The Kingdom of Dragons and People

the kingdom of dragons and people Part 1

Chaos says" ok... Vincent walks up to his partner and asks" are you ready to fly Chaos?... Chaos lays down on his stomach and says" I am as ready as I can be... Vincent climes on to his dragon back and holds on to the rope... Drack says" be careful son you to chaos... Vincent Says" we will find dad... Chaos Opens his wing And fly's up into the sky he struggles a little due to the holes in his wings but he tacks to the sky... Alexia watches her son... Vincent says" ok so far so good let's see how fast we can go... Chaos Speeds up he flaps his wings harder... Vincent says" ok Brake!... Chaos Brakes hared... Vincent says" all right nice job Chaos Lets Head back... Dragon chaos turns his head and sees a Flash of light and asks" What was that?... Vincent says" I don't know But that was by being home lets go... Chaos fly's back to the castle (3 minutes later)...Vincent says" o god is home is destroyed Chaos land lets find are parents... Chaos Lands and says" ok... Vincent clime down and goes to find his parents... Chaos does the same... Vincent looks around he sees his mother he runs over to her and says" Mom! Mom what happened?... Alma says" a Dragon a attack us o out of no were Everyone has died I will be to... Vincent cries... Dragon chaos finds his mother and looks down sadly... Alma says" Tack this to the North Castle we have finds there go their tell Queen Rille That I died Alma dies... Vincent tacks the paper And says" CHAOS LETS GO!... Chaos here's his rider and runs over to him he lays down on his stomach... Vincent climes on to Dragon chaos back he holds on to the rope And says" we are going to the North Castle... Chaos says" ok he open his wing and Fly's off {2 hours later} Vincent Sees a girl Being attack by saber cats He yells Chaos Fire!... Chaos Uses his Fire on the cats then out of know were a dragon attacks him... the female Dragon RAAAAAAR!! and try's to attack the strangers that are near her rider... The Girl Says" no snow its ok he saved me... Snow Backs off... Vincent says" thank you are you ok?... the Girl says" yes but ho are you?... Vincent says" I am Prince Vincent and you?... The girl says" I am Princess Rose of the North Castle... Vincent says" My mother told me to talk with the Queen please I need to see her... Rose says" ok Snow down... Snow lays down on her Stomach... Rose climes on to her dragon back and says" follow me... Snow fly's to the Castle... Chaos follows her... Snow lands and lays down... Rose climes Down... Vincent does the same... The guards Yell" HO ARE YOU TRESPASSER!?... Rose says" he is no treasure he saved me let him pass... The guards do as the princess says... Rose says" my mother and Father are this way... Vincent fallow her... snow shows chaos was the cave is... Chaos sees all of the Dragons... Alduin Wars at chaos RAAAAAAR!!... Chaos Instantly Opens wing to try to look bigger then Alduin... But Alduin is not fluid by it He Wars Loudly at chaos RAAAAAAAAR!!... Snow get in front of Chaos And she wears RAAAAAAAAR!!!... Alduin backs off... Snow Says" Sorry about that he thinks I am is mate but I am not this is were we sleep if you feel safer you can sleep next to me... Chaos nodes and says" ok thanks...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is the first chapter this is A young Prince and his Dragon ho was hurt by his father For looking Different}

This is rely PG13 so yah