Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Prank-Master"

I woke up after you the next morning. I walked out of my bunk, to see everyone sitting around and talking. You were making yourself coffee, so I walked to you and wrapped my arms around your waist, resting my head on your back.

"Hey babe. Slept well?"

"Well, yeah. You?"

"Good." You said as your hands rested on mine. I rested my forehead against your bare back, and breathed your sent in.

"Look at how cute they are!" Justin yelled. I blushed hard, and turned my head away from them.

"Shut up!" You muttered. I smiled. You were so cute.

"Got them!" Adam exclaimed. I turned to him. He was holding his camera in victory. "You two are so photogenic, but I never had my camera at the right moment." He blushed a bit. Adam is someone shy, who doesn't want to intrude people intimacy with his pictures. But he knew you well, and knew we two were completely okay.

"Can we see?" I asked. He nodded, showing me his camera screen. He wouldn't give it to me: it was his way to gain money, and he loved his cameras. Somehow like you loved your guitar.

I looked at us, on the pic. You could only see the back of my head, since I was looking away. But my arms were around you, and your two hands rested on mine. Your cheeks were very slightly pink, and you had a small cute smile on your face. I smiled wide.

"I'll send you, once it'll be edited." Adam smiled.

"Sure!"

*****


Some days after, all the guys went out, to shop clothes, since they didn't have enough, while we stayed together in the bus. I started cooking some pie.

"Do you want chocolate or not?" I asked. We shared our love for chocolate. But I still asked.

"Silly question. Chocolate."

I nodded, and started cooking. I was mixing flour, milk and some eggs, when I felt two hands on my hips.

"But there's something I want to eat even more." You whispered.

I smirked. "Oh really?"

"Yeah" you whispered, kissing my neck.

"Horndog." I smiled.

You signed. "You're mean with me." And you pulled away from me.

I turned to you. "But you still want me." I looked straight into your eyes, and I saw the lust twirling in them. I smiled and went back to my pie.

"Come on, Zoo!" You whined. "You'll do the pie later."

"You look like a kid wanting his toy." I rolled my eyes.

"As long as you're the toy." You whispered.

I blushed lightly, continuing cooking. "No, Alan I'm cooking."

You signed, and wrapped your arms around me. You drew my hips closer. I rose an eyebrow.

"What are you doing now?"

"Making you change your mind." And you started sucking on my neck.

I whimpered, and you smirked. But I refused to let you win, even if we two knew that I wanted you. On the counter I saw the box of sugar. I smirked. I took it, opened it slowly, to not warn you, while you were focused in my neck.

I threw some sugar in your hair, and you instinctively pulled away, surprised.

You stared at me, confused, with your hair filled with white powder. I laughed hard at your face. You seemed so stupid at the moment.

You gave me a fake angry look, and before I could react, you threw flour at me, covering in white my dark red blouse. And you started laughing.

In any other circumstances I would have been angry, I guess. But I was just laughing hard.

I saw the milk and smirked. I saw your eyes going wide, and you screamed, in the girliest voice ever, but it was too late. I threw what was inside of the half empty bottle. You stared at me with big eyes, your hair and shirt soaked with milk.

I tried my best not to laugh. "You're all wet, now."

You send me a 'please don't do that joke' look.

Before I could do anything you ran to the fridge, and threw cream at me.

"Who's the soaked one, now?" You smirked.

I took the box of chocolate powder and threw it in your face. You punched the bag away (but you still got covered in chocolate) and the bag exploded on the floor. There was chocolate everywhere. We exchanged a look before laughing hard.

You walked closer, and slowly leant in to kiss me, never breaking the eye contact.

Slowly you kissed me, as my arms went around your neck.

Suddenly I felt something on the top of my head, and I pulled away, to see you, holding a ketchup bottle, a winner's smile on your face.

"That's disgusting" I said, touching the ketchup on my hair.

"You started" you childishly said, holding your hands up.

"Oh really? I smirked, as I took the mayonnaise bottle. You tried to protect yourself with your arms, and started running through the lounge, but I ran after you, covering you in mayonnaise. You took the ketchup bottle, and turned to me. We stared at each other, each holding the bottles like guns. We turned around, until you walked closer, and I walked backward. Soon I stopped as I felt the counter behind me. I saw you smirking. You went closer. I send mayonnaise on your shirt, but you didn't stopped. Instead, you leant in, and kissed me.

Soon we let go of the bottle, to held each other, while we made out. Our tongue were dancing. My hand went on your back, and I felt the mayonnaise. I pulled away.

"This is completely disgusting." I stated.

You smirked, and took off your shirt. "Better?" I watched a drop of milk slide along your torso, and disappearing under your boxers. My eyes went up to your lust filled eyes.

"Way better."

You kissed me hard, as my arms wrapped around you. You lifted me up on the counter, and I wrapped my legs around you, crossing my feet behind your thighs. Your hands went to my torso, undoing the buttons of my blouse. Once they were all undo, you pulled away, to watch my body. You smirked, and crashed your lips back on mine. My hands went to your soaked hair, one of your hand was inside my blouse, on my back, as the other massaged my bra covered breath. I moaned in your mouth.

"Holy shit! What happened?!" We heard someone -I'm almost sure it was Phil- exclaim. We didn't pull away. You only went closer, probably to hide my body from them.

"Wow. Guys, can you stop fucking one second, and tell us what happened." Tino asked.

We heard Justin laughing hard. I was about to pull away, but your hands gripped my body, making me moan.

Something hit your head, sending your skull crash on mine. I swore as I pulled away. I put my hand on my forehead.

Austin was standing behind us, a big spoon in his hand, and a proud smile on his features.

"What do you want?" You asked, annoyed.

"What happened?" Phil asked once again.

"Hum... I tried to cook?" I asked, as they laughed. "It ended in food fight."

They rolled their eyes, as I blushed. I closed some buttons of my blouse, while you pouted.

"And the pie?" Tino pouted.

I stared at all the chocolate powder on the floor. He followed my look. "Oww..." He pouted even more

"You two are cleaning this!" Shay rolled his eyes. I blushed, and looked at my feet.

"Yeah, but go shower before." Austin said, as if he was talking to kids.

"With pleasure" you quickly said, as you took my hand and started running to the bathroom.

"No, not together!" Austin screamed as he ran behind us.

We jumped inside, and you closed the door, right in Austin's head.

"We said no sex in the bus!!"

"Nope." You said. "The deal was no sex in the bunks."

"We're right in the next room, you two aren't gonna fuck!"

You turned around to talk to me, but froze. I had already take my pants off. You stared at my legs.

"I got an idea." I said, as I walked to the stereo in the bathroom. I never understood where it was there. But that was probably the reason.

I turned the CD on, it was the last Asking Alexandria's album. I turned the volume to the max. You smirked.

"I like the way you think." You told me.

*****


After two weeks on the tour, I went back home. When everything was ready you took me to the airport, in a cab. We hugged and kissed a last time, before I walked into the security.

When I sat in the plane, I looked through the pics Adam had sent to me. There was the day after we saw my parents, some of all of the band with me, and of random moment. And I found those of our food fight. He took a pic while we were making out, one while we were in the shower, of the ravaged kitchen, one of us washing it. And a last one of the kitchen, clean. I smiled wide.

The plane seemed to last forever, but only hours later I was at home. I had asked to some a friend to drive me back home. When I arrived, I froze. It was Owen who was waiting. He walked to me.

"Lana couldn't come." He smiled.

I nodded, and went to take my bag.

"How was your trip?" He smiled again.

"Great."

"Why are you mad?"

"Lana barely knows you. If she couldn't come it wouldn't be you here. You asked her." He had a sheepish face. "And you did this probably because my parent talked to you." I finished.

"Okay, it's true, but come on, let me drive you back."

I nodded and we went to the car.

We didn't spoke until we were sitting in the car.

"You know, I think they're right." He whispered.

"They convinced you it's right."

"No, Zoey. You're an amazing girl, and I think this guy isn't right for you."

My jaw clenched. "Oh, really? And why?" I asked.

"Well... He's never here for you, he's all the time on the other side of the country. And he probably just loves sex. I'm sure he drinks a lot, on tour. And what proves you that he isn't cheating?"

I stared at him. "I thought you were better than this. Seems like I was wrong. I love Alan, and Alan loves me. We are good for each other, and good together. You can say whatever you want, you won't make me doubt."

He looked straight at the road. "You still deserve better."

"And who? You?" I was hated that he was bringing you down like this. I wanted to pay him back.

"Yeah" he whispered.

"What is your work schedule?" I asked.

He frowned. "Well, I go around 7 and come back... Around 7 too."

"Then you're not more at home than him. When he's home, it's for two weeks straight."

With that he shut up. I was pretty angry. I stared at the window.

When he parked before my building, I jumped out of the car, and took my bags off the car. I ran inside without even saying goodbye. I crashed on my couch.

I took my phone out, and connected it to the WiFi. In less than ten second, many notifications appeared on it. From twitter. I opened it, and saw some tweet I was in.

@AustinCarlile: All hail to our master, @ZoeyC.

@AlanAshby: I truly hate you, @ZoeyC. You're an asshole.

@JustinTrotta: Let's all worship @ZoeyC. The prank-master.

@YoungFuego: I love you, @ZoeyC. I haven't laughed like that in years.


I smirked. They had found it.

@ZoeyC: I know I'm the prank-master. I'm really proud of this one.

Some minutes after, I saw another tweet of Justin.

@JustinTrottta: I decided to explain to all of you @ZoeyC's prank, because I think it's beautiful. So she went this morning back home, BUT before she took time, without anyone knowing, to take EVERY boxers out of @AlanAshby's bag, and replace them with that:

And there was a pic of someone's hand holding one of those awful strings for men. It was probably Justin's hand.

I looked through the comments of people, and saw they were all laughing.

I went to my bag, opening it, and taking the plastic bag full of your boxers. I took a pic of it, with my left hand doing the thumb up thing. I powered it with the caption "I'm so fucking proud"

Some minutes after, I saw your tweet.

@AlanAshby: I hate you all.

I smiled. I saw you were calling me through internet. I smiled wider and answered.

"You're an asshole." You said.

"Well, hello to you too!" I laughed.

"I FOUND A FUCKING RAINBOW ONE" I heard someone shouting behind you.

I laughed.

"I'm gonna have a revenge, you know it?" You said.

I laughed again. "I know. But I'm not scared."

I'm sure you rolled your eyes. "But now, how am I supposed to do without boxers?"

"You can wear them?" I asked, biting my lip to not laugh.

"Not even in your wet dreams, babe."

I stayed silent.

"Ha, you didn't thought about that! So you admit you're mean, and you obligate me to buy many boxers?"

I stayed silent again.

"Zoey?" You asked, worried.

"I'm still here, I'm still here. It's just... I actually thought about it. Look into the white plastic bag on the last top bunk, on the right."

"You let some boxers here?" You asked, surprised.

"Well, I didn't want to force you to buy them, or to bother too much. It's just a prank, nothing serious."

"I love you." I blushed hard.

"But I just stole most of them, and..."

"But you let some here." You cut me. I could hear your smile in your voice.

"I love you so much, Zoo. I already miss you." Your voice was going sad.

It took me a second to think about something to say to cheer you up.

"You won't miss me much, in three weeks you're back! And while that, I'll pack my things, so when you come back, we'll take all the boxes to yours!"

"I can't wait to live with you, Zoo."

"In fact, we pretty much already live together, since when you're home we stay together all the time."

"That's not the same."

"I know. And I didn't told you: I love you too."

I heard your smile. "I love you Zoey. I love you."

*****


I finally found a job, during the second week home, while I was still packing my belongings. We were calling each other each night not talking a long time, but still.

Four days before you came home, I had almost finished packing, so I took a selfie with many boxes behind me. I added "Almost finished, yay!" As a caption.

Around ten minutes later, I saw you had answered the pic. I laughed as I saw your comment.

@AlanAshby: ur hot.

I immediately answered with:"u 2"

And ten seconds later, you did again: "u fuk?" I laughed. I saw some fans laughing hard at what we were doing.

"Yea" I answered.

I smiled. Many couples on internet were all the time saying how much they loved each other, adding hundreds of hearts everywhere, but we weren't like that. We preferred having fun, and not share our feelings, because it is too personal. I didn't cared that you called me an asshole on internet, I still knew you loved me.

Before you came home, I went to a tattoo artist and add a big dream catcher on my skin. It covered all of my left side.

And it was the day to pick you up. I was standing in the airport, with Anouk and Jenna. We were talking, waiting for you. After I came there, one of Shay's friend I didn't know came to pick the other up.

And finally I saw you walking to me. The rest of you were also here, but I barely saw them. I ran to you, and you let your bag fall on the ground, as you caught me in your arms.