The Kingdom of Dragons and People

The Kingdom of Dragons and People Part 5

Vincent says" its ok good night Rose... Rose says" night Vincent rose walks away he see here mom and says" mom do I really half to marry tome?... Lilly says" well not if you don't want to why Rose?...
Rose says" well I think I am falling in love with Vincent... Lilly says" o really?... Rose says" yes mother... Lilly says" well I don't why you can't marry him if he really loves you then I will allow you to marry him but I will tell your father and he will talk to him you know this right?... Rose says" yes mother I know... Lilly says" good know off to bed Rose... Rose bows her head and walks to her room and goes to sleep... Lilly go to her room where her husband is she walks in and says" Ryan are daughter is really grown up she told me that she does not want to marry Tome... Ryan asks" then ho is she going to marry?... Lilly says" she seems quit fond of Vincent she told me that she is falling in love with him in the morning pleas talk with him wood you der?... Ryan says" yes dear I will know lets gets some sleep(next morning later) Ryan wakes up and goes to Vincent door he nocks... Vincent asks" ho is it?... Ryan says" its me Ryan can I come in Vincent?... Vincent says" yes come in... Ryan open Vincent door and walks in and says" Vincent I need to talk to you Vincent... Vincent says" o have I done something Wrong sir?... Ryan says" no its nothing like that I just want to ask how do you fell for my Daughter Rose?... Vincent Blushes and asks" how I fell sir?... Ryan says" yes How Do you fell fore her do you love my doter?... Vincent Blushes More and says" I I I Don't know sire... Ryan asks" have you ever been in love with anyone before?... Vincent says" no sir I have Never been in love With anyone before all of the girls in my home Never nodes me I I Fell something for her I just don't know what it is I want to Protect her... Ryan says" I see well Vincent that sounds like Love to me and she loves you she loves you so much that she rather marry you then tome I just want you to know that when the time comes You will now if you love here or not backs your heart will tell you Well I Half to go ember What I told you Vincent Ryan levees... Vincent Stands there and says" She Loves Me! she loves me? wow o boy Vincent walks out of the castle and into the dragons cave But the dos not see his Dragon... Rose says" if your looking for your dragon my dad's dragon asks" him to walk with him he will be back soon if you want you can ride with me on my dragon snow won't mind will you girl?... Snow says" no my rider I don't mind at all snow lays down on her stomach... Vincent says" sure why not he Climes on to her back... Rose says" ok let's fly Girl... Snow gets up and Flaps her Wings hard in no time their air born...( at the beach)... Chaos asks" wh why a am I here Drako?... Drako says" relax Chaos I am not going to hurt you I just want to Talk is all how do you fell about my daughter and be ones I wont harm you... Chaos says" well I am not sure really most of the female dragon wood not even look at me let alone come near me Why Drako?... Drako says" my doter is in love with you is why she rather mate with you then Alduin and I don't balm her After all Alduin dos have a bad temper I not trust him, however, I do trust you Chaos you will know if you love her when the time comes you, heart, well tell you If you want you can go our rider is Probably looking for you... Chaos Opens his wings and fly's way he sees his rider on snow he fly's under her warring to let them know he is their... Vincent sees his dragon and jumps off of snow... Chaos Caches Vincent Then out of know were they here a loud war...
♠ ♠ ♠
this is were rose tells her mother that she is in love with Vincent