Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Cats Are Better Than Squirrels."

The next week, we took all my things to your apartment , and we unpacked everything. When we were finished, we had a big party, in a small club, to celebrate. We were drunk when we two argued for at least an hour about which was better between squirrels and cats. Like usual, but this day, the discussion went weird.

"I told you, squirrels aren't as awesome as cats are." You stated, rolling your eyes.

"They're ten time better. They are the most awesome thing on earth."

"The most awesome, right?" You rose an eyebrow.

"Without a doubt!" I shouted.

"Shut it!" I heard Austin say, but none of us cared.

"Are they the best thing ever?" You asked, a mischievous smile on your face.

I frowned. "They are."

"Then get one tattooed on you. somewhere everyone will see it." You smirked. I rose an eyebrow. Like I was going to do that. "See? They're cute but not enough to get them tattooed on you."

I stared. "Then get a cat tattooed on you."

"If it's an awesome cat, then okay."

"On the back of your hand."

"Okay."

"What in hell are you two doing?!" Austin asked, his eyes wide.

You extended your hand to me. "Wanna bet if I'll get it?" You said.

"Okay." I shook your hand.

"If I win..." You started thinking. Your drunken self wasn't thinking right. "If I win, I get you in fancy lace underwear." You said, your eyes fixed on my breasts. I blushed as everyone else laughed.

"What wouldn't he do for sex!" Justin shouted.

"Alan, you won't get a cat just like that, it's gonna be forever on your hand!" I told him, my eyes big. It would be stupid.

"Noo! I know! If I do it, then you have to do it too!" You said, drinking the remaining half of your beer. "If I got a badass cat on my hand, you got a Squirrel."

"What? why?"

"Then you admit that cats are better than squirrels."

"Never."

"Then get one tattooed."

"Okay."

Everyone stared at me. "Zoey? Are you..." Anouk said, her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay, I'm not that dunk! I want that squirrel."

"Now?" You asked, your eyes shining.

"Now." I smirked back.

"No, no, no! You two aren't gonna get stupid tattoos when you're both drunk!" Austin said, like a father.

We pouted at him, and shouted at the same time: "But we're not drunk!" In a childish voice. Then we turned our head toward each other, laugh in our eyes. And I kissed you. It was supposed to be a simple sweet kiss, but your arms wrapped around my waist, and we started making out.

"At least that's better than tattoos." We heard Austin complaining, but we didn't stopped.

*****


The next morning, I was sitting on the couch, looking at the back if my left hand.

What if I actually got it tattooed?

You sat down next to me. You put your right hand against my left one, thumb to thumb.

"We should get those tattoos. Right there." I looked up to your face, not moving.

"Forever?" I silently asked. It was almost a question. You stared into my eyes.

"Yes. Yes, forever, and always."

I smiled.

And so, later that day, we went to one of your friend who was tattoo artist, and we asked him to w our two tattoo.

While he drew them, he told us we could go out, and come back when he would be finished.

*****


"That's not even a cat." I told you as I looked at your hand, for the first time.

"That's an badass cat." You rolled your eyes.

"That's a panther."

"That's a cat."

The tattoo artist was laughing at us for almost the whole time. He was finishing to tattoo mine.

"Look at yours." He said. "That's not even a squirrel!"

"That's a badass squirrel with blood on its fur, with huge teeth to eat you." I smiled, and you rolled your eyes.

We paid for our tattoos, and walked out. You wrapped your in tattooed hand around my waist. I smiled.

"You're Alan Ashby?!" A girl said, stopping walking in front of us, shocked.

"No I'm not." You lied.

"He is. He's just making you doubt." I smiled to her.

"Can you... Can you sign me something?" She asked, in awe.

You smiled. "Sure! Do you have something to write on and a pen?"

She found some papers, in her purse, but couldn't find a pen, so I searched in mine, and gave you a pen.

"I have a really important question." You told her. "Do you prefer cats or squirrels?"

"Uh..." She said. "Squirrels."

"YEAAAAH" I screamed. "See? See ? See? Squirrels are better!"

You pouted. "You're disappointing me." You wrote something. "What's your name?"

"Hannah."

You finished signing. "Here you go, Hannah!"

She laughed when she saw what you ha write, and I frowned.

"What stupid things did you wrote?" I said shaking my eyes.

She handed me the small paper.

"So you like squirrels. I'm disappointed in you. But you like OM&M, so I still like you a lot." And next was a crappy drawing of a cat, and your signature, the three A.

I laughed. "You're stupid Alan."

"That's why you love me!" You smiled.

I rolled my eyes, and waved at the girl.

"Have a nice day." She smiled to us, we said goodbye and walked back home.

*****


A few days later, Shay announced he was quitting. You told me you already knew it, even if it wasn't official. He wasn't feeling good enough to be in the band. He had huge problem with alcohol, and depression. That was why every time I was on tour with you, he barely spoke to me. I didn't really knew him. He seemed nice, but not wanting to met new people. Since the released of The Flood, you had all been working on new songs, but not enough to make an album, and not without anyone to play bass, and sing. Some days later, Austin announced that he was going to do all the vocals on the next album.

While you didn't have any bassist, Justin agreed to became the bassist, just for some time.

But before searching for a bassist, you needed to have new songs, with only Austin's screams, because he couldn't sing. He never liked singing, even if the rare times he tries are fucking amazing. He just isn't comfortable with that.

So in the next two weeks, you worked hard on three new songs, that were almost written. Some part had to be changed, and since you were all living in LA, you stayed to work, and record here.

Do you remember when the 4th song was written? It's one of the memories I will never forget.

We were sitting on the couch, in our apartment, and you had your guitar on your knees, trying to work on melodies. It was 2 in the morning, and the TV was turned on, but the sound was really low. Your amp was plugged in, but the sound not too loud, we still had neighbors. I laid on the couch, and rested my head on your lap. You smiled, and turned your amp lower. You were playing the riff of one of the new songs.

"Why are you playing so fast?" I asked, looking at your fingers.

"To get used to the song. I mean, I can already play it at the normal fast, but I want to be more comfortable with it. I want it to be easy, so on stage, I won't fuck up. I train to play it the faster I can, so it's easier to play. That wasn't really clear, but yeah."

I smiled.

"Can you play me a really slow song?" I asked.

You smiled. "I've tried to do that riff really slowly, and it's great. Listen."

And you played really slowly the riff. And yes, It was really cool. really different too.

"What if you added more low chord?"

"Like... That?" You tried.

"I love it." I said closing my eyes.

You continued playing. I fell asleep listening to you.

I was woken up by a phone ringing. I groaned, and threw my hand in the direction of the sound.

"Got it." You said. I opened my eyes, to see you take your phone on my side of the bed, you laid back on the bed answering. "It's Alan." I went closer and I rested my head on your naked chest, wrapping one of my arm around you. You smiled, talking through the phone, but I didn't listened to what you were saying. I was too asleep. You wrapped your free hand around me, playing with my hair. My eyes were closing.

"Tired, baby?" I hummed and nodded in answer. You chuckled. "You didn't sleep well?"

I thought about last night. I straightened, and looked at you. "But I feel asleep on the couch."

"I know, I just brought you here when I went to bed, something like two hours after you fell asleep. "

"Thanks." I nuzzled my head in your neck. You chuckled and kissed my forehead. I breath in your sent, in the crook of your neck. You wrapped your arms tightly around me. I closed my eyes. I kissed on a sweet post in your neck, and you shivered. "I love you." I whispered. I pulled away, to see your face. You had a smile filled of love and happiness. You had an adoring look. It made my heart beat quicker, and my cheek get hot. If I ever doubted that you truly loved me, I just had to look at your face at that exact moment, and I knew you loved me with every fiber of your being. You were looking at me as if I was some queen, and at the same time made of porcelain. You replaced a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you too." You whispered. Like it was a secret I had to keep. You drew me closer, and kissed my neck. My finger went in your hair. "I love you so much." You added against my skin.

We cuddled for about an hour, before standing up, and going meet the rest of the world.

During that night, while I slept, you had worked for two hours straight on the slow song. playing it over and over again. Then, you went to the guys, and showed it to them. They loved it, and it soon became the fourth new song.

Once those four songs were recorded, you send everything to Rise Records, and the Re-release of The Flood was going to be released in June.

By the end of the recording process, it was early May, and you went back on tour for three weeks.

And you went back home for your birthday.

You flew back the 20th, and since your birthday was the 22th. I was once again waiting in the airport, and I ran to you when you arrived. You crashed your lips on mine, and once again, my heart was running in my chest.

We went directly back home, and, man, the night was awesome.

The next day, we decided we were going to celebrate your birthday.On the 22th, we were all having a huge party, and so we would celebrate just the two of us the day before.

So we went to a small but good Indian restaurant, before heading home. You crashed on the couch.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I told you. I went inside, and locked myself. I took a deep breath. I took off my clothes, and put on what I had brought. It felt so weird. Like, no me. But still, I felt beautiful.

I was wearing one of Electric Laundry's bra. The one I had was black one, with lace on the side. It made my breasts look amazing. I had kept the necklace you had got me, and it felt right between my breasts. With that, I was wearing a black lace suspender belt that was holding up some hosiery with lace on the top. Underneath, I was wearing a black lace string. To complete, I was wearing black pumps. The whole thing was making me look really good, but I wasn't really comfortable inside. I took a deep breath and a last look to the mirror, and I wrapped myself into the bathrobe that was there, and I walked out.

You were watching TV. "I was starting to get worried." You laughed, not turning to me. I didn't answered. You weren't looking at me, and I was almost blushing. After some second of silence, you turned to me. And frowned. "Why are you wearing this?" You walked to me. "And why are suddenly shy?" I was looking down, and I guess your eyes followed mine. "And why are you wearing your pumps.." You whispered, as your eyes filled themselves with lust. You bit your lip.

Slowly, I undid the knot, on the belt of the bathrobe. Once it was undo, I kept the material against my skin some seconds more, before letting it fall to the ground, as I looked at you.

Your jaw fell open. Your eyes were looking at me up and down over and over again. I started feeling uncomfortable. Why weren't you talking? Did you liked that? I was so worried. Finally, your eyes went to my face. But you stopped and frowned seeing my face. "Something's wrong?" You asked.

I looked down. "Do you... like it?" I said, referring to my outfit.

You stared at me as if I was crazy. You walked closer, and rested your hands on my waist. "Why do you even ask?" Your head went to my neck. "I don't think either of our body will be able to support all the things I want to do to you, right now."

I smiled. "We have the whole night, Alan."

"Don't count on any sleep tonight, baby." and with that you bit my tender skin, making me whimper. You made me walk backward until my back hit a wall, and then you crashed your lips on mine. Your hands were everywhere on my body, touching every part of it. I grasped at your shoulder, as you bit my lower lip. You took it in your mouth, sucking on it, as your tongue played with my piercing. I let my tongue lick your lip, and you opened your mouth, and our tongues met, and danced. Your fingertips were digging into my skin. One of your hands went to my ass, grasping it. I drew you closer.

I pulled away, to turn us around, making you have your back against the wall. You rose an eyebrow. "it's your birthday, tonight." I whispered, and you smirked. That night you had decided to be wearing a black shirt. I slowly unbuttoned it, as your eyes followed my every moves. I was slowly going down, at the same speed I was undoing it. As I undid the last button, you bit your lip, waiting. I kissed my way up your chest, until my head was in your neck.I pushed the collar off of your shoulders, and it fell to the floor. My hand roamed your whole upper body, as I slowly kissed you. Your two hands grasped my head, keeping me close. We were kissing like our life depended on it. Slowly, my hands went away from your chest, to slowly take the top of your jean. I slipped a finger inside, as you drew me closer. I let my other hand wander around the bulge in your jean. You groaned, still kissing me. Slowly, I used my two hands to undo your pants. I pulled them down, and you threw them away, before wrapping your arms around me, resting your forehead against mine. "I love you." You whispered. I smiled, and kissed you. Your hands grasped my thighs, crashing our hips together. "I need you" You whispered between our kisses. I pulled away from you. And slowly, the slower I could, I went down on my knees. I looked straight into your eyes, as I pulled your boxers down, springing your length free. I licked from the base to the tip, looking straight into your eyes. Then I took you in my mouth, moving my head back and forth. I saw the muscles of your pelvis tense, as your hand grasped at my hair. You threw your head back, as I moved quicker.

After some time I pulled away, and stood back up. Before I could do anything, you crashed your lips harshly to mine, as your hand held my head tightly. You pulled away, to take my hand, and lead me to the kitchen. "We aren't going to the bed-" Before I could finish, You sat me on the counter.

"Too far." You whispered, as you pushed the string on the side to insert two fingers in me. I threw my head back, and cried. You trusted your finger into me, making me cry in pleasure. And suddenly you pulled your fingers away from me. I frowned, and looked at you, just to see your smirk.

"Ready?" You whispered. I nodded quickly. You pushed my legs further open, and buried yourself inside of me, making us moan at the same time. You bit into my neck as you trusted in me. My back was arched, and my eyes closed. My hand were holding your hair tightly, stopping you from pulling away from me. Your hand massaged my breasts through my bra. My legs wrapped around you, and I let my heels roam against your skin.

I felt the dot in my stomach getting bigger, and I felt your fingers digging into my skin. You groaned against my ear. "Come on me." And you bit my earlobe. That's when I lost it. The dot in my stomach exploded, and I felt only ecstasy. I felt you were coming at the same time.

After some awesome seconds, you looked up at me with a small smile. You pulled away from me. You extended your hand at me. I took it, and you helped me off of the counter. "Ready for round two?" You asked, and I only smiled, and followed you to the bed room.

You pushed me on the bed. "Let's do round two right now. But" you said, kissing my stomach. "You need to take off some stuff." You hooked your finger inside of my string. "Like this." and you teared the poor thing off. "Better" you whispered. You went down, and kissed my core. I whimpered. "Aw, you already want me that much?" And you kissed my pelvis. "I didn't heard."

"Yes, yes I want you Alan." I almost moaned.

"Good, good. I want you too." You whispered and your tongue penetrated me. My back arched, and my fingers lost themselves into your hair. I moaned your name, as you moved your tongue. you finally pulled away. I pouted. You smirked. "There's another thing I want you to take off." You pulled away, to grasp my leg. You took off my heels, looking straight into my eyes. You threw them somewhere. Then, you opened my leg, and went on the top of me.

And the night continued this way until the morning. We didn't sleep that night.