The Kingdom of Dragons and People

The kingdom of Dragons and People part 3

Chaos Says" it is ok I am here Vincent... Vincent stops Crying and says"let's get Some Sleep ok Chaos?... Chaos says" yes lets sleep...(Next day later)... Chaos Yan's as he walks up... Vincent wacks up and says" good morning Chaos... Chaos says" morning Vincent... Rose nocks on Vincent door Nock nock... Vincent asks" ho is it?... Rose says it's me, Vincent, can I come in?... Vincent
says" yes come in... Rose opens the door and walks in and says" I am rely sorry about yesterday Vincent tome is not usually like that... Vincent says" please don't I don't want to Remember... Rose looks down and says" I am sorry... Vincent says" don't apologize for its not your flat... Chaos says" sorry to interrupt but rose tell your father I am sorry for racking the window... Rose Says" my dad all reedy forgave you Chaos he knows why you did it... Chaos smiles and says" ok... Rose asks" Do you and Chaos want to go fly around with me and snow?... Vincent says" ok Ill See you outside Chaos... Rose Says" Chaos Go a Head and Wick snow up... Chaos nodes He Walks up to Snow and nudges her... Snow Wicks up And Yens then she says" What is it Chaos?... Chaos Says" Are Riders Wish to Fly... Snow Gets up and Walks out of the cave.... Chaos Fallows her... tome what outside of his dragon... Alduin walks out of the cave... Rose Climes on to Snow's Back and hold on to the rope... Vincent Climes on to Chaos's Back and holds on to the Rope... Tome Climes on to Alduin's back and holds on to the rope... Rose says" Vincent ill what up for you Come snow FLY!... Snow Turns around she wars RAAAAAR! she opens her Wings and Flaps them hard in no time she is air born... Before Chaos Coed tack off Alduin Fly over him... Vincent says" ok let Fly... Chaos turns around And Opens his wings Hard In a fu minuets he is air Born He Fly's around.... Snow fly' hire into the sky... Chaos Fallows... Alduin dos the something But Faster Alduin has no Holes in is wings... Chaos Dos the Something But the hard wind Pushes him back... Vincent says" Its ok Chaos We both know you cant fly that hie... Tome says" Lets Show this Guy ho the rill Flyers are Alduin Skydive... Alduin Folds his wings and Free falls out of the sky... Vincent is Knock off of his Dragon because of the Force Vincent Yells" Chaos Fee fall!... Chaos Free Falls to his Rider... Rose Says" o God VINCENT!... Vincent says" Chaos go under me... Chaos dos as his rider says... Vincent Grabs the Rope and Yells" Pull Up!... Chaos Dos and the only thing that hits the Ground is his Tail... Rose says" Snow Lets see if they're ok... Snow Fly's over to them... Rose asks" are you two ok?... Vincent says" yes we are ok Good job Chaos I know you wood Coach me... Chaos Smiles at his Rider... Albuin Fly's towards Chaos... Reilly gets in the way and wars at Albuin RAAAAAAAAAAAR!!... Albuin tops... Snow says" Mother?... Reilly says" Rose your Mother wishes to speak to Vincent and I wish to speak to you Chaos Fallow me pleas Reilly Fly's to the castle... Chaos Fallows her... Reilly lands... Chaos does the same... Vincent Climes off of his Dragons back... Reilly walks away from the castle and into the forest... Chaos quickly Fallows her... Vincent walks into the castle he sees Lilly And says" you wanted to Speak to me, Lilly?... Lilly says" yes I did come and walk with me, Vincent... Vincent Fallows Lilly...
♠ ♠ ♠
Know as you can see Alduin is From Skyrim but he is not the evil dragon this time and Albuin rider Tome is the jerk in the book Know Vincent Dragon's name is Chaos they relay on ether

the rider and the dragon must trust ether or they could both die