The Kingdom of Dragons and People

The Kingdom of Dragons and People Part 10

... Snow says" its time Chaos Pleas Be Carful ok?... Chaos Says" Don't Weary Snow Thanks To you I Can keep up With Alduin ill be ok... Albuin Grails Grrrrrrr! He Fly's Into the sky... Chaos Fallows him Into the Sky... Albuin Hits Chaos Hared in the Back With his Tail... Chaos is Sent Flying He Quickly Rights himself Then He Fly's at Alduin And Head butts him in the Stomach... Alduin is sent flying to the Ground He Wars in Raged RAAAAAAAAR! then He gets back up... Chaos Fly's Down Fast and Bits Alduin on the Neck not killing him but he pins him to the Ground... Alduin sameness Knowing he Could Die if he Fights any More... Chaos Wars in Alduin's Face RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!... Alduin Grails in Samisen... Chaos gets off of him and stars at Alduin... Alduin stands up and reluctantly bows his head to Chaos in defat... Chaos grails at him to move a side... Alduin moves a side knowing he must give way to the winner... Chaos rubes his head agents his mat... Snow dos the same to chaos... King Drako says" the two dragons are know mats there riders are the same as well those ho know what this means will levee them alone if not you will del with me instead he walks away... Rose says" I am so Happy Know Tome Will Half to levee me and you alone... Vincent says" and his Dragon Alduin Must levee them a lone know their mats once a dragon mats with a female their mated for life they will not mat with another dragon... Rose says" and that's a good thing about dragons they don't Chet and it could not be beater in a copal or days Snow will lay an a egg... Vincent says" and Chaos will be a father just like me... Rose says" that's right just like you my love...
5 days later Snow Lays an egg And Rose is Parget... Chaos Cush sly Walks up to his mat to look at their egg... Snow Says" Its All right you my come Closer... Chaos dos and says" I Cant Want for it to Hatch Can you tell What gender it is?... Snow Says" no But I can gas I Think its Going to be a Girl I Have this Feeling It Will be... Chaos says" that's Good I just he looks away... Snow Asks" What's Wrong?... Chaos Says" I Don't want to be Like my Father... Snow says" your not Trust me if you wore I would have Sensed it Pleas love Try Not To Weary about That... Chaos says" ok I can try but only for you my love... Snow smiles at him and says" That's all I want you to do is to try Chaos ember Just because your father hurt you dos not mean your going to be like him... Chaos says" that Helps Snow I know that but still it scares me but again I will try to for get the past for your sake and for the baby's sake... (9 Days Later)... The egg Hatches It is indeed a Female.. Snow Says" She is Bountiful... Chaos says" Just like her mother Know What should we Name her?... Snow says" the Rider Will Pick the Right name for her its Tradition... Chaos Says" That's right I Completely forget about that... Snow Says" Its all right Besides look at her She Has Pore White Scales And Blue Eyes and She Has your and my Power and strength She Will be a Great Queen Just Like Me and My Mother...In the Castel Rose says" Hay Look at you little Girl... Vincent says" Come on Crystal Do you want to Pick your Partner?... Crystal says" Yes PLEAS I WANT MY PARTER PLEAS!... Vincent laughs And says" come on then Crystal He Picks her up and Cary's Her In to the Dragon's Den... Alduin Wars At RAAAAR Him... Vincent Holds Crystal clos to his Chast... Chaos Wars RAAAAAAAAAAAAR!... Alduin Backs away...Vincent says" Ok Crystal Time to Pick Your Partner he Puts her Down... Crystal Looks At all the Baby Dragon's then she sees her father's Dragon she walks over he him and looks at the baby and says" your Name is Sapphire sent it?... Sapphire says" Raaaareeera! Her Hops around... Crystal Laughs and says" I Pick her dad... Vincent says" a Fine Choice Crystal He Smiles At her... Crystal says" Well Sapphire Looks like you and I will be A team I Cant What Till you Can Fly.... Vincent says" ho knows Crystal it Might tack a while but She will be Flying in no time you will see ok?...
♠ ♠ ♠
Know The Two Mail Dragons Are Fighting For the Female Dragon But focus Alduin dos not Fight fair
but Chaos wins and tacks his mat as his prize
{The End? its up to you let m know if you want more Of The Kingdom of Dragons and People!}

know I female dragon can lay more egg the a turtle that's a lot but a fires time mother will only lay one egg