Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Junkie"

Two weeks after, we went to my parents'. They were coming to take us at the venue, and drive us home.

"Alan! Come!" I screamed from the front door of the bus.

Austin, who was chilling on the couch smiled to me. "Is he gonna suffer?"

I gave him a look. "Please. Don't make me think about that."

"He's going to."

I nodded.

You walked into the lounge, on your Sunday best.

"How is it?" You asked, opening my arms.

I looked from your shoes to your hair. You had your only not-ripped pair of jeans, and a black long sleeved shirt, with a black sweater over it.

"It hide most of the tattoos" you said, pointing at your shirt.

I nodded. "Good idea."

You swallowed.

We walked out of the bus, and through the venue.

We were outside, on the street when a fan recognized you.

"Alan Ashby!" She yelled. You turned to her, and smiled.

"Hun, well, yeah."

I saw the car of my parents parking on the other side. You were becoming pale as a ghost as the seconds passed.

"We need to go." I smiled at the girl, who frowned.

"Can you sign that?" She asked.

"Well, hun, I have to go meeting my girl's parents, but if I'm still alive tomorrow, send me a message on Twitter, we'll see what we can do. Sorry."

And with that, you held my hand, but I pulled away quickly.

"They don't like too much attention between couple. Find it gross." I shrugged. You gave a 'I'm gonna die' look to the girl, and followed me to the car. The girl laughed. My mom was alone in the car. I sat next to her, and you sat on the backseat.

"Hello, Mrs Campell." You said, swallowing dryly.

"Hello, Mr..."

"Ashby. Alan." She looked at you through the rear view and back to the road.

"How is it, LA, Zoey?" Mom asked.

"Great, I love it. My job is not the best, but not too bad."

"You shouldn't have stopped college." She dryly said. She send a look to you through the mirror. Less than a second. You probably didn't even saw it. But it meant everything. It meant she thought it was your fault.

"Mom, I told you a hundred times I didn't want to do more. My job is enough to pay the bill. That's all I ask to it. Anyway," I said, changing the subject so we wouldn't talk about college. "I saw your mom, and she's doing great." I told her.

A small smile formed on her lips. "I want to go see her, some day. It's been a long time."

"I'll come with you." I smiled to her.

"You have a lip ring?"

"I did it for my birthday. You like it?" I laughed a bit.

"Well, you know my taste about tattoos and piercing, but that's your skin."

"Thanks mom." I smiled.

I looked at you,and saw that you were looking through the window. You seemed so stressed.

Mom parked the car in the driveway, ten minutes later.

I walked out, and you followed me. Mom opened the door, and we walked inside. You took a deep breath.

"Hey dad." I smiled to my dad, as he walked to me.

"You did another piercing? One wasn't enough?" He asked as he hugged me. I managed to keep my smile in place, and shrugged.

"I like it."

He nodded, not arguing. You extended your hand to him.

"Nice to meet you, Sir." You smiled.

"Me too." He said shaking your hand less than a second, before turning around.

You gave me a disappointed look. I gave you a sorry smile.

We walked to the table, not loosing too much time. While we ate, my parents asked me things about my life now, and talked about what my old friends were doing now, but not once asked you anything. You were eating in silence, feeling in the wrong place.

"Do you have news of Owen?" My dad asked.

I froze, and my jaw clenched. "Not over a year."

You looked at me confused. You knew I had seen him at my birthday.

"That's sad. He really was a nice guy."

"Can we not talk about that?" I asked.

"Why that, darling?" My dad smiled. "Because you know we're right?"

I stared at him. "How dare you... Dad! I'm here with Alan!" My voice went louder as I spoke.

"Oh come on, darling, seriously? look at that!" He said pointing at you.

You rose your head, offended. "that?"

"Dad. Can you be try to be nice for once?"

"Why? So the junkie you took here won't leave?" You stared your eyes wide and speechless at my dad.

"Dad!" I yelled.

"Oh come on, we all know Owen is better."

I stood up, my chair falling on the floor. "You know what dad? We're leaving. Alan isn't a junkie or whatever you think he is. And if you ever want to see me again, then you'll have to take back what you said."

I put my hand on your shoulder, and you stood up, following me. We walked outside, and to the street. You were following me without a word. We were at the end of the street, when I turned around, and wrapped my arms around your waist. Yours went around my shoulder, stroking my head. I had my forehead against your shoulder. You kissed the top of my head.

A car stopped next to us.

"I'll drive you back." We heard my mom's voice saying. Your arms let go of me, but I kept mine around you, so you put your arms back into place.

"What do you want?" I asked, my head still against your chest.

"Just drive you home, honey. You aren't gonna walk there."

"We can take the cab."

"Come inside, honey. I won't get mad at you, or Alan."

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

I walked to the passenger door, as you went on the backseat. You weren't speaking, you feared to say something stupid and make everything worse.

She drove us in silence, and I finally asked, as we were almost arrived.

"Dad won't be mad?"

"There's things worth an argument with your dad." She smiled, sorry written all over her face. She gave you the same smile. "Hope I'll see you again." She waved to us, as we walked out.

I waved back and we walked to the bus.

"Already there?" Austin asked, laughing.

You went straight into your bunk, not talking with anyone. I didn't followed you, and stayed in the lounge.

"What happened?" Phil asked, worried.

"I don't think it could have been worst." I looked at your bunk. Should I come see you, or leave you alone?"

"Let him" Justin said. "He's better off alone right now." I nodded.

I closed my eyes.

"Why are you here so early?" Tino asked, pulling his arm around my shoulders. I gave him a small thanking smile, before resting my head on his shoulder.

"We left. My dad... He insulted Alan. Talking as if he didn't existed, and calling him a junkie. He didn't even ask what he was doing or anything. They hate that I have another piercing. And to add, my dad kept saying how much I should be with some guy they know, cause he went to college, and have a 'good job' and shit. I ended it by standing up, and leaving."

Tino stroked my shoulder.

"Poor Alan. Must be horrible." Austin said, sending a look to the bunks.

"I just... I just wished they would be happy for me. I knew they would be too fond of Alan, but just be happy for me." I sniffed, and whipped the coming tears off with the back of my hand. "I'm gonna go." I whispered, and went to the bunks. I took the big shirt I wore as pajamas, and took off my clothes. I crawled in the bunk.

You had your back to me. You had took your shirt off, and pulled on some sweat pants. I went closer, and wrapped my arm around you. I couldn't wrap my other arm, I couldn't put my arm between you and the mattress. I rested my head against the back of yours.

"I'm sorry for tonight, Alan. Can we forget about it?"

"Your parents hate me."

"I don't care what my parents think."

"I know."

"Then why?"

"Who's Owen? You told me he was just a friend, when I met him. And I even invited him at your birthday, because I thought he was your friend. Why your parents talked about him, out of everyone?"

I stayed silent for a moment, trying to know how to explain.

"I met him when I was beginning high school. I was freshman, he was senior. We lived close, and we became friends. He went here to study, and he stayed at my grand ma's house. For my parents it was decided, he was going to be the man of my life. He did a lot of studies, and through high school, I was with different guys. I didn't loved him, but my parents were filling our two heads with that, even his parents were. At the end of high school, I went to LA, because, come on it's LA. I paid attention to be on the other side of the city, to not see him too often. He was sad when her learnt it. I think somewhere along the line, he started having feelings for me. But they're out of what our families filled us with. My parents hate the fact that I'm not with him."

You stayed silent.

"They will except that I'm with you, Alan. Even if it will take time, they will. They won't have the choice."

I kissed your shoulder. And waited for your answer. I closed my eyes.

"Talk to me, Alan.." I whispered.

You turned around, and stared with sad eyes at me.

"What do you want me to say, hu? That I don't care? I do, I care about what your parents are saying, and I now you do too, despite what you say. And that thing with Owen is pissing me off. I know you don't want to be with him, but I do think he would be better-"

I stopped you with a small laugh.

"Are you serious? Owen better than you? In which world?"

A small smile went on your lips.

"You know what I mean. He has a good job, and I'm sure a lot of money.."

"But you are the best person, out of you two." I cut you. "And the hottest" I winked. "Even if he was fucking rich, what would it change? Do you think we are in need of money? We have enough. And he can have as much money as he want, he can't buy what I want."

You had a big smile on your lips. "And what do you want?"

I went closer, and whispered "you" against your ear.

Your arms wrapped themselves around me, and your head went to my neck. You kissed, and sucked on the sensitive skin, smiling.

"Do you really ant me?" You whispered in my ear, as your hand stroked my thigh, and slowly went between them, your finger on my panties. My breath stuck in my throat. Slowly, your hands pulled me out of my panties. "Zoey" You whispered in my ear. my eyes closed at the lust in your voice. "I don't remember, who do you want?" and you inserted your finger in me. I breathed heavily. My hands clenched around your shoulders. You smirked. "Who?"

You started thrusting in me. "You" I breathed lowly. "I didn't heard." You whispered. I said it once again, louder, as you fastened the pace. "Louder. I want you to scream my name." and I felt you teeth digging in my ear. You knew it turned me on, like a lot. You added another finger inside of me, and I screamed out your name. My nails dug into the skin of your shoulders.

"Zoey! Alan! We're hearing!" We heard someone say from the front lounge.

I pulled a bit away from you, but your arm around me drew me closer, and you whispered "Don't even try to go.". I nodded. "Just don't make too much noise." I nodded again, as your finger moved again. My back arched itself.

"Faster" I whispered, and you obeyed. I started to moan, and you silenced me by pressing your lips to mine. Your other hand went to my clit, making circles over it. my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I felt the knot that had already formed in my stomach intensify.

"Say my name as you come, Zoey" You whispered. And I screamed your name, as I came on your fingers.

"We said no sex in the bunks!" Somebody yelled again.

You took your fingers out of me, and I took them in my mouth, linking them clean. You were smirking, as I looked straight into your eyes. At the second you pulled your finger out of my mouth you crashed your own on it. You licked on my lips, and I immediately parted them. Our tongues fought each other, as you rolled on the top of me, your legs between mine. We parted.

"Well, Alan, I didn't think seeing my parents will put you in this state." I smirked.

You blushed lightly, looking away. "I just didn't liked the way they kept saying you should be with someone else. You're with me, and I want the whole planet to know it." I smiled at you. "And I want you to feel, deep down into yourself, that I'm the best, ever."

I smirked. "I already knows it, Alan. I love you and no one else."

You smirked, and crashed your lips to mine. You pressed your body to mine, as the kiss got heated. I felt the bulge in your sweatpants, and I started getting wet again. My legs were slightly lifted, but your hands grasped my thighs and lifted them higher, making our sensitive parts crash against each others. Your mouth left mine to go to my neck, as one of your hand massaged my breast. One of my hand went to your ass, as the other grasped your shoulder.

I threw my head back in pleasure as you sucked on my neck, and moaned as you slowly moved your hips.

"We said no fucking sex!!" Someone yelled. This time we didn't even moved, but we heard noises. Suddenly someone opened the curtain of the bunk. I blushed hard, and tried to look away, but you only bit harder in my sensitive skin, making me whimper, and shut my eyes.

"Guys, they're offering free porn!" the person who had opened the curtains said.

I opened my eyes, and blushed, as I saw Austin smirking, and Phil and Tino coming next to him. One of your hands went away from me to close the curtains again, kissing me on the lips. My eyes shut close, but I still heard them re-opening the curtain. You groaned in my mouth, and showed them your middle finger, before closing it again.

"You're no fun!"