Status: I try to update once a week :) comment please

Letters

"Secretive"

She awoke to a movement next to her. She opened her eyes to see the shirtless ginger on his back next to her. She observed him, wondering. What was she doing? She had no idea. In fact he was so mysterious, she didn't really know him. Yes she knew things, like how much he loved physical proof of love. Not that they were in love: they weren't. But he loved attention. Kisses, hugs, or sex, he didn't care, he always wanted her to be attentioned.

Since she was with him, she had a theory. He had lost his mom. It made sense: the flowers were for her, the lack of attention, maybe even the mysteriousness. But then, why would he hide his friends? She hadn't met one. Yes, they had only going out for a month, but she thought it was weird. She suspected he wasn't who he said he was.

There was a second theory: he was married. That would explain why he would hide his whole life. But the flowers? To make sure she stayed with him, and then cheat on the girl? It didn't make much sense to Nora.

He moved again in his sleep. She observed him. He was really gorgeous. She had grown to like him, but how could she, she didn't know him.

Mom would be shocked if she saw me. She bitterly thought. She was partner in sex, with a barely known guy, who was probably married. How pathetic.

Her eyes fell on the ring on his chest. His mom's? It probably was his wife's. But that didn't look like a engagement ring. He never took it off, and she had figured it was really important. He had for habit to touch it whenever he was deep in thought. She had never asked about it. Even tat night, for some action, he didn't took it off. Even when it fell on her face, or on her chest, he didn't even thought about taking it off. He pushed it in his back. She had to admit that having your mom's ring on your partner in sex's boobs was far from catholic. And really gross for her, to have a dead person's ring on her body is. If it was his mom's.

She had also noticed how in his sleep, he never held her. He was holding her after what they did, but as soon as he fell asleep, he slowly let her go, to be on his aide of the bed. Or the side he was occupying. He wasn't there enough to have a side. She saw him only when he was in town. He had to travel for work, from what he told her. But then again, he could be lying.

She signed. For all she knew about the guy, he could be a killer she wouldn't have a clue. She smiled at how impossible that was. Alan was way too nice to be this way.

But if he ever wanted them to be more than just.... Whatever they were at the moment, he would have to tell her about his life. And if he refused.... She should leave, but she wasn't sure she would. I.will.leave. She told herself. Hiding so much wasn't okay.

"Hey." He whispered to her.

She smiled. "Had a good night?" She asked, her eyes observing his torso. He was really thin. Without any fatness. A few muscles showed through his skin.

He smirked. "Obviously."

She rolled her eyes, a smile on her lips.

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"Had a nice night with Nora?" Justin smirked, as Alan walked into Carol's house, later.

"Shut up, Justin." He simply said, as he walked to Katelynn's room.

"Daddyyy!" She screamed as she saw him. She threw herself on him, and he caught her, bringing her up in his arms.

"Daddy, 'Manda told me a secret!" She told him, really proud.

"Katelynn, that's not how secrets work!" Amanda complained behind.

Katelynn turned to her, frowning.

"You are not supposed to tell anyone about the secret." Amanda smiled.

"I didn't tell the secret." She frowned.

"But you're not supposed to tell anyone that the secret exist."

"Oh." She nodded.

Alan smiled and kissed her head.

"Do you want to tell the secret to everyone?" Amanda asked. Katelynn nodded furiously.

"Then come, will bring everyone to the living room."

A few minutes of mess later, everyone was sitting on the couches. So it was Austin, Alan Tino and Jen on a couch, Justin, Eli, Phil, and Anouk on the other. Sandra was standing behind Carol's chair.

In front of them, Aaron, Amanda and Katelynn.

"Can I tell?" Katelynn asked Amanda.

"Yup." She exchanged a look with Aaron.

"Amanda's gonna have a mommy." She proudly said.

There was a second of silence. Amanda bent down, and whispered into her ear, as Aaron was laughing.

"Amanda's gonna be mommy." Katelynn proudly corrected.

A huge noise of people cheering and yelling invaded the room.

"Thanks guys!" Aaron cheered, his hand around Amanda's waist.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"You know, we should meet her." Austin told him, in the kitchen. Everyone was eating, in the living room, celebrating.

"Why would I want Nora to meet you?" Alan asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Because we want to meet her. Come on, you haven't have a serious relationship since... A long time. We want to know if she's as good for you as you say. We're worried."

"That's why I don't want her with any of you."

"You're gonna hide your life from her?"

Alan looked down. He didn't answer. He would, one day, tell her, only not today. In some time, if their relationship became serious. He liked the way she looked at him, he liked the guy he was with her, and how she acted with him. It was so different from Zoey. It was not a huge thing, it never made his heart run, or made him lost control. But still, it was a nice feeling. If he told her she would change, she would not look at him like a young carefree guy. He was like that with her, and he missed being this way. He had to be responsible with Katelynn, and with the guys he had to be careful, because they were worried about everything he did. He knew they had their reasons, and he would do the exact same for anyone else, but he also liked to be able to be different with her.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"Alan" Nora smiled to him as he walked into the bar, to sit in front her.

She had talked with some of her friends, and they all agreed that he had to tell her the truth. She had decided, she would ask him.

"Hey." He smiled. "How's your day?"

She shrugged. Stressed. "Okay. You?"

"Great!" A big smile opened on his face. "A couple of friends are gonna be parents!"

"Wow" she smiled. She couldn't really be happy, she was too stressed to ask him. She was about to open her mouth, but he cut her short.

"What do you think about kids?" He asked, trying his best to make it look like a casual question.

Her brain froze. She wasn't expecting that. Not at all. "What?" She finally managed to ask.

"I'm not asking if you want a kid now." He blushed slightly. "Just if you would like one, or not. People have different view about that..."

"Oh." She thought for a second. "Yeah, one day."

He nodded and looked down. He used to say the same thing. But now, he had a kid. And nothing was better than Katelynn. She was his whole world. He knew that if Nora couldn't accept the fact
that he had a daughter, and that she wanted not to see her, he would break up. If he ever had a girlfriend again, she would have to be okay with Katelynn, and Katelynn would have to like her.

"Alan, I got something to ask you."

"Yeah?" He asked, still deep in thought.

"I need the truth." She took a deep breath, as he looked up at her. "You have to tell me."

He frowned. "Telling you what?"

"You know what!" She was getting pissed off. "Your life. I want to know - I deserve to know!"

"No." Alan's answer was not something discutable. It was done.

"What?" She was disappointed. More than that. She stood up. "Tell me."

He shook his head, looking straight ahead.

"Go fuck yourself, then." And with that she walked away. They were together a few months. It was normal to know. If he didn't want, it was his fault.

Alan looked down at his drink. He refused to tell her so soon. She would change her way to look at him. She would be so different. She would probably leave him.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"Sooo, how is he?" Luna asked her friend, Nora. They were walking into a fast food, hungry, after a long time of shopping.

Nora rolled her eyes. Luna had been trying to get her to talk about her boyfriend the whole day.

"Come on you can tell me how is your oh so secretive boyfriend!"

"You said it, he's secretive. I don't know anything about him."

"You did ask him, didn't you?" Luna frowned.

"Yeah... But just closed even more, and refused to speak. I don't Want to go running back at him, so it's his job to do the first step back, you know."

Luna nodded. "When was it?"

"Four days ago. And still nothing, not even a text."

"Shit sorry. The guy is stupid."

"I know, but he also is great." She humorlessly laughed.

Luna patted her shoulder as she asked for a hamburger,with fries.

"I miss him a bit..." She sighed and shook her head. Dont even think about texting him first. She thought. She wouldn't be the pathetic girl.

Luna smiled sympathetically at her. After taking their food, they went to sat down. They sat, talking about the new Robert Doney Jr movie. They loved that actor.

"Isn't that him?!" Luna's eyes went wide, as she watched him walking in. Nora turned to see him, and the two girl froze.

The skinny ginger walked inside. He was smiling, a smile Nora had never seen on his face. He wasn't a cheerful person, even if he wasn't sad. He was calm and restrained. But at that moment he was happy, his eyes were shining, and he had the biggest smile ever. He was looking down, and when Nora's eyes followed his, her heart stopped. In front of him was a laughing little girl. Red headed, like him. She had the same smile as him. Glowing with happiness.

She crashed against Alan's leg, and he picked her up, still laughing.

And then a woman walked inside behind them. She was taking pictures of them, a huge smile her too. She went closer and kissed the baby's forehead.

Nora was frozen. He was married. And he had a baby. The flower made sense: he cheated on her, and brought her apologizing flowers. How could she not have seen it before? That was why he was so secretive.... She was so stupid.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"Tireeeed" Katelynn complained, as she walked behind her father.

"We're almost there, Kat." Alan smiled down at her.

"You have such a nice dress, Katelynn!" Sandra smiled at her. She was helping her keep going. All she wanted was to stop walking, but if she talked she would not complain and just walk.

"Yeaaaah" and she twirled around as Alan walked into the fast food. Sandra took her phone and snapped her as she twirled. Alan laughed, and turned to her.

Failing with her steps, Katelynn loose her balance and crashed against Alan's legs. He laughed and picked her up.

"Careful, sweetie."

Sandra walked inside, laughing and snapping pictures again. Alan had lost his fight against pictures a long time ago. His friends were all the time snapping pictures. Every seconds.

"Daddy, you have big leg." Katelynn said stroking her forehead as if it had hurt.

Sandra laughed hard, and bent down to kiss Katelynn's forehead. "You better?" Katelynn nodded.

They walked further inside as Katelynn talked to Alan. He wasn't so sure of what she was rambling about, but he kept nodding each time it was needed.

"Alan, there's fans in the seats." Sandra whispered to him. "They're pretty hot you lucky boy."

Alan rolled his eyes. "You don't even know if they are. You believe everyone is fan of us."

"They're staring at you like fishes out of water, since we've walked in."

Alan turned around with a sigh, knowing his sister was wrong. They wouldn't be fans, he didn't meet fans wherever he went.

He looked around the room, and his eyes met the shocked ones of Nora. She was looking at him. While he had Katelynn in his arms. She was staring at him. His mind went blank. His brain couldn't process any information. Katelynn and Sandra had probably talked to him, but nothing made his brain start again.

Definitely not fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if there is any mistakes, my eyes are hurting like hell, I can barely look at the screen :/