Status: This'll be updated whenever I think of something, so don't expect too much!! :)

Drunk

Drunk

It was late and I was tired. I was on a group blind date with a couple of my friends and I hadn't exactly been getting on with any of the guys there, mostly because I'm gay, partially because I'm legitimately the worst at talking to people.

I was downing shots like nothing else. Yet, despite the gulping, I had yet to be drunk. It was irritating as all hell. Some of the boys were staring at me like a heavyweight goddess and, I know this sounds petty, not many girls like that specific brand of spotlight.

There was a girl on their side, because there was a boy on our side, and damn. She was fine.

She had these elegant black waves of hair that, and I'd hate to get all poety, but it reminded me of the ocean at midnight. Her eyes were bright against the darkness of the rest of her.

When she talked, (oh, when she talked!) her lips moved in a way that made me imagine what they'd do on mine. Just, wow. I sighed and decided to sip alcohol instead of drain it.

Her hazel eyes kept flittering my way and all I could remember thinking was 'I hope I'm not hallucinating.'

I waited until my friends had left before moving in. She was sitting at a bench a little outside the karaoke bar we were at. She was on her phone, pulling down her fur hat and pulling up her scarf.

"Hey." I said, my voice low, because I was super-cool in this moment. She looked up at me and popped a piece of gum she had in her mouth. She raised a perfectly perfect eyebrow.

"Yes?" Her voice was like a muffled angels song and I wanted to hear it when she was out of breath. I smiled at her.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the night- er, morning?" She seemed a bit unsure, before smiling a bit.

"Sure, where to..."

"Tori." I filled in the space she left, a bit discouraged that she didn't remember my name before realizing how ridiculous that was. "You're name's Tessa, right?" She smiled a little and nodded.

"Where do you want to go, Tori?" Ah, I didn't think I'd get this far with a girl like you.

"Ah, not much is open at this time... My place?" WAIT. Did I seriously just say that? She's probably thinking I wanna have sex with her. Ahhhh, I sooo didn't mean to sa- "Sure," Hm?

"If that's okay. How far away is it?" Oh. Well, this is going better than expected.

"Just a bit of a walk." I don't know how to interpret her response. Most would've right out rejected me. Does she like me or not?

We walked in silence, an occasional snuffle stabbing at it.

I got my keys from my bag and opened my door.

"Welcome." She pulled of her scarf and hat as soon as we were in the house. She hung them on a rack and for a moment, we were a few feet apart.

Then one. Wait, what? She was kissing me...?

Her lips were pressed against mine and my heart was beating like crazy. She was fiddling with the buttons of my coat and after a moment, I started to help her. I threw it to the floor and worked on hers, much less complex, a zipper. I yanked it down and helped her take it off.

We stayed at the doorway for only a few seconds more before she started pushing me to my couch, still connected on the way there. She plopped me down on the arm of the sofa and stopped kissing my lips and started kissing the rest of me. My lips were free and for some stupid reason I started to talk.

"Why are you kissing me?" There was no pause in her movement as I felt the mumble of her lips on my neck.

"I'm drunk, obviously. Why else would I do this kind of thing?" She bit my collarbone and I jumped.

"But-" She took another bite, this time on my shoulder. She stopped for a moment, examined me, then pulled off my shirt.

"But you didn't take a single sip of alcohol!" She sighed against the skin above my breast and I felt her fingers unsnap the back of my bra. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. One of her eyebrows were raised in what seemed to be frustration.

"Maybe I like you, possibly?" She brought her lips to mine again and pushed me off the arm and onto the cushions and came with me. "Did you think of that?"

There was a loud snap and we both paused.

"Ah..." I heard her say a few inches from my face. Her eyes were wide with surprise. "I think I may have broken your sofa..."

I laughed a little. "It's fine, it's been on the edge of death since I was a kid." She lifted herself from me and sat up straight.

"Of all days..." she muttered. I laughed and rehooked my bra.

"Well, would you like to stay over anyways?" She smirked and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
First oneshot. Hopefully, this idea turns out well.

I think I'm going to put the genres of each story in the "short description box".

Thanks for reading!!! Please comment!!! :)