The Kingdom of Dragons and People

The Kingdom of Dragons and People part 4

In the Forest Reilly says" thank you for Coming here Chaos... Chaos says" I have to do as you say but Why am I here Reilly?... Reilly says" My doter and my Riders Doter are going to be killed By the Dragon that Destroyed your homeland the Profane says" come one Clos will die to the evil dragon His Name is Odabving even I can't stop him if my Doter Dies so dos rose... Chaos says" ill Proctor her Then... Reilly says" you like my doter don't you Chaos?... Chaos looks at Reilly and says" is it That oves?... Reilly nodes and says" yes it is... Chaos says" yes I like her no not just like I love her... Reilly smiles and says" I am glad but I am sorry you wont be able to save her sadly...Back at the Castle Lilly tells Vincent the Same thing... Vincent says" I understand but I Will try to keep her safe I Promise you that... Lilly says" I know You may go Vincent... Vincent laves... Reilly says" go know Chaos... Chaos laves... Vincent says" no matter what we half to Proctor them ok Chaos?... Chaos says" yes... Rose says" I gees you know... Vincent says" yes I know we know... Rose says" then let my dragon heal your dragon she can heal any wand... Chaos walks up to snow and opens his wings
... Snow Breaths on his wings healing them the holes close up... Chaos asks" Vincent can I try to fly by myself?... Vincent says" yes go on try... Chaos Flaps his wings hard in 2 mines he is air born Flying with no problem he fly's hire and hire then he free falls before he hits the ground he pulls fast and lands... Vincent says" wow I didn't know you coed fly that fast... Chaos says" nether did I But I am Happy... Vincent says" me to and thank you snow know me and Chaos cant really fly... Snow says no problem be side's we dragons need to look you for Ether and are riders to... Rose says its getting light lets go inside see to tomorrow snow... Snow says" good night my rider... Vincent says sleep well Chaos... Chaos says" same to you my rider... Chaos and snow Fly back to the cave... Rose and Vincent walk to the Castle... In the Castle)... Vincent says" rose why didn't you tell me this Dragon is going to kill you... Rose says" it was not my place to tell you but I am sorry I wanted to tell you but I did not know if you would believe me... Vincent says" I understand I gees I would half done the same thing in your shows... Rose smiles at Vincent and says" you know Vincent your not like anyone I have ever met before... Vincent says" I fell the same way Rose... Alduin lands and lets his rider off then he walks back to the cave... tome Walks into the Castile and asks" Rose why are you paying so much attaché to this outsider?... Rose says" one he is no outsider two he is every kind and three he repacks me unlike you!... Tome says" but at least I was born here unlike this guy he is an outsider no matter what you say Rose beside you know we are destined to be to gather so you need to stop hanging around this guy... Roes says" its a legend tome and just because we are Destine to be to gather that does not mean like you so don't boss me around... Tome says" nothing and walks away... Rose says" I can't stand that guy Huu You know Vincent I think I like you...
Vincent blushes and says" I think I like you to... Rose asks" have you ever loved some before?... Vincent says" no I have never fallen in love before... Rose says" me eater but I am not shore it's a good thing though I mean after all the odaving will kill me... Vincent says" not if I can stop him he can't...
♠ ♠ ♠
Odabving that's right the every dragon you tame in Skyrim is the bad guy cool twist huh?