Status: Update every other day, chapter by chapter

Love at First Fight

Prologue

Prologue:
I stared at the beautiful moonlit sky. Beside me, was a girl the same age as me. As we cuddle on the grassy hill, the girl asked me: “Aren't the stars beautiful, Jordan?” I turned my head towards hers. Her brown eyes sparkled as I replied
“not as beautiful as you, Lisa.” The one thing that can make me feel the happiest is her smile she showed me. Lisa had dark brown hair, and was long and curly. Her hair reached to her elbows, but she usually keeps it up. Her hands were incredibly soft and it felt like a perfect fit when I held them. She often wore this ‘Autumn-Red’ lipstick stuff, which some times would compare to her friends. We had been dating for over a year, and after school, I had plans to marry her. We talked about homework that we had, or the teachers that did something funny, and lots of more flirting. Finally, I looked at her. I paused for a minute and bravely told her: “I love you, Lisa.” I never really told her that I loved her. Love to me is a strong passion, and shouldn't be thrown around so fast like it is so commonly used today. I waited for a few seconds, and realized that she did not respond. “Umm, you kind of need to say something here.” She stared at me with shocked eyes.
“I don't know what to say.” She replied. I became very confused.
“But honey, we've been dating for over a year, don't you think it's time?”
“Well, I still don't know yet.”
“You should know by now, I mean, it's been a year.”
“You can't push me into loving you Jordan, I need time.”
“I just don't get it,” I paused. You can't blame me. We've been dating for a year. If she doesn't know by now, then we won't get married. I feel like all this time, all my feelings for her, has just been wasted.
“You're overreacting, Jordan.” She giggled.
“No I am not, this is very serious, I need to know that you love me as much as I love you.”
“Like I said Jordan, I need time.” The tone in her voice gradually became less friendly, and more serious.
“I've given lots of time. Over a year actually.” A conscience in my head made me regret saying that, because it started to turn into an argument.
“I can't believe you Jordan! If you really loved me, you would accept that I need to find out how I truly feel about you.”
“So you've been doubting your interest in me?”
“No I haven't, can we please stop having this conversation?” I glanced closely and noticed a tear was forming at the edge of her eye. I wanted to stop, but I needed to clear things up. I need to tell her how I feel.
“I just don't understand why you don't love me. Now I'm starting to wonder if you even like me anymore.” She started bursting in tears and she ran away. The wind blew strong as she slowly came out of sight. “Why did I say that?” I asked myself. “I'm such an idiot! I should have respected her.” It's too late for respect now. I stayed still for a while, frozen, and emotionless. The sight of her crying made me want to start crying. I stayed for a bit to watch the leaves blow as I pondered in my thoughts. A few people awkwardly looked at me, curious on why I'm staring into space with no one to accompany me. “I need to apologize to her.” I thought. “But not now, it will only make things worse. I will do it tomorrow, when she's in a better mood.” I stood up and fixed my hair from the wind. I then walked until the end of the road, feeling ashamed of myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember that Jordan said "I love you, Lisa." and Lisa said nothing in return. Remember that.