Status: Update every other day, chapter by chapter

Love at First Fight

Chapter 12

At that minute, I was dumbfounded. I had absolutely no idea what was going on, but then it all started coming to me. The odd twinkle in her eye, her cold temperature. The one I kissed was the alien. Now I started to get mad at myself, feeling like I betrayed our commitment, but that was the least of my worries. Lisa, or should I say the real Lisa dove towards the fake Lisa, and slammed her to the ground. She then started to yank at the fake Lisa's hair, but she kicked her away.
“Should we do something?” Liam suggested. But I shook my head in refusing to participate in any way. I've had my share of fights, and I wanted to battle them by myself, how would this be any different? The fake Lisa got up and started to get really mad. They scratched and slapped each other, typical girl stuff in a fight. I was shocked when one Lisa scratched the other and made her bleed. The blood was a thick red colour. I knew that was the real Lisa. The real Lisa kicked the other one back to a wall and grabbed her head. Being cautious not to hesitate, Lisa slammed the other Lisa's head into the wall. Bang by bang, the alien grew lightheaded. At last, Lisa dropped the other one, and it fell down with a thud. The fake alien slowly formed back to it's original self. Lisa grabbed a piece of broken glass and raised it to the alien's neck. I decided to come and calm her down. I bent down and placed my hand on Lisa's shoulder.
“You are stronger than this, don't kill her.” It seemed that I was not helping, because she aimed the piece of broken glass towards my direction.
“Don't get me started with you.” She spoke with seriousness in her tone. I didn't know what to do. My girlfriend was pointing a weapon at my direction. I didn't think she would do it, but I still gulped. I backed up and she turned towards the alien, but it was too late. The alien became conscience again, rolled out of the way, and attempted to escape. Luckily, the alien was running towards Liam's direction, so he lifted his foot up, and the alien collapsed to the ground, again.
“Get me a rope!” Demanded Liam, pressing all of of his weight onto the alien with his knee. One of the other girls in the group found a rope in the closet that was on the ground, seeming as if it was just used. She tossed it to Liam, and carefully tied the rope around the alien. It struggled to break free, but it was worthless.
“Stupid alien.” Liam slightly grinned, but was still had anger in his face. The alien raged, but it was still worthless, for the knot on the rope was too tight for it. “Yeah, you like that, huh? Come on hit me, you're too pathetic to get up, we'll squish your alien race like you were a bug.”
“SILENCE!” The alien screamed. Liam did not realize that it formed into him. Out of curiosity, I walked over to the alien.
“So what is the name of your race then?” I asked. The alien hesitated, but then it finally spoke.
“Preminanté is the name of our race. In your language, it means... what's a word you use... ah yes, dominant. Powerful. Inferior. It's a name to describe how strong we are.”
“What do you want from us?” Liam asked in hesitation. I grew curious for the reason behind his hesitation. For some reason, it seemed odd to place it there, but then again, we were facing an alien, and he might have not known what to ask it.
“What do you think we want? We want power over the galaxy. What would a king do to find power? He would do what ever it took to gain it, even if it made him a murderer. Your planet is the least of our worries. We'll destroy it if we have to. We will destroy it like we destroyed the planet Phaeton.” I remember doing research about that planet. A girl came up to me.
“What's Phaeton?” She whispered.
“It was believed that the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter was once a planet, most people doubt it because the combined mass would be too small to be a planet, but I guess it was then.” I shrugged and just went with what the Preminanté said.
“And what will you do once you gain full domination of the galaxy?” Liam demanded.
“Reproduction, of course. We will make our race the biggest race in the whole universe. We have already done so with Neptune, Uranus, and Mars. All we need is your planet, and we will be unstoppable.”
“Why our planet?”
“It is the most livable out of all of them. It would make great process for our military forces.”
There was a moment of silence. I wasn't quite sure why there was a moment of silence, but finally it ended with Liam asking: “How do you plan to take out the human race?” It was a pretty self-explanatory question, if you asked me. Even I could explain how they would do it.
“At first, we attack the royals of your population. From there we go further down the list of royalty and attack them. We've spotted a king in a building with no colour, downward from here.” The Preminanté confused me. I had absolutely no idea what he was trying to tell us, so I tried to add the pieces together. A building with no colour would be either black, or white. I couldn't think of any black buildings with royalty in it, so that left me with a white building with royalty in it. That gave me an idea.
“I know what it is.” I finally concluded.
“What is it?” Liam asked.
“They're going to attack the white house.”
“Well what are we waiting here for? Let's go to Washington D.C!”
We picked up the Preminanté and threw it into the closet. I turned to Lisa and placed my arm on her shoulder, like before.
“I am extremely sorry for kissing her, or it. Can you please forgive me?” I stared into her eyes hoping for a yes. She can't really be mad at me, I thought it was her. She hesitated, but finally, she looked into my eyes and said: “Okay, I forgive you.” I smiled and kissed her.
A creaking sound came from outside. It grew louder every second. Liam walked outside to investigate. His scared reaction said it all. “It's a bomber get out!” He yelled. I heard the creaking noise stop and then a click. I bolted towards the door, grabbing Lisa's hand as I did so. Everyone made it out of the house. We all stared at the house as it burst into pieces. I could feel the heat and the wind's gust upon my face. Lisa's hand shook and she looked as if she was about to cry. If it were any other time, I would stay with her here, but I assured her that we had to leave. Soon our chase began to get to the president before the Preminanté did.