gone. This tour was four month long. In fact, it was two tours: a american one, and a European one. We had decided we would I would come see you while you were still in America, since the tour went in Canada and really close to my home town. And you would met my parents. We had everything planed: I was going to see you on your last US date, witch happened to be in Phoenix, the 10th February, and then I went to Canada with you, for two weeks.

But until that date, I was alone in your apartment. You wouldn't be there for my birthday. And it made me really sad. But I understood, you were touring.

The day before my birthday, I didn't partied, since I knew the next night was going to be a big party, and I went to bed early.

~~~

My phone went off. I frowned, and I turned around. I don't wanna wake up.

My phone went silent, before ringing again. I groaned before taking it and answering.

"Who the fuck is calling me this early on my birthday?"

"BABY!" You screamed.

"Why did you woke me up?"

"Because!" And you laughed. You had excitement in your voice. I frowned.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Nothing. Just wake up."

"No." And I ended the call.

I didn't have the time to put it on the nightstand, that it ringed again. I answered, and was about to insult you, but you cut me by saying "wakey wakey wakey wakey" endlessly.

I signed. "Okay okay." I gave up.

"YEAAAH!" you shouted.

And you ended the call before I could say anything. I frowned wondering what the fuck was happening to you, while I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. But I froze.

On the kitchen table, there was a few shopping bags. I saw a little card and took it.

Happy birthday, Zoo!!!
Here's some clothes I want you to wear. It's, what, 8am, right? So you have an hour and a half to be at this address.
Love you, Alan.


I stared, and looked at the clock. 8:07am. I smiled wide, and I noticed something written in the back.

Are you fucking ready, babe?!

I laughed, and looked at thee bags. Yes. Yes I was fucking ready.