The Kingdom of Dragons and People

Alma says" on today you will pick your partner once you do the two of you will be donned you will under sand him and he will understand you... Vincent says" ok but how will I know its the right one?... Drack says" you will fell it in your heart son trust your insets... Vincent walks into the dragons den and looks at ill the young dragon and their parents He sees his mother and fathers dragons and their young son... Chaos Raaaer?... Vincent kneels down to him and looks at him in the eyes... Chaos stars back... Vincent smiles and says I think I round my partner... The mother dragon smiles and dowse her hade... the father gals GRRRRRRRR but he to dowse his hade... Alma says" good know for know let the little one fallow you learn what you can from him and he will do the same is this all right with you Alexia? and Draw?... Alexia says" of cores my rider I trust your son... Draw says" its fine by me... Vincent says" ok what know mom?... Alma says" know you ask your dragon what he would like to be called... Vincent says" ok So little guy what do you want to be called?... Chaos uses his claws to spill out is name... Vincent looks and says" Chaos hu ok that's a good name Chaos... Chaos happily jumps herein his master us his name... Vincent Says" Come on chaos ill teach you how to swing your tail hard ( 5 minutes later) Alexia Fly's Around and sees her and her riders son she lands Alexia Says" Its time for you two to come home she lays down on her stomach... Vincent says" ok he climes on to Alexia back... Chaos does the same... Alexia says hang on she opens her wings and fly's up into the sky she fly's to the Castle... Vincent asks" alexia wen will chaos able to fly like you?... Alexia says" it will be a while before he can fly But he will learn from me and his father... Vincent says" ok... Alexia Fly's to the Castle and lands... Vincent gets off and says" night chaos he walks into the castle... Alexia fly's back to her cave once there she lands and lays down to let her son off... chaos climes down and runs over to his father... Draw WARS RAAAAAAAR!!... Chaos backs off and hides behind his mother.... Alexia wars back RAAAAAAAR!! That's enough He just trying to show you what he learned... Draw says" I don't care This is not my son he is the devil... Alexia says" HE IS NOT! look I am going hunting so you watch him Alexia fly's off... Draw looks at chaos and says" you are not my son RAAAAAAAAAAAAR! Draw attacks Chaos... Chaos Cry's RAAAAMRRRA!.... Vincent Yells HAAAAAAAAAA!... Alma Runs to her son and asks" What's Wrong son?... Vincent says my back it hurts... Alma says" Drack Go see what's Happening to chaos and hurry...Drack Go's to the den and sees his dragon attacking his son he yells DRAW STOP IT!... Draw does not lesson... Alexia See them and Attacks her mat She pins him to the ground... Drack gets chaos and tacks him to the Castle Drack says" I need a doctor know a doctor comes and tries to help the young dragon 3 minutes later Doctor Comes out And says" the young dragon is fin but the damage has been done he will not be able to fly like the other dragons his wings are torn up... King Drack says"I see... Queen Alma asks" is Chaos ok?... Drack says" yes he won't be able to fly like the other Dragons do Draw tor up his wings... Alma Says" then He Stays here Draw may try to kill Chaos but why?... Drack says" I don't know but we must proctor him ( 12 years later)... Vincent says" so this is it we are going to fly I am nerves mom... Alma says" don't be its ok... Chaos says" mom I am scared what if I cant fly or what if I fall?... Alexia says" your going to be fine son...