Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Yes"

I put on what you had brought, and stared at myself. That was amazing.

My outfit now consisted in red skinny pants, with a black open back shirt. You had brought the two, and also a jacket, which was like a cape, with a hoodie. It was black too, and all fluffy inside. I loved it.

With that, I put on heels I loved, a red scarf and some earrings. I put on some light makeup on my eyes, and smiled at the result. The clothes fitted perfectly, you had choose the perfect size. I snapped a picture, and send it to you.

Your answer was "hurry up, you're gonna be late!"

I smiled, and typed the address in my phone's GPS, and smiled. The address led to a flower shop.

I took my purse -the one you gave me for Christmas- and went to my car.

Ten minutes later, I was in front of a flower shop, not knowing what to do. I walked inside, worried.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Welcome!" Someone cheered.

I turned to meet a middle aged guy. He smiled, and his eyes went wide as he saw my face.

"Are you Zoey?" He asked.

I frowned and nodded. He smiled wide. "Wait a minute." And with that, he went to the back.

I was still trying to understand, when he walked back holding a huge bouquet of daisies. I covered my mouth, as the guy smiled.

"I guess I can wish you a happy birthday." He smiled. I took the flower in my hand, and buried my head inside.

"And the card." He said, handing me a small piece of paper. I smiled eager to read.

So, you've made it here. I hope you like the flowers, but I know those are your favs, so I know you're gonna like them. Now take them, and go there:

There was a second address written. I smiled wide, and turned to the guy, who was still smiling.

"How much does this is?" I asked, to pay him.

He laughed. "Your boyfriend already paid." I couldn't help the huge smile. I nodded and I walked away, back to my car, before going to the next address, noticing it was a hairdresser. I smiled, wondering what was waiting for me.

I opened the door of the shop, and was greeted by a tall girl, with blonde hair.

"What can I do for you?" She asked, and suddenly I felt really stupid, not knowing what to say, and still holding the flowers. She noticed I didn't know what to say, and rose an eyebrow.

A second girl came, with black hair, this time, but as tall. She stared at me less than a second before her eyes went big and a smile formed on her face.

"You're Zoey, right?"

I smiled and nodded.

The blonde girl's eyes went wide. "That's the girl you told me about?!" She asked, as the brunette nodded.

"Come with me Zoey." The brunette said. I followed her to a chair, and sat.

"So, your boyfriend told me what he wants me to do, but... I feel bad, it's your hair, and I would hate if someone was doing shits on my hair without me knowing what it was..."

"It's okay, I trust him." I smiled.

She nodded with a smile.

The other girl went to another client next to me.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked as she was doing something in my back.

"Your boyfriend told me you were brunette, you were going to be dressed in black and red, and you were gonna have flowers." I smiled wide. "He also told me it was for your birthday, so happy birthday."

"Thanks. That's probably one of the best birthday ever." I smiled.

"Can I ask why he is doing that? I mean wouldn't it be better if he was next to you?" The blonde asked, and the client nodded.

"He can't, he's on the other side of the country."

"So you won't see it for your birthday? That's sad."

"That's why he did all of that." I smiled wide.

"He was handsome." The brunette said.

"I know." I laughed. "It's the whole musician things that make him that way."

"He's musician?"

"Guitarist. That's why he isn't there: he's touring."

"Wow."

"How was he?" The blonde asked.

"Well..." The brunette started as I searched on my phone. "Not tall enough for me, but still tall, ginger, tattoos, noise ring..."

"Like that." I said, showing her a picture.

"I don't particularly love gingers, but he's hot." The blonde said.

The client's eyes went huge. "But it's Alan Ashby!"

I looked at her. She was young, around 17, and was dying her hair in a dark color. She had a lot of eyeliner around her eyes.

I nodded.

"You're the girlfriend of Alan Ashby?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. You know Of Mice, I guess?"

"Yeah, they're one if my favorite bands!!"

"They're awesome." I smiled.

"I love how he talks about you." The girl smiled.

I frowned. "How can you know?"

"You don't watch interviews?"

"No. But I'll do if he talks about me."

"Not much, I know that once he said, but I don't remember where, that you were, like, the best girl ever."

I laughed. "Then, he lied."

"He seems to be pretty good." The blonde said.

"He is." I smiled.

"He planed all that day?" The blonde asked, as the brunette walked away to go take something.

"Well, I don't know, he called me a hundred times to be sure I was awake, then he send me to the flower shop, and the guy there gave me those, and a card that led me here. I don't know what comes next, but I'm sure it's gonna be awesome." I smiled.

And hour and a half later, the brunette asked me to close my eyes while she finished everything. I did, wondering what I was going to see. When she told me to, I opened my eyes, and stared. My hair was black as usual, but underneath my shoulders, it slowly became bright red. She had only cut what was damaged. So they were still a little over my waist.

"You like it?" She asked.

I had the biggest smile on my face. "I love it! I hesitated to do that forever!"

"Your boyfriend choose well, then."

I smiled and didn't say anything. It felt weird how much you made me love you, when you weren't even there. I guess it is still like that. I'm gone now, and you probably hate me, but I still do love you with everything I have, every fiber of my body, and I feel stupid as hell. But it is too late, now. I'm so sorry, Alan. So sorry.

The brunette handed me the small card, and I took it, as I took the flowers.

I hope you like the hair, but I'm sure you do. I'm the best boyfriend ever, right? Haha. Anyway, you have another place to go, don't be late.

I typed the address in my phone, and saw a restaurant. I smiled, I started to be hungry. I drove there, in love with my hair. I parked, not really noticing how full the car park was. I walked inside. The first room was a small one, with around ten tables. A smiled girl walked to me.

"Hello , Welcome to our restaurant!"

"Hello, hum... I'm, I'm Zoey, and-"

"Really? Come with me!" She smiled wide.

What had you planned again?

She led me to a door, and asked me to close my eyes. I did, and I heard the door being open, and she led me inside. The door was closed, and I heard people singing "happy birthday to you" and my eyes shot open. My jaw fell to the ground.

Before me were many friends. I saw Roxane, my best friend in high school. she was from fucking Canada! And some friends I met through college. Then I saw Owen, and some friends I met because they lived with my grandma.

My hand was covering my mouth. At the end of the song, Roxane ran to me, and hugged the life out of me. And I did the same.

"I fucking missed you!" She said.

"Me too!"

She let go of me, and looked at me.

"How come that you're here?!" I asked her.

"Alan contacted me, choose my plane, and all. He did the same with everyone here." She smiled.

I looked at everyone around me, and deep down I felt butterflies. You had planned that. You had invited all of my friends, even those you had never met, or those you didn't like. Because even if you never told me, or asked anything, I knew you didn't like Owen. But I can understand it.

I hugged everyone in the room, the waitress include, and she laughed, then handed me a card.

Now, it's time to eat! You only have until 3pm to eat, and talk with them, sorry.

I only smiled. There wasn't an address, but I was sure there was another card waiting for me.

I spend my time with all of my friends, and I was just so happy you thought about that.

Around 3pm, I told them I had to go, and all of them nodded. But Roxane walked to me.

"I'm staying with you, my plane back is in three hours." I smiled and nodded.

The waitress gave me the second card with a big smile.

"Your boyfriend is fucking perfect." She said, and I nodded.

I hope the meal was good, and your friends were sweet. Now, you and Roxane have a place to go! You have to be there at 3:20. Be there!

I couldn't help but smile. You once again knew I wanted to stay with her. I took her hand and walked to my car, as I typed the address. A tattoo parlor. I frowned.

We were there 5 minutes early. We walked inside, and a tattoo covered guy smiled to us.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, I'm Zoey..."

He smiled. "Yeah, I know. Alan told me. Come."

He walked further inside, and we followed him.

"You can sit there." I did. "So, he told me to do a lip piercing. A ring on the bottom lip, is that okay?"

My eyes went wide. I was thinking about a tattoo. How could you know I wanted a lip ring? I didn't think I had ever told you about that.

"Yes, yes it is fucking okay!" I had probably the biggest grin ever, and my cheek were hurting from smiling so much today.

Twelve minutes after Roxane and I were leaving the shop. My lip hurt a bit, but it was okay. And he had also gave another card.

Do you like it? I'm sure you look sexy as hell with the ring. I hope it doesn't hurt too bad, sorry if it does. Roxane have painkillers, if it is too strong. Since I know you want to talk with her (you always want to talk), and something cold will hurt less than anything else, so go to your favorite froyo :)

I smiled, and drove there, thinking about everything that had happened in our lives with Roxane.

We entered my favorite froyo shop, which happened to be close from the tattoo shop.

We walked inside, and went to order.

The girl stared at us. "You're Zoey, and Roxane, right?"

My eyes went wide. I didn't think you had planned even the froyo. You didn't even gave me the address, but just assumed I was going to go there. You were crazy.

"You can take pretty much whatever you want, Alan have already paid for it."

I blushed. God this day must have cost you a leg. I did a mental note to repay you everything.

I added chocolate syrup, and cookies on mine, and Roxane choose caramel syrup.

We stayed there until it was time for her to go. She had her plane to go to. We walked to my car, where she had put her bag. She took it, and went to wait for a taxi, and turned to me right before.

"Here's something for you." She told me. My eyes went big at the envelope. I opened and found a small card..

Hey! It's what, 5:30 or something right? That's about the time Roxane have to go. But your day isn't finished, I promise. Now, take the place, and go to the cinema. You have 20mns, I guess, to be there. But I'm sorry, no one at the cinema could give you a card, so after your movie, you go right at that address!

Inside the envelope I discovered a place to Alice In Wonderland, by Tim Burton.

The theater wasn't far away, so I was there early, so waited on in my sit, and send you a text.

Zoey: I love you so much. You're the sweetest asshole on that planet. I want to punch you because it hurt how much I miss you right now.

Alan: What? Did something went wrong?!

I shook my head.

Zoey: No, Alan. I mean, with all the things you did for me today, you make me fall in love all over again, but you aren't next to me, and that hurt a lot.

Alan: I miss you too. I can't wait until you come with us.

I wanted to answer, but the film started, so I turned my phone off.

~~~

After the movie, I drove right to the address, and arrived at a small restaurant at 7:45. I walked inside, and introduced myself as Zoey, once again.

The waiter Smiled to me, and told me to follow him to the table. I had no idea what was coming, since I had saw all of my friends before. I almost hoped you were waiting there, but I shook my head. You were on tour, away. You couldn't be there.

As I walked behind the waiter I noticed someone. My grandma, Carol, she was sitting at a table and smiling to me. I covered my mouth, as the waiter told me to sit there.

"Your hair are beautiful." She smiled.

I laughed and hugged her.

"Alan choose." I said.

"Like he prepared that diner." She looked around. "But your flowers aren't the best." I looked down at the bouquet. I had held it all day long, and it was now almost withered. I pouted a bit. I wanted it to stay as it was in the morning forever.

We ate talking about a lot of things. You always joked about how talkative I am, but compared to Carol, it's nothing.

At the send of the meal, the waiter gave me a card.

I hope you ate well, but now, it is time to go home. I really love you, and I hope it was one of the best birthday. I love you, Zoey.

I smiled, but felt disappointed. That was the last. It was finished. I shook my head as we walked outside. You had planned all my day, and I was still complaining.

Carol took a taxi to go home, and I jumped in my car. I was aiming to mine, when I decided to go to yours instead. I wanted to sleep on your bed, and smell your sent. I wanted you to be there.

I parked the car, and took the elevator, to go to your floor. As the elevator opened, I saw a bouquet of flowers right before a door. It took me some second to understand that it was right before your door, and so, it was for me. It was also a bouquet of daisies, but with some roses mixed. This one was into a vase. And there was a card.

The first one is probably dead, by now, so here you have another.

I took it off of the ground, and opened the door. I walked inside, and it felt weird. I couldn't see anything, so my hand flew to the switch and I turned the light on.

And I saw everyone. Everyone that was there at noon, and more. Pretty much all of my friends.

"Happy birthday!" They cheered.

My eyes went wide as I saw Roxane walking to me.

"And your plane?!" I asked in disbelief.

"It is in six days. I just messed around to bee sure you were doing what was planned."

I smiled wide and hugged her. "You stay six days here?!"

"Yup."

"I love you!!"

"Alan invited me." She winked.

"I love him!!"

"And he loves you." She smiled.

I hugged everyone once again, feeling on clouds all the time.

Tall Cooperman, one of Austin's best friend was there with his girl friend. I went to hug him, but he handed me something before. I took it, and recognized a key.

"It's thee key of here." He said. I stared, not understanding what the fuck he was doing with a key of your apartment, and why the fuck he was giving it back to me. "Do you think the clothes went themselves inside, this morning?" He asked, rising an eyebrow.

"It was you?" He nodded, and I hugged the life out of him. I hugged his girl just the same thanking them.

~~~

And then, it was present time. Everyone had present, and I blushed deeply opening them. There was a lot of different things, most were useless, stupid or fun. Or the three at the same time.

When everyone had handed me their present, I noticed one stayed on the table. I took it, wondering who it was. I looked around me, to know who it was, but only saw stupid grins. It was obviously yours. A goofy smile went on my face.

It was a small box. Some jewelry. I ripped the paper open, and saw the logo of Never Take It Off, a brand I loved. I opened the box, and saw a necklace. It was made in leather, with a small vial full of dark red liquid. It was beautiful. Never Take It Off is a brand where each jewel have a meaning, so I took the small card and read "Vampire Bite, Eternal Love". I smiled. I turned it around and saw a a simple sentence.

The meaning is true.

I stared for a second, before smiling wide, and putting it on. I noticed that everyone was staring at me with huge grins.

I don't think they understood what that meant. You were saying, you wanted "us" to last forever. You promised it. I've never asked you if you really thought that, but somehow I knew it. I was a way to tell me you believed in us. and you needed an answer.

I took my phone, and went on twitter.

@ZoeyC: Yes, Yes the meaning is true. And it will always, and forever be.

Yes, us was going to last forever. That was what I believed.

I know you already knew everything that happened that day, you planned it, but I felt like I needed to tell you all of this, so you would know how that day means to me. I wish we could be forever together. I'm so sorry.